Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209379 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious: To think that Cleo was a nice being, i tell u,our Mr nice guy melvin (still like him thou) is also coming out, watch the space.....the chase is now on, every1 is eyeing the grand prize, the only two people i believe to be real is bassey and nando (aint nando fan, but he is real) the others who appear so nice, dont buy it......i said it Naija, chop ma head now.

Bev is one character, she aint perfect like all of us, but she is entertaining. Sum pipl on this thread despise Bev as if themselves are perfect, u aint Jesus, we all have our flaws, let Bev makes her own mistakes, dont vote for her if u dnt want to, but dont convince others to hate.......
WE HEAR U!

**NOTED**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
When you finish,tell me?

@GARRI, i will finish commenting when the chase ends, that will be in August, if u have anything to say, say it now or wait for august
Did i say you shouldn't post or what?
No go find where body for dey scratch you!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2013
zandalicious wetin de pain u,cause melvin was saved yesterday.All i know is that melvin till day 91 u can go and drink acid
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
BBA ANALYSTS.... ay you guys can analyse shame!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin is not real? And Bassey is?

It's too early dor jokes my dear...I'll say to you what I say to everyone else, Bassey ain't winning shayt....saying stuff like 'I don't date black girls' won't get you the money, neither will Nando cos there's nothing entertaining about slander or saying 'once I win the money, I'm running off to the US' (with money given by gullible Africans)
Mrs Melvin...calm down nd gud morning. grin Did you just say Bassey ain't winning shi.t? Lyk seriously? He is a contender whose strength we ve nt known yet and he seems more affable than Melvin.

Btw, Melvin's game may kinda work against him when other countries perceive/believe he is actually 'championing the WA cause'...and so what happens when he reaches finals alongside Bassey and Dillish? Don't be surprised if either Bassey/ Dillish sneak in to win. Remeber Dillish had 4 country votes (without her country vote wc cud av made it 5 like Melvin), and also, shez nt known as having any 'stance' per se in the house about all this 'region bullshit'.

But If Africa really wants to reward entertainment, it is Bassey! And if every housemate was like Melvin or Dillish, I wud rada watch paint dry than Bigbroda. Melvin is a cool guy wiv a gud heart, but dats nt enof to win the BB game yet.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin is not real? And Bassey is?

It's too early dor jokes my dear...I'll say to you what I say to everyone else, Bassey ain't winning shayt....saying stuff like 'I don't date black girls' won't get you the money, neither will Nando cos there's nothing entertaining about slander or saying 'once I win the money, I'm running off to the US' (with money given by gullible Africans)

@safarigirl, that is my opinion, i guess we both dont know Melvin that well, so dont u talk like u know him more than every1 on ths thread..state ur opinion without bashing other people'z opinions. I didnt say bassey is winning, i said i will vote for him for entertainment thats all. as for Nando, i clearly stated that am not his fan, but IMO he z real, i never said Nando is entertaining coz he z not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Why is it that when Oneal fi..ngered Feza it was not up? When Cleo and Hakeem where in the bathroom it was not up? Only when it involves West Africa it will be up. Big Brother is going down. When West Africans decide to stop participating then they will feel it by loss of income. Even the admins are all South African and they only have negative things to say about us. But God is good. Melvin will win and all these haters will be put to shame. Biggie should get more admins from other regions not just South Africa, and these fake housemates stuff just took the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2013
yemaldo: See how bba make nigerians come together,very sweet,all nigerian(regardless of ur tribe)fighting for one man.i wish we cont like this after bba
no it wont cos the same bias we show wen we vote along regional lines is the same bias that poisons everything else bck hm...can the best man win regardless of where he is from for a change?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Mrs Melvin...calm down nd gud morning. grin Did you just say Bassey ain't winning shi.t? Lyk seriously? He is a contender whose strength we ve nt known yet and he seems more affable than Melvin.

Btw, Melvin's game may kinda work against him when other countries perceive/believe he is actually 'championing the WA cause'...and so what happens when he reaches finals alongside Bassey and Dillish? Don't be surprised if either Bassey/ Dillish sneak in to win. Remeber Dillish had 4 country votes (without her country vote wc cud av made it 5 like Melvin), and also, shez nt known as having any 'stance' per se in the house about all this 'region bullshit'.

But If Africa really wants to reward entertainment, it is Bassey! And if every housemate was like Melvin or Dillish, I wud rada watch paint dry than Bigbroda. Melvin is a cool guy wiv a gud heart, but dats nt enof to win the BB game yet.
@Sholay2011, well said!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2013
If Bimp puts up Melvin ehn! I will hack Bba site down!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2013
God knws i nva had an atom of likeness for sulu.i hate lousy pple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2013
orgasticdance:
no it wont cos the same bias we show wen we vote along regional lines is the same bias that poisons everything else bck hm...can the best man win regardless of where he is from for a change?

Bigotry no be joke grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: If Bimp puts up Melvin ehn! I will hack Bba site down!
He won't cool....

IN JESUS NAME lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls update on nominations like who nominated who Nepa don do their own for my side
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2013
Amaechi5: zandalicious wetin de pain u,cause melvin was saved yesterday.All i know is that melvin till day 91 u can go and drink acid
@Amaechi5,fyi, I also like Melvin and i vote for him, he mus up his game or ull be the 1 drinkin the acid if he dont make t to day91

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Abeg no lite for hia oh...nominations update plsss!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Nominaation updates!!! Who dey watch?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious: To think that Cleo was a nice being, i tell u,our Mr nice guy melvin (still like him thou) is also coming out, watch the space.....the chase is now on, every1 is eyeing the grand prize, the only two people i believe to be real is bassey and nando (aint nando fan, but he is real) the others who appear so nice, dont buy it......i said it Naija, chop ma head now.

Bev is one character, she aint perfect like all of us, but she is entertaining. Sum pipl on this thread despise Bev as if themselves are perfect, u aint Jesus, we all have our flaws, let Bev makes her own mistakes, dont vote for her if u dnt want to, but dont convince others to hate.......
ts either ure onne of those that watch BBA thru twitter or woke up on the wrong side of the bed.crap.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: 1hr before normination time. Can't wait to see the results. My pen and paper is ready-
lol....same here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Have they started Nomination??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2013
IyawoTM:

I see a lot of DHms nominating Bimp instead of Melv, cos Bimp can save himself. Remember the peeps left now are super close. I for one believe Melvin will nominate Bimp with the usual HOH story.
N I hope Sulu comes up in RH, so he would save himself and put Angelo there, let's see how the SADC, EA votes will split amongst all of them.
and bassey tew.he lyks nominating HoH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: ts either ure onne of those that watch BBA thru twitter or woke up on the wrong side of the bed.crap.
@megliz, i watch bba the same way u do, calm down, this is a game and we allowed to voice our opinions here, ull get heart attack b4 day 91, easy now!u take this very serious, even more than the players.........CHILL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Where is IyawoTm? Itsmodella(The speed network),Spade? Miss sparkles? Gh Patriot?? Where una dey? Update us on nomination plsssssssss!!! ...ehen..even THE AMAKA nwa America!(as she claims)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Dem never start norminations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Can d nomination start already
I have somewhere very important to go this morning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Have they started Nomination??
nt yet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Nomination should start before PHCN do their thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2013
y is biggie delaying d nom session dis mrng? i don dey wait since.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Na wa o! Its 08:55 n no update on nomination!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:
y is biggie delaying d nom session dis mrng? i don dey wait since.

Me just tire ah ah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Bia! I've they started this nomination shyt??!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Nominations already. Feza is the first nominates pokello reason competiton and Cleo reason she's trying to hit on my man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.