Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185485 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
nando nominates melvin and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
"U don't have a job or somthing
importnt to do? BBA everyday! & u'll
be tweeting about it every secs. Wen
did I follow u sef?"
...HeH, dts what somone who ff me wrote on my handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
I wish it could be all four of dem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Nando--Melvin(hater) and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Nando nominates Melvin cos he is still disappointed with what the swap of hakeem

Second is dillish cos she is a teaae
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
bev wnt be up cos melvin n dillish wnt nominate her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
NAndo melvin still disapointed at him for last weeks swap despite wt he did yesterday .delish a teaser
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT: "U don't have a job or somthing
importnt to do? BBA everyday! & u'll
be tweeting about it every secs. Wen
did I follow u sef?"
...HeH, dts what somone who ff me wrote on my handle.

grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: dillish, ke?

Dillish got 4 votes from Ethiopia, bots(borrowed from angelo), roa(borrowed from Melvin) and nigeria, you know now...if dillish was up with angelo/melvin/oneil...you know now

Bassey has not been tested..don't be quick to call him strong cos when it comes down to it, Bassey will come after the likes of Angelo,Melvin, Dillish and Pokello...he has borrowed fans (like you)

EA prefer Melvin to Bassey...Zambia prefer Melvin, should I mention Ghana?

Bassey already lost WA by virtue of not sticking to regional alliances

Like a Sierra Leonian sais, a close friend is better than a diatant relative...let Bas come up againat Melvin, Angelo, Pokie, Nando and Anna, lemme see how his entertaining self will survive
@safarigirl, IMO, i think this regional alliance thing is gettin ur reps a lot of haters. we are all africans, i thought BBA was about who will unite AFRICA, not WA, not EA, not SADC, but the whole continent. As things stands now, I foresee danger for those whu alwaiz talk about this regional alliance thing, no wonder some reps like Dillish n Bassey (with no stance on this regional alliance ish, are loved by many), b4 u take ur exe to chop my head, i ddnt sae ur reps are not loved, [b]its supposed to be about uniting africa not uniting the regions within africa cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
so bev don escape noms again shocked I swear tat gal bury juju somewhere
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly nominates Annabel and Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
beverly nominates annabel and bassey,rily?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella: Nando nominates Melvin and Dillish.

Nando na cow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Was that Oneal's real reason for nominating Elikem and biggie allowed that? WOW.
shocked shocked shocked
The beef is real sha...

UNITING AFRICANS MY AZZ! FVCK BBA!
Nando is one human being filled
with salt instead of blood. What a
salty person! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly--annabel and Bassey(dis gal dey craze?)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Bassey is a man with Nigerian blood and a Sierra Leonan passport

cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
THis messed up beverly has guts to nominate Bassey because he stoped her fun with angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
And why are these guys ignoring nando? Arrrrrggggh!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: NAndo melvin still disapointed at him for last weeks swap despite wt he did yesterday .delish a teaser

Its either Nando is extremely immature or just plain vindictive. If he is got any sense, he should have sheath his sword this week and wait till next week to nominate Melvin when the celebrity status on him would have gone down.

Anyways, its all good for our boy as Africa will see him as a victim of injustice nomination by Nando. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Bev- anabel least favourite, bassey cos he's very calculative. At dis juncture bev hs lost SL vote anytime she's up. Cos a while ago she told bassey that if he had nominated her she wud hv killed him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Nando nominates melvin cos he
saved selly last week. And dillish cos
she's a teaser.

Naija you hear That Phool Nando?
confused lil boy. Hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly is a foooooooolllllll

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Wtf did bev just nominate bassey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Nando is one human being filled
with salt instead of blood. What a
salty person! Kai!

Don't you mean O'Neal?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
dillish nominates bimp and nando

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Dillish nominates Bimp and Nando.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Dillish--bimp and nando.
Better person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Dillish's nomination made sense- Bimp and Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
bimp pls swap somebody with bev cause i don't give a damn f.uck about her again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
@safarigirl, IMO, i think this regional alliance thing is gettin ur reps a lot of haters. we are all africans, i thought BBA was about who will unite AFRICA, not WA, not EA, not SADC, but the whole continent. As things stands now, I foresee danger for those whu alwaiz talk about this regional alliance thing, no wonder some reps like Dillish n Bassey (with no stance on this regional alliance ish, are loved by many), b4 u take ur exe to chop my head, i ddnt sae ur reps are not loved, [b]its supposed to be about uniting africa not uniting the regions within africa cool

Well then you are on a long thing cause the voting results have been showing just that, with a few exceptions. Everyone knows regional sentiments are heavily involved in this game, even the housemates know that, that's why they're conspiring now.
And you said "your reps".....so where are you from btw? Just curious...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly nominates Annabel and Bassey.
Dis girl no get game plan at all! Nominating bassey wey dey look out 4 u? I'm sure she wz pissed @ him 4 not allowin angelo do the koko on saturday, shameless girl!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Delish Bimp he can save himsef, nando cos he is close to bimp and if bimps name isn't there and nandos name is, bimp wil save nando

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.