Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187427 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Now that i think about it, what is the guarantee that SL will return the favor? This is the same country that has wayo wayo voting patterns from week to week since the beginning? I honestly believe we got SL through the aggressive voting because not many of them vote to begin with.
We can get SL just like we did last week, but Namibia, we can't get our hands on that one. They might turn their loyalty to Angelo or Pokello if we forsake them.
I do see the pros and cons in both but i feel its better not to gamble with Namibia.
true talk at dis point in time we need thier vote later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey, it is for me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2013
biggie just send say all vote cast for web and wap as being nulified only sms na dey work now untill retify bassey avatar.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2013
finally bassey avatar don comout so na voting start.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

This is NOT about Bassey being trustworthy or not.
The houses are being merged on friday, and as we already know, BASSEY DOES NOT LIKE O'NEAL!
We will need this guy in the future as he'll be on our side when the houses merge.

Now, let me ask you... Wasn't Dillish dragged to the bathroom by Feza and Annabel and told to nominate the Nigerians as well? Has she told her best friend Melvin yet? NO!
But when Bassey was told by Feza to nominate the Nigerians, who did he nominate the next day? FEZA THE SCHEMER HERSELF!

Trust me, we will need this guy! His instincts are off the hook! He knows O'Neal for the arrogant piece of vulture excrement he is and isn't afraid to bluntly state he's a bore!

Trust me, when the houses merge, Bimp and Nando will align with O'Neal and Feza! Dillish will be a mere fence-sitter.
We NEED someone on our side real bad cuz shittt is going to hit the fan next week.

We need Bassey against O'Neal!

We also need him to take the Ruby Housemates' attention away from Melvin as Pokello will be confronting him about his 'advice' to Angelo, O'Neal will go after him for swapping him earlier, and Bassey will go head-on against O'Neal.

Do not make this mistake!

I'm going in to furiously attack Ugochukwu, Ethelbert, Angus and a nearby Roaring Lion.

Wish me luck!

I just had to comment! You just said out loud what ive been thinking!

Yes Bassey is a threat to Melvin et all but we still need him in the house! Truth is, he would still come up sooner than later! Im with Nigeria's votes going to Namibia but im also for saving bassey as hard as we can...

*Now going to make my own little contribution to this battle* grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2013
I STILL THINK WE SHOULD VOTE BASSEY, IF ONEAL IS UP WITH MELVIN OR BIMP, NAMIBIA WIL SAVE ONEAL AND BIMP AS THEY ARE ALSO SUPPORTING BOTSWANA....I SAY WE HAVE A MORE SECURED VOTE IN BASSEY.T WE HAVE NO GUARENTEE THE AGGRESSIVE VOTING WORKED, I SAY LETS BACK UP SIERRA LEONE, DILLISH WILL STILL BE SAVED BY ETHIOPIA AND ANGOLA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls don't divide our vote!
If we do that then miss pepeye will have it and it won't be funny.

For this week
Dellish is the pword for naija
We will spread our tentacles for bassey under ROA n----.

Annabel n miss pepeye or tarzan shod start packing their bags

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A: Pls don't divide our vote!
If we do that then miss pepeye will have it and it won't be funny.

For this week
Dellish is the pword for naija
We will spread our tentacles for bassey under ROA n----.

Annabel n miss pepeye or tarzan shod start packing their bags
]

I SAY THE PASSWORD IS BASSEY, DILLISH ROA

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2013
zandilicious:
@justloveme, IMHO, NEVER z a very long time, Dillish is here for one thing and one thing only, TO WIN THE MONEY, If Melvin is standing on her way of winning the money, she will surely nominate him. That gal said she want a house for her and siblings, friendship and loyalty wont buy her a house...just sayin. VOting Bassey n Dillish thou.
i get ur point for now we need to gain dier trust .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33: I STILL THINK WE SHOULD VOTE BASSEY, IF ONEAL IS UP WITH MELVIN OR BIMP, NAMIBIA WIL SAVE ONEAL AND BIMP AS THEY ARE ALSO SUPPORTING BOTSWANA....I SAY WE HAVE A MORE SECURED VOTE IN BASSEY.T WE HAVE NO GUARENTEE THE AGGRESSIVE VOTING WORKED, I SAY LETS BACK UP SIERRA LEONE, DILLISH WILL STILL BE SAVED BY ETHIOPIA AND ANGOLA

I don't think you havebeen watching bba o, in the finals there will be 5 and no normination, the previous week b4 the finals there will. Be 7 pple left which means dillish will still have options left to pick from apart from melvin and if hopefully beverly will be in the house. So as it is dillish loyalty lies with Nigeria all the way. Vote Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2013
And the debates continue....

How Africa Voted:

Nigeria: Pokello

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2013
na am sooooo confuse who una say make we vote for nw.abeg time dey go abeg we need stragegic advice not becus we like someone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2013
justloveme: i get ur point for now we need to gain dier trust .
@Justloveme, I get u,i like Dillish too, I also think the trust is already there as she was saved twice already. Having said that her delayed eviction will later become a problem for Melvin, however, such problem will not occur when Melvin is up against Bassey. Dillish is such a smart player, the trust and the fact that she z being underestimated kinda play to her advantage, I wont be surprizd if she can sneak through n win the prize, the gal is very smart.I like Bassey he is an entertainer, but i dont think he will win the money thou, thats my opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
'At this particular juncture' ....Am confused! Am not voting anybody again!! Lemme see how Naija will vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Abeg o make una use sense vote o! We can save both Dillish and Bassey, other countries for Bassey but 9ja for Dillish. Do not split votes o. I even think its only one person that is going sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Bassy in one of his statement yesterday says dat less than 5% of the population have DSTV & out of thoes that have it 20% knows one or two things about BBA.
Moral of the story
it was our aggresive vote that made us hijack SE from the Zims and not just their vote alone. If we didn't do that SE would have been in the kitty of Pk.
So i support voting Dillish as the Nigerian vote so as not to lose an a friend and use ROA to vote Bassy if the need b and forget the bickery b4 Pok get Niger votes
i hope am making sense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2013
I dunno why people are sweating too much about this Dillish / Bassey issue. Honestly for strategic reasons its best we forget about Bassey. I like that dude a lot but if you evaluate the odds very well ,bassey has a 90% chance of being evicted , so let's not waste our votes on him.
It really would be heart breaking if both of them gets evicted on sunday if we continue this dilly dallying.remember they are contesting against 3 very strong and proven candidates who can readily garner @ least 3 country votes as they have done before.

If Bassey leaves on sunday, that means we have 4 country votes that is almost a sure banker for our boy which is d lone country,angus,r0a,and of course 9ja.
Let's focus less on d dynamics inside d house but let's dwell more on d voting dynamics which is what eventually wins d game .I foresee a situation where bassey,elikem, and melvin could be up due to this anti west african ish.

Considering how close this year's BBA is, 5 country votes can win it, and if bassey leaves , then we are sure of almost 4 country votes already.
And please trust me when I tell u this, S. Lone didn't give us their vote we collected it. I know how hard we worked to collect them and angus, we also tried ugene but they seem to be too strong.
The summary of this long story is to forget about bassey and vote dilish for strategic reasons. And believe me, I like bassey much more than dilish. And if we keep dilish now and she eventually leaves, trust me namibia will surely be ours cos dilish and maria will mobilise voters for us.and if dilish stays, then there is a higher chance that d mophead rastaman decieving our girl would leave.
I have already started firing for dilish on all cylinders since last night. And so peeps, let's not bite more than we can chew, a word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2013
dre11: Bassy in one of his statement yesterday says dat less than 5% of the population have DSTV & out of thoes that have it 20% knows one or two things about BBA.
Moral of the story
it was our aggresive vote that made us hijack SE from the Zims and not the way out. If we didn't do that SE would have been in the kitty of Pk.
So i support voting Dillish as the Nigerian vote so as not to lose an a friend and use ROA to vote Bassy if the need b and forget the bickery b4 Pok get Niger votes
i hope am making sense

Zainab campaigns for Big Brother in Sierra Leone and also Bolt will be campaigning, there is no guarantee that aggressive vote worked, they might have saved us to gain 9JA vote then we let them down. I still say we vote for Bassey, Dillish will be saved by other countries, we have already done it 2 times, why the 3rd, abeg is she the only pretty woman in this world

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2013
S/L voting for us in the future is not sure but am having 100% assurance of Namibians votes even if delish home this week as far we votd for them. I never for once trusted bassey because he is a CALCULATOR and dangerous. bassey is the wisest among the remaining housemates. you will get to know the guy more in these coming weeks. delish is very loyal to Melvin and Beverly and no one can turn her mind to them. she is the only one that can break the eastern alliance against western housemates. elikim is worst than Aristotle oneal and can easily be turned against our contestants. oneal, Faza, bimp, nando and Anabel would form an alliance while Sulu, cleo, bassey, pokello and elikim would be in a group. what left?( Angelo mumun ) only delish would be there for us (best BBA record holder) All their plans is to get rid of us. berverly, gat eagle eyes and she is unpredictable unlike Melvin. she knows all her enemies and she is getting rid of them weekly (Anabelle next). my people let's come together to save delish and show some appreciation to Namibia for their support.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Wetin be una own sef?? I thought we have agreed to use Nigeria in voting dillish then use AAV to vote bassey..
When the houses merge,there is a strong possibility of the west african reps coming up for eviction cos of the conspiracy.. Now how will we get serria leone if bassey and melvin are up at the same time.. Thats when we will need Namibia..
Now,if it happens that bassey comes up when the houses merge,we can still vote for him and serria leone will be grateful..
I wont find it funny if you guys split votes and pokello gets Naija... The wise decision is to vote for dillish via Nigeria and vote bassey via AAV..
If dillish goes home,then its fine but we have secured Namibia..
Anyway,its your votes and not mine so vote for whoever you like...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2013
dre11: Bassy in one of his statement yesterday says dat less than 5% of the population have DSTV & out of thoes that have it 20% knows one or two things about BBA.
Moral of the story
it was our aggresive vote that made us hijack SE from the Zims and not just their vote alone. If we didn't do that SE would have been in the kitty of Pk.
i hope am making sense
nice point hope others see same thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
vote dillish for strategic reasons pls dont split vote if not zimbos will collect naija vote from us oo pls b wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33: ]

I SAY THE PASSWORD IS BASSEY, DILLISH ROA
U are voting sentimentally...rather than strategically. What make y'all think bassey will be saved cos of only 9ja vote. Most of bassey fans are in 9ja and S.A..
Angelo is up and there's no way he's getting S.A vote dis week.
Bassey mite end up with 2 votes by the end of this week.
RoA is already campaigning 4 bassey.. So I say we vote thru ROA.
As for Dillish..I'm not a fan..but with the way Namibia went all out for Melvin and were even mocked by other sadc members..it'll be too bad 4 9ja vote not to fall under her. And everyone will be scared of voting Melvin cos dey won't expect the favour returned.
We have to gain the trust of other countries by voting Dillish.
By voting Bassey we would show that indeed we are voting regionally and maybe at the finale Melvin will end up with only W/A votes.
We need to thread with caution at this particular juncture.
Use ROA to vote bassey and 9ja to Vote Dillish..
Only those against Melvin are free to do otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2013
The heat is on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33:

Zainab campaigns for Big Brother in Sierra Leone and also Bolt will be campaigning, there is no guarantee that aggressive vote worked, they might have saved us to gain 9JA vote then we let them down. I still say we vote for Bassey, Dillish will be saved by other countries, we have already done it 2 times, why the 3rd, abeg is she the only pretty woman in this world
Abeg stop all this pretty woman talk... Shey dem tell you say peeps dey vote for dillish cos of pretty...
Na pretty woman we never see for our life before abi na wetin? Na from planet of apes we hail from?
Was it not the same Zainab who was campaigning for pokello when melvin was up..
Why didnt bolt campaign when Melvin was up for eviction..
Maria campaigned hard,shared recharge cards to fans to vote Melvin and Nigeria will pay them back and vote dillish..
We need votes from people who will vote willingly without we putting much pressure!! With all our reps have done for serria leone,we expected them to vote for melvin without thinking twice but pokello was even dragging that country with him.. Pokello isnt close to bassey but beverly is,so why should pokello drag it with him..
On the other hand,Dillish is melvins friend,Maria was very close to melvin,Namibia voted for melvin without we saying a word,so atleast we have a justification to vote for Namibia..
Like you said,we(melvin and bev) have saved serria leone(bassey and bolt) twice, so why do it for the third time....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
zandilicious:
@Justloveme, I get u,i like Dillish too, I also think the trust is already there as she was saved twice already. Having said that her delayed eviction will later become a problem for Melvin, however, such problem will not occur when Melvin is up against Bassey. Dillish is such a smart player, the trust and the fact that she z being underestimated kinda play to her advantage, I wont be surprizd if she can sneak through n win the prize, the gal is very smart.I like Bassey he is an entertainer, but i dont think he will win the money thou, thats my opinion
DONT LISTEN TO HER/HIM. YESTERDAY SHE/he was going on about how she/he will vote for Bassey and he has a good chance of winning. We need to decide on 1 person now. Bassey or Dillish. Both have pros and cons. We just need to see which is better than the other.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2013
I'm scared .....delish must stay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
vote dillish oo i tell una oo does wey get sense go know why we need namibia vote.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2013
So what happens when Melvin and Dillish are in finals. We won't have Namibia'ss votes. SADC and EA Will vote for a namibian over a Nigerian. If it was not our Aav that secured SL vote then we would have lost SL vote too. Now with lone ranger how are we guaranteeed that we will get that vote. If Pokelo is in the finals, what if they opt for her? Guys we need to think strategically. EA are tight because if though other countries voted for them. They still support their own that is why they go far.I really don't know anymore. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2013
pretty or not.....we MUST return the favour...seriously Namibians tried for Nigeria, 2 Weeks ago SL voted for Pokello so what are we talking about? we can still hijack SL next time....so lets just return the favour even though dilish is evicted i swear Namibia will still vote for Melvin...so pour all ur vote to Dilish...and remember SMS votes counts more than online voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Wetin be una own sef?? I thought we have agreed to use Nigeria in voting dillish then use AAV to vote bassey..
When the houses merge,there is a strong possibility of the west african reps coming up for eviction cos of the conspiracy.. Now how will we get serria leone if bassey and melvin are up at the same time.. Thats when we will need Namibia..
Now,if it happens that bassey comes up when the houses merge,we can still vote for him and serria leone will be grateful..
I wont find it funny if you guys split votes and pokello gets Naija... The wise decision is to vote for dillish via Nigeria and vote bassey via AAV..
If dillish goes home,then its fine but we have secured Namibia..
Anyway,its your votes and not mine so vote for whoever you like...
Don't mind them o. Everybody is forming 'strategy'.
Please for the last time
Naija: dellish ( we will need her country vote later)
Bassey: ROA ( we can always get it)
Please we don't want any confusionist on this thread coming to analyse what's not.
If only ghana agree to vote for bassey but as we know they re 'west African mo*a****** who who don't know the diff btw real love and using somebody for vote! So u guys think miss pepeye wih such standard will marry elikem evn though she likes him

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.