Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2194019 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natasha thinks she can win africa's heart by wearing lace,native and tying wrapa.. Mama,you go old..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
I saw the video too and they were under the sheets most of the time. How does that prove that it was definitely sex?

I guess you're one of those people that like arguing for the sake of arguing undecided undecided. You're gonna tell me you didn't see bolt on top of Betty thrusting away? Give me a break please!
Bhoke and Ernest too were under the sheets doing the same thing yet everyone figured out what was going on. as well as others in past seasons.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natasha has put up a show like no one other and these are the latest photos:

more pictures at:http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I guess you're one of those people that like arguing for the sake of arguing undecided undecided. You're gonna tell me you didn't see bolt on top of Betty thrusting away? Give me a break please!
Bhoke and Ernest too were under the sheets doing the same thing yet everyone figured out what was going on. as well as others in the past.
na sex nw...d person no c betty naked afta bolt uncoverd d bedsheet ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
dmalam:
na sex nw...d person no c betty naked afta bolt uncoverd d bedsheet ni

Don't mind him. I bet he trolls the politics section, that's why he feels the need to debate or argue everything. Hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natasha said they are 5 in their family!! 3 boys and 3 girls... Can somebody pls sove this riddle for me...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Maria interview everybody but na natasha own different.. She just dey talk off point..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Betty- came in2 d house to service Bolt.
Bolt- came in2 d house to service Betty.
Hakeem- came in2 d house to find love not money!
Koketso- she came to find money but got missing on d way side since she asked Lk4 for directions.
Natasha- came to show africa dat she is a witch in malawi.
Pokello- came to show africa she cant live without pancake(I'm sure stella obasanjo will beat her hands down)
Bassey- house boy of d house.
Sulu- ....... (Words cant describe his stupidity)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Selly is a snake and whenever she's up for eviction, she will definitely be out! Nigeria won't vote for her, she'll only get Ghana's vote and possibly ROA vote if she's lucky (depending on who she's up against).
Selly you are finished!!!!

I can already see nominations in the diamond house with everyone nominating Melvin and Beverly. Melvin cause he can save himself and Beverly cause "they don't know her, she's new, she's loud, she's Melvin's country mate so he can save her. Blah blah blah blah"

And since Africa has decided to turn this show into a beauty contest and cause Beverly is a Nigerian, people will be reluctant to vote for her. Na waaaaa!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Natasha said they are 5 in their family!! 3 boys and 3 girls... Can somebody pls sove this riddle for me...

This got me laughing out loud.

Natasha has a problem with the letter 'l'

Bevery, serry, creo, rerationship, e-rr-ection ...lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
What do you think of the performance of Natasha and the whole Ruby house and dont
for get to tell us who was your best
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

This got me laughing out loud.

Natasha has a problem with the letter 'l'

Bevery, serry, creo, rerationship, e-rr-ection ...lmao
Exactly!! She replaces 'l' with 'r'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Bhoke and Ernest too were under the sheets doing the same thing yet everyone figured out what was going on. as well as others in past seasons.
THE AMAKA:

Don't mind him. I bet he trolls the politics section, that's why he feels the need to debate or argue everything. Hian!

You can't figure sh1t unless you were under the sheets with them to witness it live. This is one of the reasons why people fail exams. How about saying you're not sure if it was sexx or not and saying it look like it instead of saying it definitely is. Definitely means you're 100% positive that it is and you were probably having 3-some with them. You Nigerians have a long way to go in applying common sense. As they say, common sense if not common.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Selly is a snake and whenever she's up for eviction, she will definitely be out! Nigeria won't vote for her, she'll only get Ghana's vote and possibly ROA vote if she's lucky (depending on who she's up against).
Selly you are finished!!!!

I can already see nominations in the diamond house with everyone nominating Melvin and Beverly. Melvin cause he can save himself and Beverly cause "they don't know her, she's new, she's loud, she's Melvin's country mate so he can save her. Blah blah blah blah"

And since Africa has decided to turn this show into a beauty contest and cause Beverly is a Nigerian, people will be reluctant to vote for her. Na waaaaa!!
Actually, I pity beverly in advnce
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Photos of Cleo and Hakeem in The Rendezvous Room

more:http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hakeem & cleo reunite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Zizi: Hakeem & cleo reunite
Uhmmm ladies!!!!!! she is scatterin d hrt shaped roses d guy arranged..Cleo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:

You can't figure sh1t unless you were under the sheets with them to witness it live. This is one of the reasons why people fail exams. How about saying you're not sure if it was sexx or not and saying it look like it instead of saying it definitely is. Definitely means you're 100% positive that it is and you were probably having 3-some with them. You Nigerians have a long way to go in applying common sense. As they say, common sense if not common.

Seriously dude, the way you are arguing one would think Betty is your girl and you are trying to
convince yourself that she didn't cheat on you . They had sex, deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Awwwww... Hakeem is such a gentle man..Verrryyyyy lovely date..I enjoyed every bit of it kiss cool..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
mac73:

Seriously dude, the way you are arguing one would think Betty is your girl and you are trying to
convince yourself that she didn't cheat on you . They had sex, deal with it!
There's nothing to deal with. Show me a proof that they were intimate or you'll just be in the same intellectual bracket as AMAKA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's nothing to deal with. Show me a proof that they were intimate or you'll just be in the same intellectual bracket as AMAKA.
Mr Afam4Dillish, e don do oh. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
I feel 4 my girl beverly, its too early 4 d guys @ diamonds to bring her home..I hope she's not up 4 eviction...aldoe I'm 99.9% sure she'll be!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
miss sparkle: I feel 4 my girl beverly, its too early 4 d guys @ diamonds to bring her home..I hope she's not up 4 eviction...aldoe I'm 99.9% sure she'll be!
even if the diamonds nominate melvin and beverly (which I highly doubt they will for fear of incurring the wrath of the you-know-whos and the diamonds haven't been nominating in that order, case-in-point when Betty was HOH, she didn't come up) all he'll have to do is switch himself and put up Biguesas...ANYONE is better than Biguesas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:

Afam4eva:

I forgot this is nairaland where everyone tries to prove how "intelligent" they are and how "unintelligent" everyone else is. Dude it's never been that serious. You're gonna tell me it's not certain that all the people from previous seasons that forked under the covers probably didn't? Lol. You are a joker. This is not the politics section where you try and debate pointless shxt. They forked, now get over it!
"you Nigerians have a...." Blah blah blah "same intellectual bracket as AMAKA" All na hot air.
Bwahahahahahahaha, dude, you are a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I forgot this is nairaland where everyone tries to prove how "intelligent" they are and how "unintelligent" everyone else is. Dude it's never been that serious. You're gonna tell me it's not certain that all the people from previous seasons that forked under the covers probably didn't? Lol. You are a joker. This is not the politics section where you try and debate pointless shxt. They forked, now get over it!
"you Nigerians have a...." Blah blah blah "same intellectual bracket as AMAKA" All na hot air.
DONT MIND HIM, HE IS SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR D LINK SO DAT HE CAN DOWNLOAD D SCENE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wth is natasha wearing..jeeezz.. Arugbo ojo ooo..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
I was trying to remember where I had seen Jossy Joss, tonight's DJ, and I just remembered. He was the first housemate to be evicted in Big Brother Amplified (2011)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
I have never seen Natasha look this good. She looks fabulous, she needs to do away with all those bubas and wrappers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The joke is on you to give me proof that they were intimate or forever hold your peace on this subject. Did you not do probability in secondary school? There's a huge line between probability and fact.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Afam, why are you trying to create a deep question out of something so easy to decipher? Betty and Bolt had s*ex, that was very obvious from their movement under the covers. Even a 5 year old could have figured that out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
GUYS!!! Walahi,hakeem likes dellish alot,but he's just mad she aint all over him.. I know what i'm talking about.. I'm a guy and i know how we behave sometimes esp the cute ones..
Hakeem likes dellish but had to settle for the one who also gives him attention.. You see,cute guys always want hot girls to be all over them,but when the girl doesn't,they always try too hard to display some actions in order to give the hot girl an impression that they dont dig her atall,but that's big fat lie..
Experience is the best teacher..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bigaseaus needs to get a bra and a longer jeans..

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.