Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202553 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Can someone tell me what happened btw feza and cleo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
When ever you click on username ♚ƒԑlis-c∆tus it says 404 page not found embarassed yes i was curious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: When ever you click on username ♚ƒԑlis-c∆tus it says 404 page not found embarassed yes i was curious

Out of curiousity I tried it too, and it gave me same response. That person looks like a spy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Out of curiousity I tried it too, and it gave me same response. That person looks like a spy.
Lol maybe you are right.It is strange because sometimes the moniker itself changes to red in colour and have see he/she/it comment on another thread last time, thought maybe it was just me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com

Diary: Beef in the Ruby House?

Uh-oh, there looks to be trouble brewing in the Ruby House. Cleo was brought to tears today during her Diary session as the emotional Zambian shared her troubles with Feza and Oneal. According to the Ruby lady, the trouble all started over her sitting in a corner in the Ruby House which supposedly is reserved for Oneal and Feza. "I feel like if they have a problem with me then they should come talk to me," she told Biggie. "I prayed about it and asked God to help me handle the situation," she added.

Meanwhile Feza told Big Brother, "She is selfish. She is bugging". The Tanzanian was quick to add though that she does not think that the Zambian is a bad person. "She just needs to change a few things," Feza insisted.

Feza and her man Oneal both complained about the Zambian during their Diary sessions. According to the Ruby lovebirds the young rapper had an unfair advantage at the Power of No Task yesterday. There were seven capsules that were lined up on a string in the garden of each House and Housemates were encouraged to pick any capsule of their choice.

They say that Cleo shook all the capsules before the Task began so by the time the Task started she already knew which capsule to pick and that is how she won. Biggie was quick to remind both of them that the Power of No Task is now long over.

Let's hope that these Chasemates can work out their differences soon before things go any further.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
spade: Hey good people cool

Sooooo, according to Pokello's ex-boyfriend Stunner (@stunnerzim), that mysterious housemate who got knacked by the hotel waiter at Babylon was actually Feza! shocked

Read his TL.

Feza's bleaching cream is finished...an ofirii(Albino) bleaching is a more credible story than "feza got knacked by a hotel waiter", I ff that guy he tweeted that in response to Feza fans hating on Polikem. Need I remind you that HM's are allocated a bodyguard each and are restricted from meeting other housemates and interacting with the outside world so as not to reveal much about Biggies plans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: When ever you click on username ♚ƒԑlis-c∆tus it says 404 page not found embarassed yes i was curious

grin That's because the characters in the username are not supported by your web browser; so whenever you click on it, your browser mistakes those characters for rectangular blocks and sends you to the wrong URL of a handle containing rectangular blocks, which is non-existent grin

I honestly think that's the coolest handle on Nairaland. A case of "you may see me, but you can't touch me" grin

GHOST MODE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

They're sent to me and a few other people. But the polls posted last week as of Wednesday were roughly 78% accurate to what played out on Sunday. I honestly do believe our AAV votes secured Sierra Leone and Angola for us cause Melvin was behind Pokello by 4% in Sierra Leone as of last Wednesday and behind about 8% (i think) from the lead in Angola by Wednesday as well.
I do believe they're pretty accurate and should serve as motivation.

My people ooooo!!! Pesin wey get ear, make dem hia.

Wen idey talk dem think honourable pple of this forum to give dillish , Roa Nig,and ethoipa den concentrate on Ghana angola and either uganda or malawi for bassey but no one listened! Its a pity we have to bid dillish and bassey good bye on sunday, cos the votes no go reach both of dem with the way things are going! Will I say its too late?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Samxiulee: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Vote dillish oooooooooooooooo......that girl is just too real and I don't mind if she win the BBA chase.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
spade:

grin That's because the characters in the username are not supported by your web browser; so whenever you click on it, your browser mistakes those characters for rectangular blocks and sends you to the wrong URL of a handle containing rectangular blocks, which is non-existent grin

I honestly think that's the coolest handle on Nairaland. A case of "you may see me, but you can't touch me" grin

GHOST MODE! grin
Oh i see that's cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
SAGirl:

kiss
I refused to have it done on my son when he was born though, I feel its a choice every man should make for himself. Besides, I want him to remember the pain that comes with it so he will know to value that "thing" grin

Emmmm.....no comment. I hope the options are available nevertheless as I'm likely to deliver here. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Vote dillish oooooooooooooooo......that girl is just too real and I don't mind if she win the BBA chase.

Your kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
when is the task presentation?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Abeg who said Pokello is the only one that has Elikem's back?

Need I remind you guys that Melvin is still in that house? He WILL have his back like he had Selly's

Y'all need to stop making Pokello sound like Elikem's Jesus when she's the main reason he gets nominated weekly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
abikyshow: when is the task presentation?
it's by 6
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
safarigirl: it's by 6
thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
lekpalicious: This is true. I can't say the same about the coloureds. But i know the blacks in particular the Xhosa tribe go to the bush/mountain as a tradition/part of becoming a man
Na wa ooo must they take it that far? Wetin do Hospitals, Local Health Centers...No wonder SA has the highest HIV/AIDS rate in the World smH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
I just read on some SA page that Pokello is leading in SA, lol, if that happens, I smell some xenophobia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
AFUA1979: I just read on some SA page that Pokello is leading in SA, lol, if that happens, I smell some xenophobia
the question is dis: how dem take know? all of dis is a kind of BS to twist ur mindset and by end not voting for the person you wanted to, leave dis hearsay and vote DILISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
How come there is no Melvin D.S here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Who knows the 'naked man' that feza bath with this morning? Just saw it on BBA site.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
feminine A: Who knows the 'naked man' that feza bath with this morning? Just saw it on BBA site.

that must be SULU i think
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beniye: How come there is no Melvin D.S here?

Met his DS half way. He told biggy the things causing him concerns in the house first being the empty house just the 7 of them and the other been the emerald housemates.
He gave a shoutout to mandela for his birthday. Also today is his dad's birthday gave a shout out to him too
I must confess enjoyed his dS today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
feminine A:

Met his DS half way. He told biggy the things causing him concerns in the house first being the empty house just the 7 of them and the other been the emerald housemates.
He gave a shoutout to mandela for his birthday. Also today is his dad's birthday gave a shout out to him too
I must confess enjoyed his dS today
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
feminine A: Who knows the 'naked man' that feza bath with this morning? Just saw it on BBA site.

Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
fashrola: that must be SULU i think

Really Trouble o ** in dellish voice**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beniye:
Elikem
lol *Dies*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beniye:
Elikem
Elikem ke??where was pokello when this was going on??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Feza's bleaching cream is finished...an ofirii(Albino) bleaching is a more credible story than "feza got knacked by a hotel waiter", I ff that guy he tweeted that in response to Feza fans hating on Polikem. Need I remind you that HM's are allocated a bodyguard each and are restricted from meeting other housemates and interacting with the outside world so as not to reveal much about Biggies plans.

Hey babe... wink
I noticed it too, the change in Feza's color, that is. Lol. I think she may have been toning cause her face is looking a little bit discolored. I actually did think she was a step away from being born albino. Lol
And of course Oneal doesn't like Feza with a West African man no matter what the situation, coupled with the fact that she and Elikem have history. Oneal the insecure freak....
Gh Kwame.....hmmmmm.... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
feminine A:
Elikem ke??where was pokello when this was going on??
It is Elikem that was what they said in the main bba forum this morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
The presentation has started. Rubby first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beniye:
It is Elikem that was what they said in the main bba forum this morning.

Wow!!now his hatred for the west africans thickens and continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.