Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208057 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
ItsModella: I don't know if these housemates realize that their circus task is over. They are hell bent on looking like clowns.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen...SISQO and EVE are in the building!!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelo " you are the only person that I've kissed, the only person I've allowed sleep on my bed"

Mtcheeewww.. Bed na love?..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelo telling beverly he doesn't wanna be that homey..to him its not about getting laid.

Ok,angelo's way of eating done make me change channel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ladies and gents, say hello to eve

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bev and angelo, can you guys get to the sh*agging part already?.. Don't keep me waiting angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bevergenlo's RR has started...

Angelo - we need to start behaving. You know I respect you a lot, so I don't wanna *makes sounds* meaning rush you. I don't wanna be that homie, I love you and I don't wanna bla bla.

I think SA girl might be right..I don't think angelo has fecking intentions towards beverly..

And angelo could you chill with the chewing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelo dey chop like dog.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelo eats like a cow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
PICTURES PLEASE
cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Angelo " why didn't you tell me that elikem and pokello were in the same room"

Bev " I don't think it was a problem"

Duh!!.. Were you oblivious of them cos of bev's punny?..smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
ItsModella: Angelo eats like a cow.

Lmao..you both have killed me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by unuba345: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kslib:
Nepa don take light!! Abeg in detail...
dillish to busi- you'll fall for him (melvin). He's sensitive and a gentleman and such a sweetheart. Then they talk of other people that have left the house. Dillish in her usual fashion doesn't talk bad about anyone (except bolt who she says had bad mannerisms), she said natasha was the one who cleaned, cooked but in a fun way which leads to a conversation about her being nominated along with melvin which leads to how melvin ddnt do the save and replace which leads to more praises about him and his selflessness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
I wish angelo was a bit younger and without the mop. He has a good head on his shoulders. I think he can handle beverly.

They are not showing them at the same time @AMAKA, can't take their pic together for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
THE AMAKA: PICTURES PLEASE
cry cry cry

WAIT TILL HE STRTS D FING'ERIN,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
god_of_music: Plssssss!! Guys help me! Me and my friend's(Including Fork_Addict) are arguing that i can't get 50 Likes in Nairaland....pls we haff bet money! Just like this comment plsssss!! Even like it with your ALT Accounts!!!!
Bros, U owe me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
StateOfMind: I wish angelo was a bit younger and without the mop. He has a good head on his shoulders. I think he can handle beverly.

They are not showing them at the same time @AMAKA, can't take their pic together for now.

One or the other would be fine. I just wanna see how they look. But i can wait for a better angle.

I actually think the mop is quite sexy. He should just cut about 5 inches off, they're too long.
Angelooooooo kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nawa so dis is how u guys want to be updating wen I start work cry
Tnk God I dey go house now, I pray I meet Bengelo's RR....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly looks great...angelo respects her alot..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
seriously Angelo has an enormous mop....he should do sth about it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly looks great...angelo respects her alot..
based on the updates......I am starting to like angelo smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly's stories are cracking me up...jeeezzzz...bev can LIE!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly can talk shaa, and Angelo is a very attentive listener
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ehen..Beverly don start o.
Melvin liked selly blabla..dis gist is getting too stale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
fashrola: seriously Angelo has an enormous mop....he should do sth about it..

Angelo's hair is very very nice, it looks neat and kempt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beverly and Angelo's gossip...kai... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bev has finished selly.....street Gossiper
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
ella.b:
Ehen..Beverly don start o.
Melvin liked selly blabla..dis gist is getting too stale.

Its better than the kissing and touching where people will throw insults at her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
This girl called beverlynis cursed......she is cursed to keep talking n talking trash........imagine telling Angelo that Melvin has always liked selly n was actually lying at the bassey show tonight,that Melvin likes selly n not Maria ......how can she say that,Angelo will go back n tell sulu that n of course will bring bad blood around Melvin.......a fool that is on a date but has been talking about selly,Maria,pokello n all.....gosh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
practikal: Beverly can talk shaa, and Angelo is a very attentive listener

If that's you in your profile pic, then i can see
why you'd agree. Lol.
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lmao...beverlie..
Selly likes 5 guys in this house.Melvin,hakeem,sulu,nando,angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly to the Hairdressers-"I'm in love with a south african,u guys should vote for me u hear".
Mennnnh.....I love dis bev gal

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.