Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jidesp(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Tuso: I like Beverly despite her lies

she didn't lie. she said in front of melvin Jokingly that melvin wasn't a straight forward guy, and melvin laughed about it. If it was a real conspiracy, you would have read it on the Big Brother official website. So don't let some foreigners change ur mind about our very own. Its just a crazy propaganda to eliminate competition

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2013
bassey told beverly 2 come ova 2 angelo's bed cos angelo wants 2 finger sum1,evrybody was lik huh? nd he said 'nt finger lik dat'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2013
As per Oneal's bitterness last night....
Its funny enough that he confided in Busi about his West African hatred. The only reason he was comfortable enough to say it to her is because she's South African and he knows South Africans in general have the same mentality. Sulu, Feza, Annabel, nko seem to only know his dislike for West Africans as far as the game goes. But what he said to Busi clearly shows his hatred is bigger than show and transcends into real life. SMH. I then wonder what he was doing when signing up for a show called Big Brother Africa. Let the eediot petition for Big Brother Botswana. Such a shame.
Its gonna be so funny when the Emeralds are revealed as fake. Can't wait.
They should go today, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Olami099: Hi nairalanders,pls i need ur help on how to activate big bro africa on my dstv sent d mobile code for activation to them but didnt open guess its because of d mobile numba used during reg which was misplaced wat other method can i used..
just call customer care , and tell them once your decoder is on they will activate immediately
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
But seriously, [ and at d risk of derailing ds thread ] why is it dt these HMs get drnk and start '' para-yarning'' after a few saturday nite sips of alcohol ?
Or is it not d same alcohol we drink in Naija ?
Here, many young girls i know, take about 2 - 3 bottles of small stout and still maintain very decent convo.
I don't have to talk about guys.
Or are they faking it in d BBA house ? maybe someone wanna say something controversial, and hides under drunkeness to say it.

why does dellish only waits till she gets drunk before admitting her love for melvin ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
jidesp:

she didn't lie. she said in front of melvin Jokingly that melvin wasn't a straight forward guy, and melvin laughed about it. If it was a real conspiracy, you would have read it on the Big Brother official website. So don't let some foreigners change ur mind about our very own. Its just a crazy propaganda to eliminate competition
I dunno if we are talking of the same conversation...becos Melvin was not there! She told bimp that Melvin isn't a straight forward person and that he's confused.
She also went ahead to say that Melvin jugdes her but doesn't want to make it obvious.
Although this is not an excuse but I think her reason 4 saying all this things is what happened at the airtel show.
Melvin revealed yesterday that the reason 4 his RR with Selly was to discuss her issues with Bev.
I'm sure bev sees this as Melvin taking Selly's side and has decided to attack him.
This is the reason she has made him look like a liar to both Angelo and Bimp.
What she should have done was to confront him about what went down instead of acting like a snitch.
This is exactly how Hakeem snitched on Pokello to bimp.
Now Bimp sees Pokello as the devil.
I guess with what Bev is doing she'll succeed in turning people against Melvin.
But as far as all she's saying regarding melvin are lies.. I'm not bothered

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
ozodigboo: But seriously, [ and at d risk of derailing ds thread ] why is it dt these HMs get drnk and start '' para-yarning'' after a few saturday nite sips of alcohol ?
Here, many young girls i know, take about 2 - 3 bottles of small stout and still maintain very decent convo.
Or are they faking it in d BBA house ? maybe someone wanna say something controversial, and hides under drunkeness to say it.

why does dellish only waits till she gets drunk before admitting her love for melvin ?
big brother house, big brother rules. don't be deceived, the contents inside those bottles different from the original bottle. made for the chase.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
It better she goes now cos most of you won't know who to vote for the day she is up with our MELvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
ping pong: It better she goes now cos most of you won't know who to vote for the day she is up with our MELvin
father knows hin pikin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
ozodigboo: But seriously, [ and at d risk of derailing ds thread ] why is it dt these HMs get drnk and start '' para-yarning'' after a few saturday nite sips of alcohol ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
jidesp:

Yeah but am actually talking abt talking abt apple n her judgements which she is not even sure of abt pple she comes across...of all evils I hate this one the most...when she matures n realizes herself, she will be very ashamed of what she did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Beverly to bimp: "I think melvin is not a straight-forward guy. I think melvin is judging me, but he's not saying anything. What the hell is he trying to do?" Beverly is obviously a young girl whose upbringing isn't well grounded in morality and love. She doesn't know what it means to have one's back. I think that's the reason for her "care-free" and mostly irrational attitude. She nominated bassey and selly cos she doesn't understand "unity". She'll go ahead and nominate melvin and even take sides with someone else in the house(say...o'neal), if she feels threatened by mel. No one is perfect, but I think beverly isn't mentally mature enough to represent a country at a show like this. And if u asked me, I'd say NO ONE VOTE HER WHE SHE'S UP, our girl needs to come learn some manners!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Drahmah: Beverly to bimp: "I think melvin is not a straight-forward guy. I think melvin is judging me, but he's not saying anything. What the hell is he trying to do?" Beverly is obviously a young girl whose upbringing isn't well grounded in morality and love. She doesn't know what it means to have one's back. I think that's the reason for her "care-free" and mostly irrational attitude. She nominated bassey and selly cos she doesn't understand "unity". She'll go ahead and nominate melvin and even take sides with someone else in the house(say...o'neal), if she feels threatened by mel. No one is perfect, but I think beverly isn't mentally mature enough to represent a country at a show like this. And if u asked me, I'd say NO ONE VOTE HER WHE SHE'S UP, our girl needs to come learn some manners!

Well said, nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Here is a kenyan's comment regarding bev's chat with bimp. "She wants to be the only West African standing. She nominated selly and bassey, its so transparent!"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Drahmah: Beverly to bimp: "I think melvin is not a straight-forward guy. I think melvin is judging me, but he's not saying anything. What the hell is he trying to do?" Beverly is obviously a young girl whose upbringing isn't well grounded in morality and love. She doesn't know what it means to have one's back. I think that's the reason for her "care-free" and mostly irrational attitude. She nominated bassey and selly cos she doesn't understand "unity". She'll go ahead and nominate melvin and even take sides with someone else in the house(say...o'neal), if she feels threatened by mel. No one is perfect, but I think beverly isn't mentally mature enough to represent a country at a show like this. And if u asked me, I'd say NO ONE VOTE HER WHE SHE'S UP, our girl needs to come learn some manners!
God bless you bro!!!! I want that girl to end up with no individual votes but sadly enough,she is sure to get 2votes from 2 of her die-hard fans whenever she's up!!!
Denrele needs to be locked up and thrown in a soakaway pit!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Beverlly and selly do not get along. Selly and mevlin do and being the childish beverlly, she usually tries to make sure melvin also does nt get along with selly like she does. A case of my enemy must also be melvins enemy cos we r togeda. wen selly and melvin went to the date room, beverlly did not know they went there to talk about her and melvin did not tell her what it was about. At that picnic show ystday, beverlly got to hear from melvin that he and selly went there to talk about issues concerning her, beverlly.
if you were beverlly ;I know most people here hate that geh, bt let's be objective abt her for a second), how would you feel about that. That your countrymate\broda went into the date room with the prson yu don't get along with to discuss u. I think that is whre the "melvin is not straighforward and is trying to judge me statmnt came from". We viewrs know wat went down in the date room bt beverlly doesn't knw dt. I tnk dat made ha jump in2 d conclsion dt she cannot totally trust melvin to alwys have ha back n trusts bimp more insted. Remember we were d ones dat sed she nominated basey because she tnks bassey does nt v melvin's bak becos that one told her he once nominated melvin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
I remember Melvin telling Selly in the RR that Beverly doesn't hate her,that they r sis,that she shudnt take tinss out of proportion,and that its just a gal's tin,so hw else persn d take watch em person bak?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
That sed, she is nt mentally\emotionaly capable of being on dat shw. she has to com bk to her country soon. She dsnt know ow to handle issues atal. She's not a stable prson.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
dommfa: Beverlly and selly do not get along. Selly and mevlin do and being the childish beverlly, she usually tries to make sure melvin also does nt get along with selly like she does. A case of my enemy must also be melvins enemy cos we r togeda. wen selly and melvin went to the date room, beverlly did not know they went there to talk about her and melvin did not tell her what it was about. At that picnic show ystday, beverlly got to hear from melvin that he and selly went there to talk about issues concerning her, beverlly.
if you were beverlly ;I know most people here hate that geh, bt let's be objective abt her for a second), how would you feel about that. That your countrymate\broda went into the date room with the prson yu don't get along with to discuss u. I think that is whre the "melvin is not straighforward and is trying to judge me statmnt came from". We viewrs know wat went down in the date room bt beverlly doesn't knw dt. I tnk dat made ha jump in2 d conclsion dt she cannot totally trust melvin to alwys have ha back n trusts bimp more insted. Remember we were d ones dat sed she nominated basey because she tnks bassey does nt v melvin's bak becos that one told her he once nominated melvin.
Melvin told Beverly what he and selly were going to talk about, I watched that scene. So there is no excuse for Beverly cos she knew what d rendervous was about

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
dommfa: Beverlly and selly do not get along. Selly and mevlin do and being the childish beverlly, she usually tries to make sure melvin also does nt get along with selly like she does. A case of my enemy must also be melvins enemy cos we r togeda. wen selly and melvin went to the date room, beverlly did not know they went there to talk about her and melvin did not tell her what it was about. At that picnic show ystday, beverlly got to hear from melvin that he and selly went there to talk about issues concerning her, beverlly.
Nice post!!! Now,I know you're trying not to be one-sided and trying to be in bev's position but it just prooves that beverly is a nut-case!!!!
Now,Melvin knew that beverly and selly didnt get along and was trying to know the cause of the issue but beverly took it upon herself to tell anyone who cares to listen that Melvin aint straightforward and judgemental.. Does that even make sense?
So Melvin did her(beverly) wrong by trying to mend the bridge between her and selly? Now,the whole picture has become more clear!!
1...Beverly didnt want the beef btw her and selly to be settled!!!
2.. She is just looking for any opportunity to play the victim card and gain our sympathy not knowing that we already know who she is...
3.. She is jealous of the closeness btw selly and Melvin cos despite her(bev) being his country mate,he's more closer to selly and worst of all her rival..
4.. Beverly will sell out Melvin without looking back just like one guy on this thread said...
5.. She sees melvin as her competition and knows every1 likes him unlike her!! So her next line of action is to make him appear dangerous!!!
Beverly,beverly,beverly you must come back home!!! Your plan no go work!!!
Even if you win the money(laughs),you still remain a disgrace!!!
Maybe her mom didnt tell her that a Good reputation is greater than Money!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
skipofem: I remember Melvin telling Selly in the RR that Beverly doesn't hate her,that they r sis,that she shudnt take tinss out of proportion,and that its just a gal's tin,so hw else persn d take watch em person bak?
I tire too o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
I said it once that Melvin is somehow selfish. he knows what is going on about Beverly craziness in the house but chose not to be concerned. he was busy showing love and kindness to other female housemates. remember it's only one winner at the end as we know that Melvin will never nominate Beverly but he is allowing her to fumble. he should have discussed RR outcome with Beverly. we can't be blaming this girl every time. she started doubting Melvin's loyalty yesterday after the airtel show which resulted to her crying yesterday. I remembered she once told Melvin to slap her whenever she starts going astray.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2013

She is simply not aware of this wrongdoing...n she will continue like this until she comes into total awareness
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
abikyshow: I said it once that Melvin is somehow selfish. he knows what is going on about Beverly craziness in the house but chose not to be concerned. he was busy showing love and kindness to other female housemates. remember it's only one winner at the end as we know that Melvin will never nominate Beverly but he is allowing her to fumble. he should have discussed RR outcome with Beverly. we can't be blaming this girl every time. she started doubting Melvin's loyalty yesterday after the airtel show which resulted to her crying yesterday. I remembered she once told Melvin to slap her whenever she starts going astray.

Mcheew...Slap her ke...Did she n Melvin go to the house together? Abeg free that stewpid geh o jare....she can never win the money.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladigirl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
today's evictions giving me shivers, I don't want Oneza to celebrate Pokello's departure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Olami099: Hi nairalanders,pls i need ur help on how to activate big bro africa on my dstv sent d mobile code for activation to them but didnt open guess its because of d mobile numba used during reg which was misplaced wat other method can i used..

Call their customer care: 08039003788
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
abikyshow: I said it once that Melvin is somehow selfish. he knows what is going on about Beverly craziness in the house but chose not to be concerned. he was busy showing love and kindness to other female housemates. remember it's only one winner at the end as we know that Melvin will never nominate Beverly but he is allowing her to fumble. he should have discussed RR outcome with Beverly. we can't be blaming this girl every time. she started doubting Melvin's loyalty yesterday after the airtel show which resulted to her crying yesterday. I remembered she once told Melvin to slap her whenever she starts going astray.
melvin's loyalty?mel is not just loyal to just bev but he's loyal to all the west Africans in Dat house,he showed his loyalty thru his swap and replace decisions.mel has got all the west Africans back.if I may ask who made mel a target in that house?bev did,I can remember when bev told bimp and nando dat melvin wl never swap her and other west Africans in that house and dat statement alone disappointed bimp,cos he was up for eviction and he thought melvin saved him only for him to find out d poor boy saved his fellow west african.guys if we are to be realistic mel is actually the victim in this case but bev is making it seem otherwise.this same bev never told mel about Angelo until last week of course she had already discussed it with her paddies dem (bimp and nando) as far as loyalty is concerned mel is d victim here abeg.very soon bev's loyalty wl be tested or questioned and I assure you'll dat she wl pick Angelo,bimp over mel while mel go put bev over dilish .

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
There would be a time if melvin happens to be hoh, dillish, and someone will be up, and he saves dillish and put himself up! I dey for
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2013

Hmmmm... @bold isn't true. Should he stalk her just in the guise of 'choosing to be concerned'?

I've read severally that he washes her plates and does stuff for her. Isn't that enough care and concern? And care and concern aren't relatively defined, both have standard definitions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
I no go surprise if Monday reach and nominations time come:

BiGgie- beverly, this is your nomination session..name the housemate you'd like to put up with a substantial reason.

Beverly:- I nominate Melvin, cos he's not straightforward and he's judging me.....

Na me go personally reach joburg drag her comot from that house by her ear that Monday gan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
There would be a time if melvin happens to be hoh, dillish, and someone will be up, and he saves dillish and put himself up! I dey forsee dat day o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
phew! finally on d last page.had to go thru ova 20pages.u guys rock.
p.s- i wished there was a dislike button while reading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.