Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,969 members, 7,899,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193692 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
if you want Melvin to win you'll keep one, if not two of the Oneza's till the finale
btw......new to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
I pray Melvin give Sulu or delish power of NO! @ least we ll avoid any drama of alliance, I can imagine if melvin give Oneal & FEza na fresh beef o!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
dear heavens,
let Melvin win HOH tomorrow and let the housemates continue talking bout emerald housemates and not about d Nigerians.
amen...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mariarocks: if you want Melvin to win you'll keep one, if not two of the Oneza's till the finale
btw......new to nairaland

U are welkom.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
I want beverly,dillish or elikem to win HOH..
I dont want Melvin to win.. Not now..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Agbgift: Oneal and feza, looks like 2 refugees. Mhen feza don old by force cos of relationship. Eish!!!

You think it is easy to have to start analysing from the beginning? For these two, $300k is making them mad. They cannot even mingle with people and act normally. It is tiring to have to analyse everything, it's no wonder they look old already!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Come @fashrola dem send u.beta mind ur business dis nite if u dnt want trouble from me.amebo,pokenoser.was i talking to u or u ar now the spokesman.see trouble ooo,mstchew.go and sleep joor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

No, they actually need a psychiatrist!
they re both confused
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

You think it is easy to have to start analysing from the beginning? For these two, $300k is making them mad. They cannot even mingle with people and act normally. It is tiring to have to analyse everything, it's no wonder they look old already!

Money na bastard o. See as feza resemble woman wey lost her husband.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Handy Manny: I love you. You have an unbiased mind...
cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Feza is a typical example of what happens to a vibrant lady when she fall for an evil manipulative narcissist .
The once bubbly Feza is now a shadow of herself, she always has pursed lips, a rigid stance, furrowed brow and she always seems upset.

ladies beware of toxic men

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Owlneza which kind yeye couple be this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is that oneal's butt I'm seeing? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
did i just see oneal's butt crack....kai eyesore undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kslib: @adaberry,pls its ok..
Fine girl like you no need to dey quarrel nah.. See your sexy lips.. You will give dillish a run for her money... E don do,abeg..
Haha... *blushinq* ok now,Kslib bcoz of you.... I'm qonna iqnore that 'thinq'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
practikal: did i just see oneal's butt crack....kai eyesore undecided

I'd imagine it is full of rashes. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
practikal: did i just see oneal's butt crack....kai eyesore undecided
haba .. Dat was sexy na ( winks)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

ada, biko ozugo..it's okay..let it go.. A cutie like you ought to forget about this going back and forth, it aint worth it..

@forkaddict, please drop the beef...you're a man and should should show seniority/maturity and let this beef fizzle away
oo! Anuqom.... I won't reply aqain!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
alexumeho: haba .. Dat was sexy na ( winks)

HEYYY the guy still dey display am..o boi na to change channel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hope is not poison dat owlneal is mixing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
languys69:

I'd imagine it is full of rashes. grin

Lmao.. Its full of brown hair.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

you're joking, right? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
One of the West Africans needs to become head of house, preferably Beverly or Elikem.
I would trust Beverly to put Oneal up if he's not already nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oneal pull ur forking pants up... nt sexy @ allgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
practikal:

HEYYY the guy still dey display am..o boi na to change channel
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Dude has tried abeg. This girl just came from no where to start insulting him, personal attacks. I followed them both from the onset and furk even gave her warnings in form of 'strikes'. She's the one that needs to be tamed cos we'v moved past that now on this thread. Seeking attention at all cost is what she's doing.
I don't blame you...... Seekinq whose attention?? Yours?? LMAO! You are just jealous i didn't add your name in the list of Reasonable people here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahahah!! So oneal dye im nyash...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Heard that Bimp told Anabelle to tone it down with the I knew the EH housemates are fake that its rubbing people the wrong way, i guess that was what she was trying to tell Dellish when everyone was going into the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella:
you're joking, right? grin

Yes grin grin grin , but it was too much in my face.. grin

I'm interested in their new sleeping arrangement. I hope interesting peeps make up one room.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Disgusting!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
"We created these monsters, if we weren't skeptical from the onset, biggie wouldn't have gone to that extent to bring beds and make us believe" -oneal..

He is right though, just the word monsters.

Bev says he believes biggie runs the game based on what they say. Like they say sth today and a task about it comes up.

Sulu says its a psychological game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: One of the West Africans needs to become head of house, preferably Beverly or Elikem.
I would trust Beverly to put Oneal up if he's not already nominated.

No oh, maybe Beverly not Elikem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.