Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193634 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin don score own goal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin"s own goal hahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys abeg who's wearing Jersey no. 8 on the red team? I no dey watch, just twitter and NL tins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Best players Nando, Melvin, Sulu too good player
worst players Dillish, Feza, Anabel

Anabel na big liability
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dillish and beverly just entered Guiness world record..
Dem no touch ball nor make contact with anybody wey touch ball for complete first half..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
I think they should remove Ana from that post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beverly - headless chicken running up and down the pitch

Melvin - a man-o-war in playing footbal. See him laps and abs

Elikem - a construction worker working out on the pitch. Shouting "praaa, pokello where are you". Dude forget pokello and survive first. Mtcheeeewww

Annabreast - waste of space. It's like playing with -1 candidate. I swear if given the chance, she will scheme her to win.

Sulu - an elephant struggling to exert his presence on the pitch. Has an arz that homos(no offence to any homo) will die to tap. grin

Feza - a mistake and a time bomb waiting to explode. Waering shades and playing a footie. Are you edgar davids

Dillish - watching her wieght and her shape right on the pitch. Smh. Nando don touch "evriwia" tire sotey she no get strenght again

Nando - star of the team

Owlneal - great goalie. Manning his posts well

Angelo - a rastafarian trying to secure a footballing contract

Bimp - a defensive stalwart. He protects his goalie

Dillish, park one side jor, must you mention edo state all the time?. No make me touch you like nando gringrin (runs away before sholay grabs him grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Elikem.. I already gat ghana,africa vote for me,elikem the tailor..
Annabel.. Love you africa,one love..
Dillish.. Love you namibia.. Edo state see you soon..
Sulu.. Africa pls vote for me.. My birthday is on monday and i cant go.. Love you..
Kslib... Sulu,you are mad man...you dont even know your birthday.. You said tomorrow but later corrected yourself..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nando team has only one bad player Bev, but the other team has Anabel, Dillish, Feza, how can they win with these bad players?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Elikem.. I already gat ghana,africa vote for me,elikem the tailor..
Annabel.. Love you africa,one love..
Dillish.. Love you namibia.. Edo state see you soon..
Sulu.. Africa pls vote for me.. My birthday is on monday and i cant go.. Love you..
Kslib... Sulu,you are mad man...you dont even know your birthday.. You said tomorrow but later corrected yourself..

Hahahahahah.. LMAO

Ochongonoko - kslib, you should be competing against I go die on night of a thousand laugh gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Josydaky: I think they should remove Ana from that post

Seriously it seems she can't carry herself. And the load on her chest is not helping matters
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Una never answer me o. Abeg na
safarigirl: Guys abeg who's wearing Jersey no. 8 on the red team? I no dey watch, just twitter and NL tins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
sajbabs:

see Ur mouth... U don lost 2 matches for pre-season n U still dey fit type Man U thingz.... Yeye guy, make Una just sell dat man wey dey wear no 10 for Una

cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl: Una never answer me o. Abeg na

Anglo is wearing 8 for white and eilkem waering 8 for the red team
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Safari.. Number 8 is elikem..
4... 3 is the scores now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sulupinzo scores, making white team 4-2 red team
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sulu is on fire.. Best player on the pitch..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
ochongonoko: Beverly - headless chicken running up and down the pitch

Melvin - a man-o-war in playing footbal. See him laps and abs

Elikem - a construction worker working out on the pitch. Shouting "praaa, pokello where are you". Dude forget pokello and survive first. Mtcheeeewww

Annabreast - waste of space. It's like playing with -1 candidate. I swear if given the chance, she will scheme her to win.

Sulu - an elephant struggling to exert his presence on the pitch. Has an arz that homos(no offence to any homo) will die to tap. grin

Feza - a mistake and a time bomb waiting to explode. Waering shades and playing a footie. Are you edgar davids

Dillish - watching her wieght and her shape right on the pitch. Smh. Nando don touch "evriwia" tire sotey she no get strenght again

Nando - star of the team

Owlneal - great goalie. Manning his posts well

Angelo - a rastafarian trying to secure a footballing contract

Bimp - a defensive stalwart. He protects his goalie

Dillish, park one side jor, must you mention edo state all the time?. No make me touch you like nando gringrin (runs away before sholay grabs him grin)
U ve kee me o!!! Ma coursemate tinks I'm crasy laughin all by my sef! Kai!! Remain small dis lecturer 4 seize ma phn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Damn, cleo got a nice arzz.. Godammit!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: Safari.. Number 8 is elikem..
4... 3 is the scores now..

Who score other 2 goals for the reds?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sulu is the best player..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
feminine A:

Who score other 2 goals for the reds?
Sulu and elikem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Okay, thanks guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
5.. 3.. Nando scores..
Stupidd pass from melvin..mssheeew
See as melvin body stiff like cocoyam..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
hiteelong:
U ve kee me o!!! Ma coursemate tinks I'm crasy laughin all by my sef! Kai!! Remain small dis lecturer 4 seize ma phn!!!

LOL... Concentrate on your lectures o.. No mind my temporary madness. At least ASUU strike didn't affect you.

Sulu is good men.. And melvin is the best defender so far

Dillish, headless chicken, bev, annabreast and faza should be given strikes for being too lazy!!.. Mtcheeeww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
safarigirl:
I no sleep early sha..I slept around 3am..but I wasn't watching..I got bored by Oneza's scheming.
But I spent the night discussing with 1 chick that knows Melvin's family and communicates with Maria..na she be intermediary.
The girl they even gist me about 1 girl wey dey send Maria death threats.
The chick said Melvin disvirgined her and now Maria and Dillish wanna snatch him from her.
That if they enter lagos she'll make sure she kills and buries them.
She also said she'll kill Maria's entire family if she doesn't stay away 4rm Melvin after the show.
She even went as far as sending the same message to Maria's friend and Melvin's sis
The guy never commot and all this commotion don they happen.
If he come win e go be trouble ooo.

Abeg make u no vex but wetin be Maria number?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
This people na bricklayers.. See rough tackles wey dem dey throw.. Elikem,angelo,Melvin
Even gatusso will be like "oh my God"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib:
Sulu and elikem..

Aiit thanks!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Whoever chose dillish, feza and annabreast to rep his team should be slapped and sent home from the pitch

Worst decision ever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kslib: 5.. 3.. Nando scores..
Stupidd pass from melvin..mssheeew
See as melvin body stiff like cocoyam..

Am not watching but Nando seems very good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dillish is a disgrace to football. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Melvin is the best defender.... He fit defend Nigeria against nuclear missiles..

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.