Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193623 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
hiteelong:
Omg!! Dis is so crasy! What kind of torture is dis na....dey neva marry o....heavenly father plssss give me a gentleman like melvin,funny lik sulu,faithful lik bimp,smart lik elikem,patient lik Angello, comments like mykali....every trait of nando & Oneal Jah pls send dem away from me o! Somebody hlp me say AMEN!!

Amen oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
His name is too long.

Hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Oneal is mad at her for apologizing to Melvin, he said she worships the Nigerians.

Dude is insecure. I so much hate that condescending O'neal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmalam:
whts dt

mind wht u say pls

Sorry for offending you.

Meant he looks like a suya seller more than a real niggah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Apart from the DJ's wack performance, it appears the HMs are simply tired of the chase. Fatigue has set in. Show me a party without alcohol and I will show you a Pope's Coronation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls what happened to Feza, why is she crying?....I missed that part, Sum 1 pls update me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Finally, DJ Ichie Foxxy plays some good music to save face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
finally d baga is playing antenna.i was about to change d channel to disney
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Handy Manny: Apart from the DJ's wack performance, it appears the HMs are simply tired of the chase. Fatigue has set in. Show me a party without alcohol and I will show you a Pope's Coronation

If I could like your post a million times.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
When is DJ Waxxy coming to show all these wannabe DJs how it's done?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elikem wey bin dey sidon don hear antenna stand up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lol...love this antenna song like madt...O'neal don vex...stopped dancing...rubbish, go hug transformer. didn't know it was possible to dislike someone like dis... angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elikem never tear shirt to the Azonto beat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

If I could like your post a million times.

Your MB go finish. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nando being forced to drink Orange juice. Mahn, i even feel sorry for these guys. How are they supposed to loosen up without intoxication?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kslib: You guys should chill.. Biggy told the DJ to play only love songs.. Trust me,you dont wanna give nando the motivation he needs to stab elikem with songs like "kill them all" from 2pac ft dr dre..

Hehehe..dat guy no correct...tupac songs can scatter his brains...don't u see the way he dresses like a terrorist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
alexumeho: Pls what happened to Feza, why is she crying?....I missed that part, Sum 1 pls update me

Kindly go back 2pages smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Your MB go finish. tongue

Naah, not possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali: Naah, if I had been invited to come to a party like this, free of charge... I would find the person who invited me and ask him/her to refund my transport money and give me the one I will be going back with. Such utter fuckery.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke: Finally, after over 5 hours and 40 pages, I don finally catch up.

Kslib, Ochongonoko, SOM, SG, ItsModella, IyawoTM, Ella.B, HiteeLong, Ladunsky, Pracktical, Sholay, Mykali, C'est Moi, F.Addict, TheAmaka, Danny, Lola, AdaBerry, JosyDaky, GH Kwame, Tuso, Nuzo', etc.
Well done. Una good.

Kslib,
Your pidgin explanation of global warming funny me die.

Ochogonoko,
I suspect your moniker came from an Igbo literature. Perhaps.

ItsModella,
In the real sense though, you've some Pokello traits in you.

F.Addict,
Funny guy. You study law?

Lol. 40 forking pages? This thread is badding. You stay away for a few hrs and you have a whole lot of catching up to do. I no be lawyer o, its just that I am an apostle of fairness, balance and freedom of speech. That's all.

By the way, na which kain dj be dis ooooooooooooo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is DJ Foxxy wearing an ACN hat? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
The songs making sense now. I liiike this Ghanian song.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

Naah, not possible.

Your thumb go bend then. grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elikem acting like a boss.. I'm feeling my guy again.. The elikem I used to love! You must stay tomorrow ni o kiss

That bitter look on oneal's face, beefing the west african trio..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Your thumb go bend then. grin tongue

Naah, not possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
IyawoTM:

Kindly go back 2pages smiley
My dear y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ save ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ the stress of flipin pages, I know U̶̲̥̅̊ can do better....tank U̶̲̥̅̊ in advance iyawao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
click2cbn: Elikem wey bin dey sidon don hear antenna stand up
Lmao grin grin, he really loves that song
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
please have anyone seen a party without alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feza has finally come out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
mykali:

Amen oh! grin
*kisses* kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Network y na...i cn't upload any pic..since i hv been trying...bev nd dillish looking takeaway...takeaway
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
lucenzo: please have anyone seen a party without alcohol.
Yes,just tune in to channel 0...

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.