Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
god_of_music: Ok! *nods head* I need to R.APE that b.itch!! I wanna scatter that her moderating toto! I wanna make her cry and scream like Tyra Banxxx!!! And then kill her! NONSENSE!!!!!!!
IS DIS Y DEY CALL U NANDO?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

You feel my girl too?..I was smiling all through her session and told my sister I just love this chic! I know she's not going to win, but I wanna keep seeing her till the last day. Sadly, I see her coming up again next week.
If u read my very old posts of this BBA Cleo was my first love b4 Hakeem came into the pix. I dn't think anyone jumped for joy as much as I did when he was evicted. After that it took time for her to come back, but she's back for real....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM: Those wey sabi telepathy shud do so now o to Elikem, if he survives. He says if he survives he will move his bed into the Lions Den- dem O'neal's room. Just to show that he doesn't believe in divisions and doesn't have beef with anyone.
Dat one mean say he go dey sleep with one eye open every night cos na direct access for godofmusici mean Nando to stab him be that tongue
Welcome back Oga, kinda missed ure naughtiness grin
Hmmmm... modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM am sorry o! Didn't know it was you i was quoting... Pls forgive me MA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
To all those that voted for Elikem thank you very much. I hope he stays to put his enemies to shame, but if not it will not be the end of the world as he has many opportunities waiting outside for him. Anyways those who like him should check him out in this movie

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
sajbabs:

Lolxxxzzzz....
why won't all dis babes hit on west African brothers... Without Herb na Injury ... with d aid of Herbs na 4kasibe... N I heard dat, dats d part women enjoy most in a relationship (I wonder y)... I pity Pokello too my brother but has a lucrative CV too in dat ministry so 2 cut 4 (50/50) no cheating ...

But Atemuda no do marketing well ooo cus e no dey 9ja.

Atemuda is a cool n powerful drink...it's main ingredient is ginger
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam:
IS DIS Y DEY CALL U NANDO?
Whatsup my Abokigrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
god_of_music: Whatsup my Abokigrin
I DEY KAMPE NANDO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
sajbabs:

Charley U know say U be ma nigga till I die *In SAKORDIE's Voice*

Tanx 4 dis comment man.
y we even dey give dis WATHOG Attention? make d guy go give his opinion to d dead...

I see U God_of_music missed U plenty ... Tiiyazmannnnnnnn....
I missed y'all!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
sajbabs:

Seriously, Melvin is d only human stand btw Elikem n ma heart for winning ... I thought I was d only one thinking about it
The way u people port ehh..
Even Mtn doesn't port as fast.
Bassey got close to Melvin...since then all u guys kept saying it's bassey will win. I will make sure he does..e.t.c
Now Elikem is close to Melvin..una don start again. Elikem will win.
Oya na..if Eli should leave make una start they campaign for Dillish.
It's obvious some of u want Melvin's friend and not Melvin to win..
Anyway whoever wins it's the persons destiny.
But I'm always solidly behind Melvin and will not port except he messes up his game on his own

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
sajbabs:

Lolxxxzzzz....
why won't all dis babes hit on west African brothers... Without Herb na Injury ... with d aid of Herbs na 4kasibe... N I heard dat, dats d part women enjoy most in a relationship (I wonder y)... I pity Pokello too my brother but has a lucrative CV too in dat ministry so 2 cut 4 (50/50) no cheating ...

But Atemuda no do marketing well ooo cus e no dey 9ja.

Atemuda is a cool n powerful drink...it's main ingredient is ginger
It is locally made so not popular but it's very cool n powerful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam:
I DEY KAMPE NANDO!
Abeg,pls don't call me Nando again!! Its an insult to "THE gods"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
languys69: Am I falling in love with Cleo? This Zambia-based igbo girl is really bewitching me o.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
god_of_music: Abeg,pls don't call me Nando again!! Its an insult to "THE gods"
guy i swear u don kolo finish,lmaoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM:
If u read my very old posts of this BBA Cleo was my first love b4 Hakeem came into the pix. I dn't think anyone jumped for joy as much as I did when he was evicted. After that it took time for her to come back, but she's back for real....

Sure, I remember very well. In One of your early posts , you mentioned icequeen was a favourite and also how you weren't digging her since hakeem came into the picture.

Ochon, dominique, SOM, iyawotm, mykali, half yinkade cool cheesy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: guy i swear u don kolo finish,lmaoo
Na your PAPA dey kolo! Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: Cleo dint give shout out to Hakeem?
out of mind is outta sight.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: Cleo dint give shout out to Hakeem?
She don forget am be that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
god_of_music: Abeg,pls don't call me Nando again!! Its an insult to "THE gods"

NOTED!!!

ONLY IF U STOP THREATENN FELOS!

ACTUALLY U DNT BEHAVE CHILDISH LIKE NANDO, KIP IT UP MY ABOKI
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
Bassey got close to Melvin...since then all u guys kept saying it's bassey will win. I will make sure he does..e.t.c
But I'm always solidly behind Melvin and will not port except he messes up his game on his own

Nigerians r passionate...if u like dem, dey like u but if u hate dem dey hate u

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM: On a more serious note, apart from Karen, n Cherise that won BBA, which other female has won it? I'm rooting for Cleo if Melvin doesn't make it, the girl is clean and playing the game. She's a female Elikem that I'm feeling big time. without the talkativeness, and drunkenness, and Hakeem she's so cool.
Watching her diary session, she is unhappy about the divisions in the house cos it doesn't make sense. One blood, one love, and one Africa should make an impact. It's a game for goodness sake, but people should not lose a sense of their integrity.
I know she has nominated Melvin and Bev on several occasions, but that's not out of beef but competition. Doesn't have beef over those that nominated her, believes love conquers all.
So yeah, I'm feeling the Ice Queen once again, Hakeem was the hindrance that was removed.
Was I the only one that saw cleo connive with hakeem.
Or was I the only one that watched cleo talk Sulu into swapping his friend Angelo and nominating Elikem.
The way we seem to forget things is funny.
I still don't trust cleo.
My beef with her isn't nominating the Nigerians like she initially planned with hakeem.
It's the fact that after watching her that night with Sulu I've lost trust for her.
If there's any lady with a clean game in that house it's Dillish.
Even bev is better than cleo when it comes to having a clean game

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM: On a more serious note, apart from Karen, n Cherise that won BBA, which other female has won it? I'm rooting for Cleo if Melvin doesn't make it, the girl is clean and playing the game. She's a female Elikem that I'm feeling big time. without the talkativeness, and drunkenness, and Hakeem she's so cool.
Watching her diary session, she is unhappy about the divisions in the house cos it doesn't make sense. One blood, one love, and one Africa should make an impact. It's a game for goodness sake, but people should not lose a sense of their integrity.
I know she has nominated Melvin and Bev on several occasions, but that's not out of beef but competition. Doesn't have beef over those that nominated her, believes love conquers all.
So yeah, I'm feeling the Ice Queen once again, Hakeem was the hindrance that was removed.

Brain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oneal needs to change his name to "baba ojubanire" or "baba oju"it will fit him well....if u speak yoruba,u will understand why...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
clefstone: to be honest, Melvin is not really intelligent in conversations. He hardly contributes much except laff un-necessarily nd say few words nd then bla bla bla. His over-use of 'bla bla bla' irritates me. He does make up for it wit wisdom nd good sense of morality. Abeg make una no insult me o, just my observatn
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:

You this geh ehn, who here said bassey will win cos of his closeness with melvin? Were they even that close? Now you are linking people's new fondness of elikem to his closeness with melvin. Everything must sha revolve around melvin. With the new events in the house, isn't it only natural for some people to like him again, especially those that used to and stopped because of his polygamy and mouth leakage?

I know you are silently wishing elikem leaves to pave way for melvin. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
What is Melvin askn elikem about,cos I heard maria's name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hustleranthem(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
i like this thread sha..plenty kele full here..i just dey observe since
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
IF MELVIN EVENTUALLY BCM FRNDS WITH ONEAL UNA GO PORT TO ONEAL SOPOTERS ABI? smh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Oneal needs to change his name to "baba ojubanire" or "baba oju"it will fit him well....if u speak yoruba,u will understand why...

I DNT AND I WANT TO KNW Y
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM: Those wey sabi telepathy shud do so now o to Elikem, if he survives. He says if he survives he will move his bed into the Lions Den- dem O'neal's room. Just to show that he doesn't believe in divisions and doesn't have beef with anyone.
Dat one mean say he go dey sleep with one eye open every night cos na direct access for godofmusic I mean Nando to stab him be that tongue
Welcome back Oga, kinda missed ure naughtiness grin

LMAO, IyawoTM I didn't see dt coming, 'Dat one mean say he go dey sleep with one eye open everynight cos na direct access for godofmusic'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
Was I the only one that saw cleo connive with hakeem.
Or was I the only one that watched cleo talk Sulu into swapping his friend Angelo and nominating Elikem.
The way we seem to forget things is funny.o
I still don't trust cleo.
My beef with her isn't nominating the Nigerians like she initially planned with hakeem.
It's the fact that after watching her that night with Sulu I've lost trust for her.
If there's an
y lady with a clean game in that
house it's Dillish.
Even bev is better than cleo when it comes to having a clean game
I've never trusted cleo one bit,she's a pretender.in as much as I dislike feza she also said d same thing about her nominating d nigerians and later laughs with them,to which I agree.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

You this geh ehn, who here said bassey will win cos of his closeness with melvin? Were they even that close? Now you are linking people's new fondness of elikem to his closeness with melvin. Everything must sha revolve around melvin. With the new events in the house, isn't it only natural for some people to like him again, especially those that used to and stopped because of his polygamy and mouth leakage?

I know you are silently wishing elikem leaves to pave way for melvin. tongue
By close I don't mean close friends abeg.
B4 bassey came to dh many of us didn't notice him.
And yes when he was in dh the anthem here was he has Melvin and Beverly's back.
Some peeps even disowned bev and adopted bassey.
This week after seeing Eli and Melvin 2gether..p.s I admire their friendship.
Some of u are now rooting 4 him to win
I'm not even bothered about Elikem.
Even if he gets to the finale he won't win..if u know voting dynamics.
Angelo will win the money..
As I said whoever is destined to win will win.
I was just making an observation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.