Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,969 members, 7,899,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193690 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2013
onthefence: Is it not obvious to everyone that 2 Nigerians are left. Has the fact that Elikem mentioned changed anything?

he's not saying it's not obvious to everyone but elikem is taking it too far by rubbing it in their faces cos it might prompt the onezas and co to start a war against nigerians/WA. You obviously underestimate the power of a word. Elikem has said this "nigerian ish/i intimidate them ish" so much since nando has been evicted that even clueless beverly has noticed and told him to stop. Many people are complaining about it on this thread. Dont you know its beverly's excessive talks thats started this anti-WA coup in the first place?

Some weeks ago, elikem was not liked this much by nigerians cos of his anti-nigeria words and even africa didnt like him that much; he barely escaped when he came up for eviction but since pokello left, he changed for the good and like gh patriot said, he got the SYMPATHY of africans cos of what the onezas were saying, cos of nando's attack on him and him keeping cool about it, his interview at the picnic won him several fans on this thread even on twitter and with the way he's going, he will loose those fans again

it can take just one act to loose you some fans and it takes one acts to win someone back. Think this through, i for onr wished elikem the best, i was the one screaming "vote elikem" the most last week. Ask anyone. I campaign for him like mad on FB, BBM and co but this morning, my friends are already complaining that elikem is talking too much and might put melvin and beverly in trouble during nomination. We are worried cos it might affect our reps during nomination, if it was oneazas bragging about thier friends, we wont complain cos it's be their downfall. It took pokello slandering WA for her to loose her chances of reaching the final and elikem is towing that path. SADC and EA are taking note at the moment but you wont understand...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Hope Feza is not crying again o. Suddenly Bimp and Cleo aint safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem wins hoh.......there is a lesson to learn in all of these,when your hands are clean,the lord almighty fights your battles.
The reward of having a good heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Whaaaat? Why can't Melvin also go? Why must it be Dillish and Elikem? Why can't they make it to the finals? What is wrong in Angelo carting the money to SADC? So in order for Melvin to win WestAfricans must strategically vote out Elikem?

....As for me, Eli reaching the finals will raise the Bar for me, if he should win, it will be an added advantage, but to make it a DO/Die for Melvin to win will mean you have an Oneaza surname.

......The only Do/Die for me is that no individual should profit from beign an Oneaza.

Its a PITY I cannot Bold Comments.

she's a melvin fan, and wants melvin to win, same way you want elikem to win if possible... so chill, we all want our rep or favourite HM to win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
dominique: Hope Feza is not crying again o. Suddenly Bimp and Cleo aint safe.

Feza said she's scared shitless, bimp is worried he myt be swapped too..if bimp and cleo are not up and elikem is, Elikem will replace himself with bimp first before cleo..

Can't wait for nominations..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza the paronoid witch...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: Elikem::: All of you should nominate me as usual...
Eli dont be too corcky.. You are sounding like beverly these days..

Let him be cocky. God is on his side. He is not afraid to step on toes, knowing it is up to Africa to save him. Sissies and schemers shouldn't win this thing. Go Elikem, go! You might indeed be the man!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
Feza and bimp contemplating who will leave dis week.........bimp feels he would be swapped by elikem,feza says she doesn't feel safe too........hmmm,by now they should know bba game is not in their hands.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl:
Hian!!
N148million?
Even if it's zim dollars self.
The prize money is $300k which is N48M.
Currency value is $1 to N160.
Abeg calculate well..if bba money reach N148m I for use juju reach that place

Apologies. Was a bit distracted when I was sending the post. Meant to type 48 milla. Don't know where the extra hundred milla came from. But I own up to the mistake however.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Bimp can't sit still anymore.......been starring into the ceiling all morning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

And your own username doesn't sound like one who is looking for cheap publicity right?

FYI, I don't give 2 forks whatever anyone thinks of me on here. If I got something to say, I forking say it. It doesn't augur well with you, you can either choose to argue intelligently or if you incapable of doing that, you shut the fork up and move on.

Personal attacks against me will not be condoned and will be resisted with all I got.

The earlier some murraforkers get this into their thick skulls, the better for everyone
Hahahahhahahhhaha.....*wanna talk but bursts laugh again* hahhahahahahhahahahahha! Fork Addict you are the most silly pesin in this thread...Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2013
spade: Besides, if Melvin fails to win, he'll have himself to blame, because to be honest, dude has not shown even the slightest determination to win.
You can't remain uptight for 91 phucking days and expect to be rewarded for it.
He has not shown that X Factor most common among winners.
He has not given viewers any controversial topic to talk about except his ALMOST relationships which are mainly the girls actually doing the chasing THEMSELVES because he's handsome, and not him really doing anything himself.
He acts tortured when it comes to simple nominations like he didn't phucking know nominations were a prerequisite.
Even when they were picking their craziest housemates, Melvin stayed away from it because he didn't want to offend anyone. Really?
Even his Diary Sessions are torture because he refuses to really loosen up, and assumes the composure of a corrupt Governor being quizzed by the press on his looting prowess - very uptight and stiff.
He is slow as hell and refuses to really express himself. Maria showed interest in him, but he dragged his feet until she was evicted and now all he does is shout-outs to Maria? Elikem, on the other hand, saw Pokello, liked her, and WENT AFTER HER. That's a GO-GETTER. Something Melvin is not. And he has failed to really ask himself why he only finishes second place.

But with all these flaws, we still support him anyway and hope he succeeds. But please, do not, for a second, try to act like he's more deserving of the prize than Elikem or the others.
This is why it's a lot more sensible to be HUMBLE and just HOPE the best man wins!

I disagree with you on 2 fronts, first of all, ur assertions dat melvin is too slow is misplaced, all d housemates re slow by ur definition and most are even slower... The last time I checked, there is still a bimp, angelo, oneal and dillish in that house, so who exactly is fast. Secondly, you say that melvin has not put in enuf effort to win the money, again you blundered, as that would imply that you want him to start acting for the camera lyk most of the evicted housemates did... We are here castigating beverly for being overzealous and speaking out of turn and you are criticising someone who has won the heart of africans by his calmness and simplicity... Most of the game players you have mentioned have already been evicted, pokello, bassey sulu and the other... So it brings us to a neutral ground, go back to BBA history and check, most of the past winners are cool headed dudes or atleast those that have been themselves and not acting up... You want melvin to start bragging like pokello, dancing like bassey, talking like beverly or conspiring like sulu before you know he is playing his game abi Africans are watching mr and they judge you based on a variety of reasons, this same reason why you are criticising melvin is the same reason that has endeared him to Africans.... When he decided against saving himself and putting himself at risk of eviction, was he playing his game or was he just being considerate? Either way it was a gud move because people like compassion nd if he was trying to win peoples heart thereby playing his game, then it was worth it, because he achieved his objective.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: ELIKEM WINS THE HEAD OF HOUSE!!!

Dancing 'antenna'. Seun shud Do and put more emoticons nah....make I use my teeth dance grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: ELIKEM WINS THE HEAD OF HOUSE!!!

YEH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2013
hiteelong:
That's law of KARMAR!
Karmar indeed!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
SAGirl:

YEH!!!
Are you Sad or Happy?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2013
IyawoTM:

Dancing 'antenna'. Seun shud Do and put more emoticons nah....make I use my teeth dance grin
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
Abeg hw many dey commot this coming sunday?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

All this personal attack on someone you have absolutely no idea what his life is like outside nl just becos he has a different opinion about the favourite hm in here? I'm sure it must have gotten 15likes by the time furk sees this. Smh in disbelief.

By the time I got to it. The post had 14 likes. They accuse Oneal of being a messenger of hate meanwhile they are the real messengers of hate. At least Oneal hates cos USD300k is at stake. They hate for no just cause other than being different and refusing to follow the crowd. Which makes their case much more pathetic.

Let them argue inetelligently.

My last question was, Bolt and other HM that spent the bulk of their time playing cards came under fire for spending the bulk of their time playing cards.

Now Melvin and Elikem spend the bulk of their time playing table tennis and I asked why they haven't come under fire. That was my crime. For asking questions. Then that clown easygirl came with that junk?

LMAO. We are just getting started yall

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly::: ***jokingly**bimp i will never play with you again cos you are not my friend again..
bimp:: ***jokingly** You were never my firend.. You are my little sis and i will do to you how i please..
Bimp sure knows how to throw punches jokingly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2013
WOW! Tanzanians are denying Nando!
Selina kogmatso:Am a Tanzanian but am not sure Nando is a Tanzanian,He is a Pakistan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: loool...safarigirl don enter today. grin grin

I tell you. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
If y'al rily want a west african (elikem/melv/berv) 2 win, we nid at least 2 Southern africans in dat final. Angelo is actually a top contender and if he is d only SA standing...I'm afraid a WA myt nt win. Mayb u all shud take a luk at d countries dat voted elikem...out of d 6 countries, 2 of dem aint guaranteed (ethiopia and rest of africa). Btw ethiopia probably voted elikem cos dey wanted sulu (who bimp kept on d choppin block) 2 leave. WA jst hv 3 countries in dis game, d south has 7. Mariarocks kips saying dis tin ova and ova again. If oneal is up 4 eviction (witout any WA), I will vote 4 him. We serzly nid d lyks of oneal(botswana) and cleo (zambia) in dat game 2 split up d SA alliance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal discussing with feza that their plans are scattered n that the hoh task was designed by biggie to perfect biggies plans.........feza says all will backfire on elikem since he feels he now has a gameplan..........d minds of these 2 are evil,oneal feels he knows elikem will make a mistake cos he is playful......they take off their mics so not to be heard any more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

(1)The amaka & Fork addict are 2 different individuals. We need not act or respond to issues the same way. Get it?
(2) So Melvin is the PERFECT guy. I have no words for you.

FYI,I do nt hate Melvin. I hate his game or lack of. Deal with it
I said most pple think is perfect, i was refering to his biased fans so how does that refer to me saying his perfect? Y u dey twist evrytin....... I tire 4 u o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
***modified***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Is there nominations today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by oluwaniife: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Apologies. Was a bit distracted when I was sending the post. Meant to type 48 milla. Don't know where the extra hundred milla came from. But I own up to the mistake however.
Now, this is the Fork Addict i know and want to see more of. U sure are matured so pls drop the Melvin issue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Are you Sad or Happy?

Very happy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Gobe don turn to ope
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Biggie calls feza to the diary room,warns her against taking off her mic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: WOW! Tanzanians are denying Nando!
Selina kogmatso:Am a Tanzanian but am not sure Nando is a Tanzanian,He is a Pakistan.

LOL... I've also been hearing Batswana denying Oneal. They are now saying he is Kalanga, which is half Zimbabwean. Its tough out there!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.