Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2199879 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just voted for Feza.....I feel lyk committing suicide

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Handy Manny:

Ethiopia is not EA?
They are but obviously dey are not following EA. if dey did evem bimp stands a strong chance of winning dan any1 else cos malawi also got ethiopias back.
5 votes will likely b enuf for finale
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
fashrola: Just voted for Feza.....I feel lyk committing suicide
trust me, you'll get over the feeling....I feel nauseous when I try it too.

#Sacrifices we have to make
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cleo's DS
She says HOH is very strict and gat a very intimidating look.
Eli is doing well as HOH,he's a nice person.
Bimp complained bout it but she's ok with it.
She says Dillish and melvin find Eli HOH style funny and dey r enjoying it(mellish fans ll take it anoda way).
Being close to d price brings changes.
She says she's now realising how big d platform is.
She's on a new diet now,even tho she likes food.
She's 100% fine and misses sulu.
Since she's d only zambian,she hopes her path is ryt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
safarigirl: no be so una say Naija go appear under Dillish when it was Bassey vs. Dill?

Like I said, people voting Bimp are doing so passively while Feza's voters are doing so aggressively. May the best faction win grin
The few people you know voting for Feza don't mean shyte. The hatred for Oneza is making people put in extra effort to vote for Oluwabimpe. So you and your crew should stop trying too hard grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
How true is it, that its gonna be top 3 no more top 5?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Elikem's DS.
He says dey r almost done with d comedy sketch.
Melvin and bev are playing lead roles.
As HOH,he thinks he's more on point dan d last time he was hoh.
He wasn't surprised bout d names dat came up.
He's sure des a competition to hm8ts dats y he's being nominated.
Pokello made him know he's a strong player.Being saved by Africa proves it.
He thinks hsm8ts won't stop nominating him till he's out.
He ll just keep playing d game till d best man wins.
He's overwhelmed to be saved by Africa,means Africa has seen d real him.
He appreciates it.
He can't name his biggest threat yet but his top 3 ll be Melvin,Dillish/cleo cuz dey r genuine.
He says for d HMs he dint mention,they being at dis point in d game is a plus.Others hvnt been up,so he can't tell.
Being saved by Africa gives him confidence(we don hear).
Being HoH is a huge step to get very close to d prize.
He says he's now chasing d money since pokey has gone.
He's not sure what d chase is anymore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
u guys should go to facebook and see how people hate feza and oneal,statistically both of them will go except miracle happens

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mavor: Na dust yarns from people like you full this place. We need BB house updates. Not your unwanted thoughts. Thank you.

My thots dey unwanted but you wey dey harrass us with your kidnapping job dey wanted abi?

Abegi waka faaaaaaar
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Beverly is cracking me up.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mhen! Am loving their comedy play. Beverly d try 4 d illiterate wife matter o. So funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
am laughing and rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes by beverly. she shld take up acting iin addition to her dancing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hahahaha,funny...u guyz need to watch this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just voted 4 Feza
the least of my enemies
at least she never nominated Melvin b4.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
O'neal's diary: He wasn't too
surprised about the
nomination coz he expected
it. People are struggling to
look him in the eye, its very
clear they connived, its fun
watching them. He's more
worried about Feza, she was
down yesterday but is
stronger than he expected
her to be. Thinks Elikem
replaced himself with Angelo
coz he took it personal when
he swapped him and Bimp
was close to Nando. Since
conspiracy is not allowed, he
thinks Cleo, Melvin and Elikem
went to the jacuzzi, they
thought big brother couldn't
get their convo and also it
was possible coz they sleep in
the same room. Task; Elikem
as HOH is a lot more calmer
than the last time he was
HOH maybe he draws
strength from the camp he
has formed. They think that
they are in top 5. There is a
bit of cockiness about him.
Divisions;him and Feza
against the rest of the
housemates,Angelo is there
by default coz Beverly is a
daughter of that camp, Bimp
started this relationship with
Cleo doesn't know whether
its a strategy on his part.
Thinks they nominated Elikem
deliberately.
This makes the game very
boring, Since the show is
coming to an end, its gonna
be boring people left in the
house and they are going to
back stub each other.
Whether he feels safe he says
its a lot more trickier, doesn't
know how Africa thinks about
him. It also depends on who
he's up with, he's likely to be
in a worse position than Feza
coz she's likeable yet he's a
bit colder. Feels they'll win
the wager coz the task is fun,
its one of the easiest. He's in
the lead, written scripts
before for radio.People are
un usually cooperating maybe
coz they are guilty about
nominating them.
#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bverly should take up acting expecially comedy. She is good!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Agbgift: Bverly should take up acting expecially comedy. She is good!
im telling u.she and melvin are cracking me up right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Angelo's diary:
They are doing well and
working on their
characters.Based on the task
he is acting like someone
from the ghetto and he will
be convincing.Dillish is a
seductive wife,Elikem security
guy,Bev the wife to Melvin
who is very submissive.He
believe they wagered
well,also having Oneal as the
director.The funny comedian
will be him and maybe
Bev.Based on his view of the
house he think. Bimp feel
seem somehow left out and
feel he has been
swapped.Angelo also said
either Bimp or him have been
swapped.He said Bev is his
hapiness,they are getting very
close daily though he wants
them to remember they are
individuals.Biggy revealing
the nominees last night,he
was shocked by hearing
Oneal's name.His analysis
was that Oneal and Feza
secluded themselves from
other housemates thats what
might have led to their
nominations.He said he
learnt a thing or two from
them.To end his session he
encouraged youth to keep on
going despite what they
encounter.He also said this
words to his family"i havent
changed and am still me"
#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
ItsModella:
The few people you know voting for Feza don't mean shyte. The hatred for Oneza is making people put in extra effort to vote for Oluwabimpe. So you and your crew should stop trying too hard grin

Been reading the posts on the social networks. The hate for Oneza is amazing. People from everywhere apart from Botswana, and Tanzania have sworn that they would rather vote for the devil than click on oneza's pics, or waste a dime on them. These are the BBA addict voting people. Only 5 people inside Nairaland dey vote for Feza, let's see how that works out.I wouldn't mind Feza staying though, cos I know as soon as O'neal goes, she'll come back to herself and say O'neal made her do it.
Please incase she bounces on sunday, I need her twitter handle, I have questions for her. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
bev is really good,lmao.embalassing.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
C'est moi:
Angelo's diary:
They are doing well and
working on their
characters.Based on the task
he is acting like someone
from the ghetto and he will
be convincing.Dillish is a
seductive wife,Elikem security
guy,Bev the wife to Melvin
who is very submissive.He
believe they wagered
well,also having Oneal as the
director.The funny comedian
will be him and maybe
Bev.Based on his view of the
house he think. Bimp feel
seem somehow left out and
feel he has been
swapped.Angelo also said
either Bimp or him have been
swapped.He said Bev is his
hapiness,they are getting very
close daily though he wants
them to remember they are
individuals.Biggy revealing
the nominees last night,he
was shocked by hearing
Oneal's name.His analysis
was that Oneal and Feza
secluded themselves from
other housemates thats what
might have led to their
nominations.He said he
learnt a thing or two from
them.To end his session he
encouraged youth to keep on
going despite what they
encounter.He also said this
words to his family"i havent
changed and am still me"
#stolen
he spoke well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bev and Melvin be killing me with this task...I can't feel my ribs.

Bev is a natural I tell ya she can give Funke Akindele a run for her money.

She said " me, bullsheet, m ge nye gi bullsheet"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Beverly is killing me grin. She should really consider acting, she will make it far in Nollwood, she has the potential....video vixen no be job abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
wen i picked bev as my best act on thursday,i knw what i was typing.im for real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Angelo - dis bone is from d original dragon in jurassic park
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
IyawoTM:

Been reading the posts on the social networks. The hate for Oneza is amazing. People from everywhere apart from Botswana, and Tanzania have sworn that they would rather vote for the devil than click on oneza's pics, or waste a dime on them. These are the BBA addict voting people. Only 5 people inside Nairaland dey vote for Feza, let's see how that works out.I wouldn't mind Feza staying though, cos I know as soon as O'neal goes, she'll come back to herself and say O'neal made her do it.
Please incase she bounces on sunday, I need her twitter handle, I have questions for her. Thank you!
@fezakessy

that's her handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
One thing na sure, Annabel bounced with dignity. The gal is smart. you should watch her interview. this Kenyan chic got things in check. she will go far in life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Melvin don spoil am wift he laff laff. But both of them are good. Thumb up to them. They will sure win their wagger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
C'est moi:
wen i picked bev as my best act on thursday,i knw what i was doing.im for real.
she acted this role better today and no doubt about that,she wasnt anywhere near best act on thursday...my opinion though and i respect yours too *cheers* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cleo could be pregnant. She has put up a lot of weight and has been sleeping constantly. I see voluntary exit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
I don't even knw who to pity in oneal nd feza's relationship...who is doing who self?biggie should jst ship d both of them to a very nice "Old People's home" in S.a because they are jst wasting space nd bigbrother's limited food...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
wild child:
she acted this role better today and no doubt about that,she wasnt anywhere near best act on thursday...my opinion though and i respect yours too *cheers* grin
i respect yours too.cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.