Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? (2683 Views)

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by lanrexlan(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2013
Ayomivic: @ lanrexlan, i have questions to ask you concerning the Hadith Abu-Hurarai you quoted or requoted on this thread.

1 Can one deceive Allah?

In the Abu-Huraria hadith you quoted we were told of how last man in hell deceived God that God should turn his face away from the wind of fire that dried him and the stream of fire that burnt him and he made a pledge and convenant not to aske of any favor again if his wish is granted but when his wish was granted he went on to demand and demand until he enter paradise without fufiled his pledges and covenants. Do you think God who is all knowing , God who will hold men guilty for all promises they made and fail could allow that?
Brother,nobody can deceive Allah.The last paragraph told how unsatisfying man is,man is never satisfied.Allah knows the man will keep asking for help.In an hadith qudsi,on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him),from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He),is that he said: “A servant [of Allah’s] committed a sin and said:O Allah,forgive me my sin.And He (glorified and exalted be He)said:My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.Then he sinned again and said:O Lord, forgive me my sin.And He (glorified and exalted be He) said:My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them.Then he sinned again and said:O Lord, forgive me my sin.And He (glorified and exalted be He) said:My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you.It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).So Allah knows man can't be satisfied,it's narrated in another hadith where Allah said;Today,my mercy prevailed over my wrath.Another hadith where it is said Allah created mercy into 100parts,kept 99 with him and sent 1 to his creatures.So,It shows how merciful Allah is.

2 Is Allah two or how many Allah do Muslims have?
Because In the same hadith when the last man in hell made the last request that Allah should let him enter paradise with another promise not to ask any favor again.then Allah made one statement he said 'MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOU SON OF ADAM'

Which Allah is this allah refering to that may have mercy on son of Adam? You know one Allah was removing people from hell to paradise.it was this allah that say may allah have mercy on son of Adam .if he refers to himself, he would not use 'MAY' but 'I' hope you get it?
I got you bro,there's only one Allah.Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah ikhlas 112;1-4-''Say;He is Allah,one and only.Allah the absolute,the eternal.He begets not nor was he begotten and there is none comparable to him''.So,Allah is referring to himself as Allah.

3 How did Muhammed know how God will judged on the judgement day? I think from that hadith, you had made us understand that all Christian, jew and idol worshiper will go to hell but only muslims will go to paradise.
It was revealed to him,the hadith I quoted is part of the collection of hadith known as QUDSI.These hadiths are called sacred hadiths,they are forty in number.These hadiths aren't the sayings of the prophet(pbuh)directly because it was revealed to him in his dreams.

4. According to that hadith, does that mean that any muslims who observed salat regularlly with salat's mark on their fore head will go to paradise no matter their wrong deed and wickedness on earth?
pls answer these questions
The hadith told us that people will pass on the sirat(bridge)after being laid across hell.Some will pass across successfully without having any scraps,some will suffer some scraps because of their bad deeds,maybe a minute while some will fall into into hell.Those that fell into hell will be punished in hell for their bad deeds they earned while on earth,but because they used to offer SOLAT and the traces is there,after the punishment for their bad doings,their brothers that has passed across without falling into hell will plead with Allah on their behalf,and Allah will order the angels to take them out and purify them by throwing them in a river near paradise and they will grow on its banks,hope that answers your questions brother.........Peace

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by deols(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2013
some arguments are unnecessary. These christians post half truths and have made up their mind not to believe.

The hadith has been quoted. What is said is very clear.

The Muslims would pass over the thin thread, their speed in accordance with their level of righteousness.

All Muslims will enter aljannah but not all Muslims are safe from hell. All of these are according to your deeds and the favour of Allah over you.

Any Muslim reading this would just have to work harder on their deen so as not to be one of those who would enter hell before making it into paradise.

May Allah save us from hell.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by Chromablesimple: 12:19pm On May 31, 2013
pointblank 321: Can the muslims say categorically where Muhammad and other dead muslims are now before Resurrection Day with authoritative reference?
can u say where all the dead christians are, definately no, God Almighty is all knower stop fooling around christianity is a man made up faith and it has no future that is why thousand of denominations are in existence today, be objective for d end is near.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by Chromablesimple: 12:28pm On May 31, 2013
truthman2012:

I can't see where you stated Muhammad's and other muslims' condition or position after they have died pending resurrection day apart from Hellfire we saw in the Hadith and Quran. Where?
you are too busy on the muslim section posting series of misleading and bias and irrelevant ideas. Truthman, I assure u that u will be among those Jesus said they will cast demons in his name but they are false prophet, u have no place before Jesus u should rather do some objective comparative religions and seek God's guidance so that u will not end up in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by truthman2012(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
Chromablesimple: you are too busy on the muslim section posting series of misleading and bias and irrelevant ideas. Truthman, I assure u that u will be among those Jesus said they will cast demons in his name but they are false prophet, u have no place before Jesus u should rather do some objective comparative religions and seek God's guidance so that u will not end up in hell fire.

I will keep excercisng myself reading and writing. But for your information, I don't like posting on muslims' section all the time, my posts are transferred there by the moderator.

As long as I remain with Jesus, I cannot go to hell. Jesus said 'in my Father's' house are many mansion for His followers. Jesus is in Heaven, not hell. Jesus didn't decree Hellfire for us and that is our greatest joy. Thank you.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by Chromablesimple: 5:17pm On May 31, 2013
truthman2012:

I will keep excercisng myself reading and writing. But for your information, I don't like posting on muslims' section all the time, my posts are transferred there by the moderator.

As long as I remain with Jesus, I cannot go to hell. Jesus said 'in my Father's' house are many mansion for His followers. Jesus is in Heaven, not hell. Jesus didn't decree Hellfire for us and that is our greatest joy. Thank you.
That is only gaurantee if and only if u strictly adhere to the teaching of Jesus.Jusus never claimed Divinity so wot mansion are u talking about, all that are fairy tale, only God(Allah) has d final decision. As u may agree with me that God may forgive other sins but not that of associating partner with HIM, before it is too late, Truthman, stay off IDOLATRY and know that GOD ALmight alone is due to be worship and not Jesusa,a man, a creature like u an ordinary messenger. Look and read objectively through d bible, all d practice in it are done by the muslim, for instance the aspect of worshiping God directly which was practised by Jesus, ask urself if today christians are doing wot the bible stipulates.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by truthman2012(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2013
Chromablesimple: That is only gaurantee if and only if u strictly adhere to the teaching of Jesus.Jusus never claimed Divinity so wot mansion are u talking about, all that are fairy tale, only God(Allah) has d final decision. As u may agree with me that God may forgive other sins but not that of associating partner with HIM, before it is too late, Truthman, stay off IDOLATRY and know that GOD ALmight alone is due to be worship and not Jesusa,a man, a creature like u an ordinary messenger. Look and read objectively through d bible, all d practice in it are done by the muslim, for instance the aspect of worshiping God directly which was practised by Jesus, ask urself if today christians are doing wot the bible stipulates.

I'm not in doubt about my faith. I only pity you people. Apart from what the Bible says, we have visible evidences on the destination of true Christ believers after this world.

Not long ago, Baba Obadare died before he came back to life. We know what he said about his experience over there.

Baba Akindayomi, the founder of Redeemed Church died before he came back to live. We know what he said about his experience over there. These are but a very few among so many people.

Those who saw Jesus live or in dream tell us of their experiences.

Stephen, one of Christ's early believers, when being stoned to death for declaring Jesus as the Son of God saw Jesus in His glory in Heaven before he gave up the ghost and he declared it.

All of these are people we have the same faith and they were people of very high integrity. I have no reason to doubt them or the Bible.

I understand what is going on in your mind and your likely questions or comments. I don't need them and don't bother saying them because it is of no consequence to me or fellow believers

As for the muslims, their hope is in suspense as there is nothing or nobody to confirm or refute their faith in relation to what is happening in heaven. O ma se o.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by Chromablesimple: 11:34pm On May 31, 2013
truthman2012:

I'm not in doubt about my faith. I only pity you people. Apart from what the Bible says, we have visible evidences on the destination of true Christ believers after this world.

Not long ago, Baba Obadare died before he came back to life. We know what he said about his experience over there.

Baba Akindayomi, the founder of Redeemed Church died before he came back to live. We know what he said about his experience over there. These are but a very few among so many people.

Those who saw Jesus live or in dream tell us of their experiences.

Stephen, one of Christ's early believers, when being stoned to death for declaring Jesus as the Son of God saw Jesus in His glory in Heaven before he gave up the ghost and he declared it.

All of these are people we have the same faith and they were people of very high integrity. I have no reason to doubt them or the Bible.

I understand what is going on in your mind and your likely questions or comments. I don't need them and don't bother saying them because it is of no consequence to me or fellow believers

As for the muslims, their hope is in suspense as there is nothing or nobody to confirm or refute their faith in relation to what is happening in heaven. O ma se o.
What a distance dream of yours! I believe u read in the bible dt the spirit of devil will appear to some pple in the spirit of light to deceive them, the bible told us that once someone is dead he no longer belong to the living realm, all those pple u ve cite to prove ur fairy tale are all possessed by evil spirit.
Grow up man! Do u know wot many do to get their power? Stop this wishful thinking, lot are happening today in the world, don't see any man of God as saint or Godsent, check d trend and see how ur own salvation can be assured.
It is only by the mercy and grace of God can somebody be saved and not by his deed or righteousness. Brother, don't believe everytin u read!
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by maclatunji: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2013
What kind of 'truthman' relies on lies for his evangelism? I know, he got his 'truth' from an antiIslamic website.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by truthman2012(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2013
Chromablesimple: What a distance dream of yours! I believe u read in the bible dt the spirit of devil will appear to some pple in the spirit of light to deceive them, the bible told us that once someone is dead he no longer belong to the living realm, all those pple u ve cite to prove ur fairy tale are all possessed by evil spirit.
Grow up man! Do u know wot many do to get their power? Stop this wishful thinking, lot are happening today in the world, don't see any man of God as saint or Godsent, check d trend and see how ur own salvation can be assured.
It is only by the mercy and grace of God can somebody be saved and not by his deed or righteousness. Brother, don't believe everytin u read!

If all men of God in Christiendom are possessed of the devil, I wonder what the Muslims who deal directly with demons (jinns), making contact with them through arabic charms are possessed of. Infact that VIOLENT Gabriel was Satan in disguise and you are all possessed of him. It was Satan that played the roles of Allah, the roles Gabriel and the roles of Satan in the Quran. That is satanic Trinity for you.

If you attribute all the good things happening in Christiendom to the Devil, you are indirectly saying the Devil is good. Isn't it?

Since no manifestations of God are happening in Islam other than Allah writing on almost anything, which is of no benefit to humanity, this by implication means Allah is not good but the Devil.

You that claim to have original word of Allah have nothing to show for it other than VIOLENCE in every part of the world.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by truthman2012(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2013
maclatunji: What kind of 'truthman' relies on lies for his evangelism? I know, he got his 'truth' from an antiIslamic website.

Anything that does not go down well with your religion is not the truth to you people.

Which of my posts is copy and paste apart from hadiths I read on the net. By the way, what is wrong searching the internet making research? Don't you search the internet? How do you know there are antiIslamic websites?

Which one(s) do you refer to as a lie? Please quote one. It is not enough to make an allegation, you must be ready to prove it.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by truthman2012(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2013
[/quote]
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by Chromablesimple: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
truthman2012:

If all men of God in Christiendom are possessed of the devil, I wonder what the Muslims who deal directly with demons (jinns), making contact with them through arabic charms are possessed of. Infact that VIOLENT Gabriel was Satan in disguise and you are all possessed of him. It was Satan that played the roles of Allah, the roles Gabriel and the roles of Satan in the Quran. That is satanic Trinity for you.

If you attribute all the good things happening in Christiendom to the Devil, you are indirectly saying the Devil is good. Isn't it?

Since no manifestations of God are happening in Islam other than Allah writing on almost anything, which is of no benefit to humanity, this by implication means Allah is not good but the Devil.

You that claim to have original word of Allah have nothing to show for it other than VIOLENCE in every part of the world.
You should rather cover ur face in shame, simply because christianity is a confused faith. Wihtout denying the fact, u know how many division and denominations of christianity in the world today, funny enough, no one denomination agrees with another, do u still call that a path to salvation? In fact Jesus must be angry u all christians for bring him hell of shame.
Jesus did not creat christianity, St. Paul did, find out, ur faith should rather be called Paulinity and not Christianity, what a funny and confused Paul make up religion.

There are many people who follow Christianity and have divided themselves into various groups/ sects depending upon varying beliefs. The types of Christians include Catholic, Protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Baptist, Episcopalian, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Coptic, Rastafarian, Gnostic,Celesian, Cerubum, Ekanka the list is endless.

Christianity ….One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity!

Truthman, the more u reply my post the more irrationals in ur faith I will reveal. If u come with a blade, I will come with a knife. If u come with a dagger, I will come with a gun. Keep them coming, CHROMABLESIMPLE is home for u.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by nextpart(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Chromablesimple: You should rather cover ur face in shame, simply because christianity is a confused faith. Wihtout denying the fact, u know how many division and denominations of christianity in the world today, funny enough, no one denomination agrees with another, do u still call that a path to salvation? In fact Jesus must be angry u all christians for bring him hell of shame.
Jesus did not creat christianity, St. Paul did, find out, ur faith should rather be called Paulinity and not Christianity, what a funny and confused Paul make up religion.

There are many people who follow Christianity and have divided themselves into various groups/ sects depending upon varying beliefs. The types of Christians include Catholic, Protestant, Anglican, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Baptist, Episcopalian, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Coptic, Rastafarian, Gnostic,Celesian, Cerubum, Ekanka the list is endless.

Christianity ….One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity!

Truthman, the more u reply my post the more irrationals in ur faith I will reveal. If u come with a blade, I will come with a knife. If u come with a dagger, I will come with a gun. Keep them coming, CHROMABLESIMPLE is home for u.

Are you saying there are no denominations in Islam? You can't be serious. What about the following islamic denominations?

1. Sunni
2. Shia
3. Sufism
4. Ibadi
5. Ahmadiya
6. Quranis

By the way who told you Ekanka is a Christian denomination?

Let it be clear to you that I'm not into any competition with anybody. Mine is to tell you people. It is not my business whether you believe it or not but you have been told. Than you.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by lanrexlan(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
nextpart:

Are you saying there are no denominations in Islam? You can't be serious. What about the following islamic denominations?

1. Sunni
2. Shia
3. Sufism
4. Ibadi
5. Ahmadiya
6. Quranis

Let it be clear to you that I'm not into any competition with anybody. Mine is to tell you people. It is not my business whether you believe it or not but you have been told. Than you.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by lanrexlan(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
nextpart:

1. Sunni
2. Shia
3. Sufism
4. Ibadi
5. Ahmadiya
6. Quranis

Sects aren't allowed in Islam.But unfortunately,people have broken into sects,if we analyse the fundamentals of all these sects are the same,only one true God,one holy book,one prophet and all believed in 5pillars of Islam.There may be a little differences but the basics are the same,all the sects can pray together in a mosque,no discrimination.Unlike christianity,different bibles contradicting one another.....Peace
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by pointblank321: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Sects aren't allowed in Islam.But unfortunately,people have broken into sects,if we analyse the fundamentals of all these sects are the same,only one true God,one holy book,one prophet and all believed in 5pillars of Islam.There may be a little differences but the basics are the same,all the sects can pray together in a mosque,no discrimination.Unlike christianity,different bibles contradicting one another.....Peace

So we have different versions of quran contradicting one another.

All Christian denominations have the same basic belief i.e the Trinity and we pray to the same God using the name of Jesus.
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by lanrexlan(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
pointblank 321:

So we have different versions of quran contradicting one another.

All Christian denominations have the same basic belief i.e the Trinity and we pray to the same God using the name of Jesus.
Brother,there's only one version of the Quran,only one arabic Quran with different translations.The arabic Quran is the same throughout the whole world.
Trinity has no basis in the bible and not all christians believe in it(e.g. Frosbel).Trinity is just a fabrication,God is only One(deuteronomy 6;4,Mark 12;29) and not three in one......Peace
Re: Muslims Are In Hellfire Pending Resurrection Day? by pointblank321: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,there's only one version of the Quran,only one arabic Quran with different translations.The arabic Quran is the same throughout the whole world.
Trinity has no basis in the bible and not all christians believe in it(e.g. Frosbel).Trinity is just a fabrication,God is only One(deuteronomy 6;4,Mark 12;29) and not three in one......Peace

Anybody has the right to believe anything he likes. There are so many religions in the world where people believe different things but Jesus is the only way (John 14:6). Of all the past prophets only Jesus is alive becos He resurrected and do visit His own in this world. He is the only leader who still relates with his followers, others are dead and never remember there followers again. Even if you say He did not die, that further confirms He is alive. If our belief is wrong He would have told us because is not far from us, we hear from Him.

There were many muslims who received His visitation. Not because they love Him but because He loves them and after His visitation their lives did not remain the same again. Nobody received Jesus visitation and refused to get converted to Him. He visits only those who serve God sincerely but in ignorance.

The conclusion is that He knows what we believe and keeps encouraging us to keep our faith till He will come to take us home. JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Rich Muslims Buying Girls For Temporary Marriage / Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.