Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,992 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School (13598 Views)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Michael Adebowale's High School Picture / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Eazeee(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
khaz: Whether U nd ur Evil America lyk it or nt...... Islam Reigns 4reva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reigns where? In mali,Northern Nigeria,Pakistan or Syria? Wake up dude

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Eazeee(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2013
zangality: So shall it be...

Amen. May d peace,love,joy n salvation that Jesus Christ brought 2 mankind be upon u and ur family in Jesus name! I await ur Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by jude33084(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2013
Imanuelle: fvuck me!

at first I think say na Oregun wey dey Lagos! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by jude33084(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2013
I beg make we leave all these hatred stuff jare smiley

Sheik Gumi has said it all cool
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by yhemite(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2013
in the endtime, nations would rise against others....fake followers of God would be fighting for GOd.....GOd is laughing @ u all, even the social critics from facebook to nairaland who claimed to know much wen dey actually knew next to notting.... Must we talk about religion all day? violence here and dea? i dont blame nigerian youths sha...joblessness soteeeee na 24/7 on social media to talk about one thing of the other.... get busy!!!!!! just passing by anyway..
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by zangality(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

Amen. May d peace,love,joy n salvation that Jesus Christ brought 2 mankind be upon u and ur family in Jesus name! I await ur Amen to that
It is only Allah that gives all you mentioned above and since Jesus(pbuh) is a prophet of Allah I say a big AMEN to it...
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2013
Ijawboi: SNITCH...

Don't trust

maybe when someone refuses to tell and they blow up your school you will realise the stupidity in your statement
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Eazeee(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2013
jude33084: I beg make we leave all these hatred stuff jare smiley

Sheik Gumi has said it all cool

just 2 deceive n redirect JTF search light 2 d wrong direction. They say 1 thing outside stufs like ' we are serving d same God','islam means peace' e.t.c but go 2 d backyard n encourage d almajiri 2 kill d 'infidels' even tell them stuffs like islam is under serious threat from d infidels. Up North such things are openly broadcasted in d mosque using loud speakers early morning. U often here them making some derogatory remarks about other faiths. We know them. Y are they insisting on a northerner for 2015? They just dont want 2 make it clear that its a muslem northerner they want. Giv them Gen T.Y Danjuma,David Mark,Gen Ishaya Bamaiya,Jerry Gana,Jona Jang,Labaran Maku e.t.c they will tell u these people are not Northerners. Gone are d days of Usman Danfodio
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Aahammed1: 5:41pm On May 26, 2013
@ useless eazee e are u crazy. W
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Eazeee(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2013
Aahammed1: @ useless eazee e are u crazy. W

so am useless 4 saying d reality on ground abi? U think u can threaten me d way u do 2 other northerners? Wake up 4rom ur sleep dude
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by vedaxcool(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2013
Some people have been brainwashed so bad that they even chant muslims, muslim when they carelessly hit their own leg on a stone! Poor people!

Some how, we live in difficult times, bad economy, confusion, etc. This has considerably made people go loony and do things that defy common sense!
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 26, 2013
Notice how this kid from Oregon is not a terrorist, but, em a troubled kid?

2 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by dozai: 6:50pm On May 26, 2013
Baba_Eleko: America will know no peace until they stop bullying lesser countries. The uncountable lives they snuffed out of innocent women and children across the world won't let. It's just God's way of payback. And the biggest terrorist of the world is the US of A.
But why are Iraqis, Pakistanis, Afghans, Nigerians, Malians, etc Killing themselves even when Americans re no more there. Sunnis killiing Shias and vice versa. Why?
Bros stop blaming America and d west.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by dozai: 6:54pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

just 2 deceive n redirect JTF search light 2 d wrong direction. They say 1 thing outside stufs like ' we are serving d same God','islam means peace' e.t.c but go 2 d backyard n encourage d almajiri 2 kill d 'infidels' even tell them stuffs like islam is under serious threat from d infidels. Up North such things are openly broadcasted in d mosque using loud speakers early morning. U often here them making some derogatory remarks about other faiths. We know them. Y are they insisting on a northerner for 2015? They just dont want 2 make it clear that its a muslem northerner they want. Giv them Gen T.Y Danjuma,David Mark,Gen Ishaya Bamaiya,Jerry Gana,Jona Jang,Labaran Maku e.t.c they will tell u these people are not Northerners. Gone are d days of Usman Danfodio
God will bless u for standing on d side of truth.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2013
zangality: Until you stop referring to Quran as evil book,you will know no peace...

Until you Muslim folks get your eyes off of the evil n terror book "quran" y'all will always be known as terrorist.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 26, 2013
Baba_Eleko: America will know no peace until they stop bullying lesser countries. The uncountable lives they snuffed out of innocent women and children across the world won't let. It's just God's way of payback. And the biggest terrorist of the world is the US of A.

You're a worthless ASSSHHOLE. It's either you're a terrorist or a potential terrorist.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by nusirat(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

they bully lesser countries because u giv dem d chance 2. When ur arab masters stop victimizing n terrorising d so called ''infidels'' in ur evil book Koran thats when they will stop. Allahu akbar

It is bicos you are religious bigot if you don't know what to say y no lose your dirty mouth were tuntun
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Metallurgist: 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

has anything good ever come out of that text book called Koran or mohammed? Even d devil has followers anyway. Hav u immagine what wud hav bcome of non islamic countries if arab nations like Iran,Pakistan,Syria e.t.c were to b d Super Powers like d USA,RUSSIA,GERMANY,CHINA? Allahu akbar
check ur history maggot, when muslim control two third of the known world then muslims were compasionate and mercifull unlike when xtainity was in charge in europe, what terror and barbarism do they unleashed by their war of the cross called crusade, 300 years of killing, raping, torture of hundred of thousands of muslims and non xtains all in the name of jesus and xtainity. The world only knows progress when the grip of the church was finally broken by the renainces and since the lie of the church has been expose and the church in decline eva since

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by shakur4luv(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2013
u can get my comment on www.

Oh my ogat at the top said i should not comment cause i can say is an act of terror and my oga at the top will say nah hunger so no comment
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by eddyslim(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2013
What is this world turning into? Everyday different stories same sh**t
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by eddyslim(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Until you Muslim folks get your eyes off of the evil n terror book "quran" y'all will always be known as terrorist.

hahahahahahah. Just smiling
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2013
1hunna: Since he is not a Muslim, they will call him mentally ILL. If It was a Muslim he will be call a Terrorist.
he wasnt inspired by mohammed(unlike muslim terrorists), thats y smthg must b wrong wit hz head.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by BinghiNya(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
he is a christian, he has been promised the lovely garden by jesus, with 200 sexy women to keep him company, it is in that poo called songs of solomon
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by goldolu: 10:23pm On May 26, 2013
those who Baba Eleko should invite JTF immediately cos I suspect he is a terrorist.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Skynet247(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2013
zangality: It is only Allah that gives all you mentioned above and since Jesus(pbuh) is a prophet of Allah I say a big AMEN to it...
you just a misleaded category of an herd of sheeps... Mohammed allah... Any of those... What arrant nonsense... Mohammed can never be jesus master... If he was the hell of a masenger cant he fight 4himself? When insulted...?
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by pure123: 8:41am On May 27, 2013
is it oreg(u)n in ikeja....
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by aurenflani: 8:54am On May 27, 2013
Eazee-e:

they bully lesser countries because u giv dem d chance 2. When ur arab masters stop victimizing n terrorising d so called ''infidels'' in ur evil book Koran thats when they will stop. Allahu akbar

But you are the slave na! cheesy you that has been brainwashed to worship a white looking jew grin shocked!!!
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by papazini: 1:02pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: Praying they don't end up tracing his origin to nigeria!

Oga leave that one. Shey ​₪a̶̲̥̅̊ every crime naija D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ involve now. Nija ​₪a̶̲̥̅̊ God's country O°˚˚˚.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by simo2rule(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
I went through the comments from the original source and this touched me so i decided to share...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/25/18498451-oregon-teen-had-six-bombs-to-attack-school-prosecutor-says#comments

/sigh, how is this for a motive? He decided that working 40+ hours a week, 5 to 6 days a week, 50 to 52 weeks a year all until he dies just so that some a-hole can sit on their butt and make 1000 times more then he does was a waste of his life/time. Then he could get him some ungrateful women (girlfriend or wife) that wants to use and abuse him even more then his boss does. Such a wonderful life to look forward to...it is a wonder more people do not go crazy with how this country/planet is ran.

Way to many career mother's working 40+ hours a week when they should being a "mother" to their children. If you want to work your entire life DO NOT HAVE KIDS. If you have kids STOP WORKING AND TAKE CARE OF THEM. This country wastes more money due to bad parenting then can be easily calculated just look at the schools and prisons). They are not my kids so what makes you think I or any other male for that matter wants to take care of them for you? What happened to the original male/father and what are you going to give to me in return for working harder/extra? Way to many women want to have their cake and eat it too.

The child is half the father's too and he should have a say in how that child gets raised. It is not an excuse to leave the father and divorce him simply because he does not agree with you on every single aspect of how you are going to raise "your" child. Worrying about if a f***ing cookie will have an effect 20 years from now is neurotic to say the least. WTF about all the other spoiling you do to your children and what effect will that have 20 years from now? Maybe that is why I want to beat the little bastard's a$$ today, to prevent/correct a problem 20 years from now. Maybe that is why I want to beat so many people's a$$es. I could use an a$$ beating myself more then likely too tongue. "Spare the rod and spoil the child" is fine, but it does not say to NEVER use the rod, just sparingly.

Stop trying to be their damn friend and instead be their damn parent like you should be. They have plenty of stupid a$$ friends, but only TWO parents.

Thankfully no one was killed.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 27, 2013
I don't have the details but I'm willing to bet that this kid is from another broken American home.
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by softangel(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2013
idnoble135: I wonder whats wrong with the whole world. Always negative news. How could this kid think up this idea? What manner of devil would push him to even begin making bombs?
Could lack of parental supervision and care be the cause?
How did he know how to make a bomb in the first place?
Was he wronged to the extent of bombing the high school?
Many more questions, few answers. My take on this: dont under rate that tiny boy you see in your streets.

Plus it is high time western countries especially USA & UK began instilling discipline into their citizens/students/wards. The foolish freedom they have to do anything is exactly the "anything" they are now doing e.g murdering innocent souls. Even the Bible says in Proverbs 23:13-14 that "Withold not correction from the child: for if thou beat him with the ROD, he shall not die. Thou shall beat him with the ROD and shall deliver his soul from hell". Instead these western countries are delivering their citizens into hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / France Imposes Digital Tax On Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.