Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? (1940 Views)

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Crush: Or Obession? Pls Help! / Crush Or Love, Him Or Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by fresheva(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2006
smone is in love with you, u are in love with another person, who should you choose?
how do u know the difference between a crush and the real thing (love)
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Hotstepper(f): 5:34pm On May 16, 2006
as far as am in love with the person am dating, da other party is talking of lust, u dere not date um1 u don't love cuz he loves u, lol
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by fresheva(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2006
thanks, i will go for who i love now thnks
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by babwilms(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2006
@fresheva. Wait for other people to give their reply before deciding. I believe you should keep both of them closer to you and shine your eyes very well to know which one of them is good for you. Its a two way thing but don't get into a relationship with both at the same time.
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by fresheva(f): 4:14pm On May 18, 2006
ok thanks i'll wait for more replies
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by eveseh(f): 4:28pm On May 18, 2006
undecided undecided undecided,i dont really know for now
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by babwilms(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2006
@fresheva. I also do believe your parents are the best person to ask about this. Trust me parent knows better. For example if i'm dating a girl i will make sure she is close to my mum, because i believe she knows better not that i haven't got a mind of my own. So ask your mum.
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by hotangel2(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2006
fresheva:

smone is in love with you, u are in love with another person, who should you choose?

In as much as i would love to say: i'll go for the one I love.

I beg to say no! I'll go for the one who LOVES me. Seriously, i'll choose the guy who LOVES ME! And not the guy I love.

If im sure the guy i love, loves me, okay then i'll choose him. But if i dont think the guy i love, loves me back the way i do him, then i'll just choose the guy who loves me.

WHy would i do that? Cos if a guy loves a girl soo much, it's an amazing feeling. It'll take just a while as a girl, to love him back.

Unlike a girl loving a guy who doesnt love her. She'll die of lovingmatiosis. That is , doing the loving without getting none. wink
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by thelma2(f): 2:32pm On May 20, 2006
Remember Celine Dion's song;

', can't say no when the Wrong one loves you right, '
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by eveseh(f): 2:35pm On May 20, 2006
yea i remeber that song thelma
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Genial(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2006
'Hell hath no fury like a woman spurned'. . .

The one you love, does he love you back?

To quote Tuface (Tuphase, Tufaze?). . . 'It is gooood loving somebody, and that somebody loves you back'. . . .

Erm. . . did that make any sense?
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by kimba(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2006
@fresheva
If you are as elegant as the Chinese woman in your profile,

i think ill also be in love with you.
grin grin grin
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by fresheva(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2006
@ kimba

hmmm dont even add to my problems oh, grin anyway thnks too kiss
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by dakmanzero(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2006
the smart thing would be to go for the guy that loves u.

That way, if it turns out he was pretending, you can just dump him and go your way with no emotional wahala.

Unfortunately most girls dont do that- they would much rather go for the one they love, even if he hates them and treats them like dirty rags.

I never understood why, but there MUST be a good reason, which is why they keep doing it. Perhaps there is some emotional fulfilment that you get from loving someone, something that u dont get from someone u dont care about but who loves u dearly, perhaps.

Or perhaps the guy who loves u appears weak because he's so far gone, the guy that doesnt love u may appear stronger.

Also, if a girl has sex with a guy, he will usually act as though he loves her during, and shortly before/after the act, with all the huging, cuddling etc. *shrug*. i guess that may help a girl convince herself that she's loved. It may even be all she needs. *shrug* what do I know. its what u woman ppl do.

So, in summary- my advice would be go for the dude that loves u, but ure probably going to go for mr Badboy Playa anyway, and cry in private everytime he tells u to get lost and stop bothering his life.
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:45pm On May 25, 2006
fresheva:

do not leave the one U love 4 the one U like
because the one U like will leave U for the one he loves! GEDDIT?
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:47pm On May 25, 2006
fresheva:

If U can't differentiate between love and crush as at now then im afraid U musnt get Urself involved with any guy now!
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by dakmanzero(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2006
oi rhoda

shes not asking about one u love vs one u like

shes asking about one u love vs one that loves u

big difference there,
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2006
dakmanzero:

oi rhoda

shes not asking about one u love vs one u like

shes asking about one u love vs one that loves u

big difference there,
nope! looks to me as if she's very confused, if she cant differentiate between love and crush then what makes U think she loves this new guy?? 4 all U know, it's just a crush!which could be brought down to ''like''

well, actually, she's not asking anything cuz she doesnt seem to know what she wants!
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by dakmanzero(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2006
note: the guy that's 'loved' is the same guy that is being 'crushed', and thus is the guy that is actually being 'liked' (according to ure defn)

as such, the question is now:

the one u like vs the one that loves u

still different from

the one u love vs the one u like.

she doesnt even like this other dude that is dying for her.

Me i pity the guy. he will have to suffer the pain of watching the other chap mess her up and dump her like a bad habit ,
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2006
dakmanzero:

note: the guy that's 'loved' is the same guy that is being 'crushed',
that aint love then, it a matter of ''my emotions are deceiving me''
thats why am saying she doesnt know what wants so therefore she must wait Until she knows the diff b/n love and crush
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by fresheva(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2006
who told u i dont know the difference between crush and love, i only want more opinions on it.
i only asked for advice on it
Re: Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2006
lol, U vex?? cheesy cheesy please don't be sad embarassed grin

(1) (Reply)

Guy Or Girl: Who Pays For Dinner? / The Art Of Kissing / Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.