Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,722 members, 7,885,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve (777 Views)

Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve by Umaekpe: 10:53am On May 26, 2013
My school pasted there callup number last week,but it happened dat my age is above,pls can any one advice me wat to do?i lodge my complain to the student affairs but there reply wasn't ok for me,pls advice tnks
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve by Nedu31(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2013
Just approach any corp member u knw he is above 30 n ask him hw he manage his own case
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve by ehisfunmi: 11:59am On May 26, 2013
Its very easy, if u re very sure u re not up to 30yrs old just ignore the call up lata, then make sure u retify the age issue with ur sch and nysc will re mobilize u 4 the next batch.
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve by fubbyy(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2013
ehisfunmi: Its very easy, if u re very sure u re not up to 30yrs old just ignore the call up lata, then make sure u retify the age issue with ur sch and nysc will re mobilize u 4 the next batch.
and if he's above 30? He should bone the nysc
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Name Fall On Exemption List & I Want To Serve by Umaekpe: 6:59am On May 28, 2013
ehisfunmi: Its very easy, if u re very sure u re not up to 30yrs old just ignore the call up lata, then make sure u retify the age issue with ur sch and nysc will re mobilize u 4 the next batch.
my dear am very grateful,sometimes people in dis forum don't understand wat one mean by advice ie to say one needs another opinion towards particular lssue,but here we suppose to learn hw to b of help to our fellow members prblm rather than lnsulting him or her

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Welfair In The Nysc Scheme / Borno Pcm Camping In Katsina Tp / The Rigours, Fun And Joy Of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.