Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,647 members, 7,951,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (21326 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2013
monsterg: If you leave someone,at least tell them why because what is more painful than being abandoned is knowing you'r not worth an xplanation! I never leave for no reason.
thank you.I wonder how some people reason.if u leave without a word,how does your partner know it's really over and for what reasons so they can find closure and move on with their lives.some ppl are so selfish and leaving without a word is one of the most selfish things to do to another person,cos fro the rest of their live(especially if they loved you)they are gonna keep wondering what happened,and the not-knowing is what kills the more.you lot are gotta be less selfish.if you're afraid of confrontation,at least call or at the very least,send a text.it's not adequate but it better than leaving without a word

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2013
saintvalx:

OP stop asking such questions. Must everyone pour out thier intimacy on the internet for the world to see? She said she quietly left and u reader need to leave it there as well.
My point is... Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Bro, married womens are more sweeter to nyansh and i enjoy them better. i slept with another one only 2 days ago..U shuld try it! wink
So will your wife be shared among single young men.AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2013
lorretta u: thank you.I wonder how some people reason.if u leave without a word,how does your partner know it's really over and for what reasons so they can find closure and move on with their lives.some ppl are so selfish and leaving without a word is one of the most selfish things to do to another person,cos fro the rest of their live(especially if they loved you)they are gonna keep wondering what happened,and the not-knowing is what kills the more.you lot are gotta be less selfish.if you're afraid of confrontation,at least call or at the very least,send a text.it's not adequate but it better than leaving without a word
Yeesss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2013
coolheed:

This is not fair. Why did you sniff what you are not willing to eat. Three years is a lot and this is a clear case of disappointing the poor girl. Height is important but it is not a virtue. Isn't it better to have a responsible family that is not so tall than an irresponsible one with height of basketballers - a family of drunkards and never-do-wells who will bring shame and disgrace to the family and the nation. I don't pray you end up with the latter but you need to re-think your decision so as not to regret in the future. Even if you marry a tall girl, who tells you your kids will not have the same type of your height? You never know what you have until you lose them. It is not too late to rethink the situation. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Don't mind the selfsih juvenile boy.as if he didn't see the height when he went after her.and for three yrs he hasn't seen her shortness.he suddenly realized she's short? Abeg!
he's tired of the punny.gatta look for a new one with a flimsy excuse.nonsense reason
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I often break up with women and provide no explanation whatsoever ..

Just cut off all contact..and ignore the phone. It is pretty easy

I don't really care for obligations

Ill disappear out of a relationship just like ill disappear off a forum.

It's much better that way.

Great Formula for stress free living.....Avoid Obligations.

& to avoid obligations you have to avoid emotional attachment

Life is Much Better That Way.
in Summary,you're just a playboy who'll do anything say anything be anyone to get inbetween a woman's legs,and when you're done,you drop her like a piece of rag and move on without a word.no cares for her feelings and the possibility that you might have ruined her life. You're the kind of man mamas warn their daughters against.I can promise you that you'll soon meet your match.and then if you're not careful,you'll commit suicide out of heartbreak and depression.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by imelachi(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2013
WackyJ1:
Why did you leave him?
seriously i cant say why. all i know is that we just stop communicating for a long time and just like that everythn died
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by linkin8k(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2013
Ladies love doing that undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by dharms: 8:29am On May 28, 2013
I've never done it before but i've experienced it. I just realised that he suddenly stopped calling and wasn't picking my calls, after a week or two when effort to reach him was abortive, i knew it was over. In my opinion that's the most childish way for anyone to break a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by onomelenshi(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2013
she left me without saying why and later started crying that she misses me..WTF

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by G12(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
Guess goodbye is still the hardest word to say and probably the most awful to hear. I see most people have already concluded that those who find it difficult to explain to their partner the reason they are leaving a relationshp are immature. That may not exactly be the case. What you don't realize is that, sometimes those who walk out of a relationship often suffer more emotionally, sometimes they have to forsake their love and move out when that finally becomes the final option. They have to leave because of somethings that just won't change, incompatibility, and her inability to change also etc. Goodbye is just hard to say sometimes especially when you don't feel like saying it because you love the person, but you have to leave anyways because you have ni choice or perhaps, it's the best option afterall.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Mentcee(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2013
I don't want to go into details but I well nigh died in '09 when Chidiogo Helen dealt me her deathly blow by leaving me when all seemed to be moving fine and without explanation!

Don't pray to experience it!
Explanation can save life and limb.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Wadynatural(f): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
ocman: WE CALL IT PORTING BY DEFAULT

u are nt serious!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 28, 2013
190: yes i do it all the time

even did it 3days ago tongue tongue
xo wu is d new gurl?
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2013
No. I cannot just stand and walk out of a relationship like I am walking out of prison. Not after spending and sharing valuable time with this person. I do it out of sheer courtesy and maturity. Trust me, they will always remember you for ending the relationship without burning bridges.

[size=3pt]Why do most Africans (men especially) applaud primitivity?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2013
Danielotuya: I do it al d tym

baddo! I hail oh
wat r u nw feeling lyk,u r jst a LEARNER,baddo my foot,i hail ur ignorance
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by dchampion1(f): 11:26am On May 28, 2013
dw_koko: Yes, I don't knw why but we still talk as normal friends but nothing attached as b4.

Same story but atimes still ask mysef what can b his reason.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by dchampion1(f): 11:29am On May 28, 2013
Mentcee: I don't want to go into details but I well nigh died in '09 when Chidiogo Helen dealt me her deathly blow by leaving me when all seemed to be moving fine and without explanation!

Don't pray to experience it!
Explanation can save life and limb.
Agreed,! EXPLANATION CAN SAVE LIFE AND LIMB
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2013
Mine happened 2days to april ending. It was only last week tuesday that i discovered that she was dating someone else within the week she broke up with me. Went to his house exactly one week after. So i got my reason there
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2013
When a girl leaves u because u ar nt good at bed, she'l rather nt tell u. Cos it wld make her sound like a biatch, and also mak d guy feel bad.
When a guy leaves a girl because she is dirty, awh.. No need to say dat.
When a guy leaves a gurl cos she was just a mak up for d 'agro'...
When u(gurls) break up cos u actually love money than sweet words...
If u leave cos ur parents didn't approve since d start. U will have to tell dat u knew u wld leave at the end.
Talking abt maturity, MOST GIRLS ARE NEVER MATURED espacially wen it comes to handling breakups. U know ur girl, u tell wen she can handle breakup.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2013
Yes. With one particular girlfriend.
We just stop seeing each other and then after a long time we continue as lovers as usual.
We don't even ask questions about other lovers.
We don't even call.
It is crazy, but we are happy whenever we resume.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by EmmyDe25(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2013
I just allow them to see the handwriting on the wall... citing reasons might give room for some unnecessary whimping and i wouldnt want that. Well, i once break up with an ex telling her sha, why? because she wouldnt just see the handwriting boldly scribbled on the wal, and after like 4months of trying to play along cos of her clinginess... i just had to let the cat out of the bag by telling her that i dont think we stand a chance of ending up anywhere safe. I know if she gets a hi from anyone with the Emmanuel in the future, she would reach for the gun. #Sori Amauri
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Gudintent: 4:08pm On May 28, 2013
I say why

But the response is give me one more chance

Lets just say if I was given a kobo for all the 'one more chances' I would not be posting here today undecided
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Pvin: 5:46pm On May 28, 2013
coolheed:

This is not fair. Why did you sniff what you are not willing to eat. Three years is a lot and this is a clear case of disappointing the poor girl. Height is important but it is not a virtue. Isn't it better to have a responsible family that is not so tall than an irresponsible one with height of basketballers - a family of drunkards and never-do-wells who will bring shame and disgrace to the family and the nation. I don't pray you end up with the latter but you need to re-think your decision so as not to regret in the future. Even if you marry a tall girl, who tells you your kids will not have the same type of your height? You never know what you have until you lose them. It is not too late to rethink the situation. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Thanks for the candid advice u gave me, am gonna take it cause I dont wanna loose her love. She is just d best.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by tickledeemple(f): 1:50am On May 29, 2013
D fin is dat sumtyms u don't even know why u are in dat rltnshp in d 1st place..nd den u don't get wat u rilly wished for, nd wen it all crashing,u don't also know why..so d best fin is 2 live silently and peaceful wifdout finkn of why
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Magicdon(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Bro, married womens are more sweeter to nyansh and i enjoy them better. i slept with another one only 2 days ago..U shuld try it! wink
how do you see them or contact dem, i need one.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Magicdon(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]she had a very bad mouth odour and i couldnt tell her and her thing smell like shit[/size]
tis like we are in the same shoes. My present gal friend, anytime we had bleep her coochy smells foul. I dont know how to tell her.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Magicdon: tis like we are in the same shoes. My present gal friend, anytime we had bleep her coochy smells foul. I dont know how to tell her.

here is a clue:"babe, i have to be honest with you as i care a great deal about you. i am sorry to say that there is a very strange/foul odor coming from your cootie cat and i think you should look for a remedy. dont get me wrong, this is not going to affect the way i think/care about you, but who am i if i cannot even communicate with you about such issues?

i have taken the time to Google such issue, and it seems like it could be anything, so first why dont you try this cream that i went ahead to buy for you, before we take an appointment with a proper gyneco"
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
There are two reasons a toto smells bad. Lack of proper hygiene or vaginal infections.

First ask her to soak for twenty minutes in oatmeal and cornstarch with warm water in the tub. Use vaginal cleanser and dry throughly. If her toto still smells then she needs medical attention and so do you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.