Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,697 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Information To All Nigerian Students - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Information To All Nigerian Students (698 Views)

2013 Tuition-free Universities In Iceland And Norway For Nigerian Students / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Hot Available Scholarships For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information To All Nigerian Students by kessygirl(f): 1:17pm On May 26, 2013
Hello my fellow compatriots. I want to pass out this information to you all that are in Benin Republic for studies and to those all those that wants to come over and study. There are people around that will tell you that they will help you get admission and accomodation and at the end of the day, won't finish their job. There are some that always encounter problem with their landlords or landladies, with th police or at the school. There is a registered agency that is there to make life easier and better for you. They work with the police, lawyers and Nigerian embassy, hospital to make sure that everything is ok for you. For more information, please put​your email down and ​your questions or contact if you want to register. For those that also want to get admission in any school of their choice here in Benin Republic should also put down their address, school name and course they wish to study. You can come with ​​​your parents to verify and also register.
Thanks.
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by kessygirl(f): 1:27pm On May 26, 2013
For all those that studied Telecommunication and wants to come to Benin Republic for more training and also some opportunity to work should let me know and if you want to go to china for training, the opportunity is available now. Departure date is 22nd June to come back on the 20th of july. If you also want to go to any country of your choice, just let me know and if it is possible, I'll let you know. Now if you want to do your IT in telecommunication here, I can also help you. I work with people that work with MTN, ETISALAT here in Benin. Put down ​your contacts and​your questions for more info.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by kessygirl(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2013
Who wants to study in Tunisia. You can check it out: www.universitecentrale.net
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by Noblegas1: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2013
kessy girl: Who wants to study in Tunisia. You can check it out: www.universitecentrale.net
gud job. pls like how much is there tution fees and is student allows 2 do part time jobs over there. tq u
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Hai kessy..not heard frm ya in a long while..plz I need dat calavi abomey uni info asap..Schl fees nd evrtin..wen is d admission ending..kessy plz asap
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2013
Kessy ma pin..30597807.. My num.+2348068059344
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by kessygirl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello everyone i am back from a long term absence. So whats popping?
Well, schools has started admitting and if you want to get admitted sharperly sharperly just write me.
Good luck and stay blessed.
Re: Information To All Nigerian Students by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Admission into ISAO has resumed. So hurry and get your form. 5500 naira.
For more info, email: favourlizo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pay 70K Per Semester For School Outside Nigeria / Nlng Scholarship Results Info / Online Secondary School For Students Elearning FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.