Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. (22462 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Decryptor(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2013
pistol: Rip to the departed.

Am yet ti get a comprehensive report about what really happened.
Take heart to the families and may God give u the fortitude to bear the loss.
The Ombatse is a cult under the auspices of the Eggon religion. What actually happened was that the IGP ordered that the leader of the Ombatse should be arrested because of illegal arms possession. About 50 police officers and 10 SSS officials were sent to go and effect the arrest.
Unfortunately for them(the police), the members of the Ombatse were tipped about the impending visit so they armed themselves and laid ambush for the force men. The policemen came in with about 10 Hilux vans and when they drove into the anbush, these Ombatse guys numbering about 20 opened fire from all sides of the bush on the convoy of the policemen.
The policemen thinking it was what they could contain, responded fire for fire but the Ombatse guys had what was known as "Odeshi" (supernatural bullet-proof vest) on them.
According to the 10 policemen who survived the ordeal, the bullets from the policemen's AK47 guns and that of the M4s and M16s the SSS were shooting was not penetrating the Ombatse guys. It was said that they were spitting the bullets out of their mouths while they sprayed the policemen.
However, the last hilux van was able to reverse and manueover it's way from the scene of the carnage while the others were not fortunate. They were said to have made for the bush and the Ombatse guys pursued them knowing the terrain very well and slaughtered them. After a policeman was killed, his gun was collected from him.
So you have it. A brief but concise synopsis of what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2013
Afro connect: Why are the killers of these officers relaxing in peace while the families of the loved ones cry,and the security services mourn the loss of gallant colleagues-Government must enter that town called ombatse,jazz or whatever-those killers must face the law.
If this happened in a serious country,the town would have been filled with security operatives apprehending these killers.
how can u b a killer when u hav only cutlass and faced with ak47. We ar just lieing to ourselves. How come we've never heard of dz group except now dat d government is being haunted by the nemesis of their selfishness and even now, we haven't heard of any of their evil deeds. Abeg make I hear something. Na cos police never intimidate u b4 just cos en dey carry gun even d one wey u know say u fit beat and wey no fit talk 2 u under normal circumstances.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2013
Decryptor: The Ombatse is a cult under the auspices of the Eggon religion. What actually happened was that the IGP ordered that the leader of the Ombatse should be arrested because of illegal arms possession. About 50 police officers and 10 SSS officials were sent to go and effect the arrest.
Unfortunately for them(the police), the members of the Ombatse were tipped about the impending visit so they armed themselves and laid ambush for the force men. The policemen came in with about 10 Hilux vans and when they drove into the anbush, these Ombatse guys numbering about 20 opened fire from all sides of the bush on the convoy of the policemen.
The policemen thinking it was what they could contain, responded fire for fire but the Ombatse guys had what was known as "Odeshi" (supernatural bullet-proof vest) on them.
According to the 10 policemen who survived the ordeal, the bullets from the policemen's AK47 guns and that of the M4s and M16s the SSS were shooting was not penetrating the Ombatse guys. It was said that they were spitting the bullets out of their mouths while they sprayed the policemen.
However, the last hilux van was able to reverse and manueover it's way from the scene of the carnage while the others were not fortunate. They were said to have made for the bush and the Ombatse guys pursued them knowing the terrain very well and slaughtered them. After a policeman was killed, his gun was collected from him.
itz eida u ar among doz dat escaped with the James bond hilux or ur papa is among d corrupt and unintelligent commanders and if u ar none of doz, watz all dz ur stup,I'd lies 4?
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2013
Decryptor: The Ombatse is a cult under the auspices of the Eggon religion. What actually happened was that the IGP ordered that the leader of the Ombatse should be arrested because of illegal arms possession. About 50 police officers and 10 SSS officials were sent to go and effect the arrest.
how come na 60 go den 100 na wetin dem dey bury or d death dey transfer 2ru Bluetooth?

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2013
Movingcoil: how come na 60 go den 100 na wetin dem dey bury or d death dey transfer 2ru Bluetooth?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by adino(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2013
The governor of Nasarawa State al-makura should be held responsible, this is a man who hired Chadians and Nigeriens Fulani murderers to massacre Eggon people. The useless governor sacrificed this SSS men on the alters of politics. The SSS commander and police commissioner that sanctioned this illegal operation must be relieved from their job and prosecuted. Baba Alakio is just the spiritual leader of Ombatse that was formed to protect Eggon people from the fulani murderers. It is widely known that fulani militia's have a base in Nasarawa state, from where they launch their genocide in Plateau and Benue States, but cannot try such nonsense again in Nasarawa because of Baba Alakio and Ombatse. He is a Great Man, no harm must befall him or the fulanis will overrun middle belt and move down South (Starting from South West of course).

6 Likes

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Decryptor(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2013
undecided
Movingcoil: itz eida u ar among doz dat escaped with the James bond hilux or ur papa is among d corrupt and unintelligent commanders and if u ar none of doz, watz all dz ur stup,I'd lies 4?
leadership.ng/news/100513/nasarawa-bloodbath-how-we-survived-ambush-militiamen-survivors
Read it from there and after that, go for a brain-transplant to correct your stup.i.dity

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2013
adino: The governor of Nasarawa State al-makura should be held responsible, this is a man who hired Chadians and Nigeriens Fulani murderers to massacre Eggon people. The useless governor sacrificed this SSS men on the alters of politics. The SSS commander and police commissioner that sanctioned this illegal operation must be relieved from their job and prosecuted. Baba Alakio is just the spiritual leader of Ombatse that was formed to protect Eggon people from the fulani murderers. It is widely known that fulani militia's have a base in Nasarawa state, from where they launch their genocide in Plateau and Benue States, but cannot try such nonsense again in Nasarawa because of Baba Alakio and Ombatse. He is a Great Man, no harm must befall him or the fulanis will overrun middle belt and move down South (Starting from South West of course).
by God's grace notin will happen 2 him.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2013
Decryptor: undecidedleadership.ng/news/100513/nasarawa-bloodbath-how-we-survived-ambush-militiamen-survivors
Read it from there and after that, go for a brain-transplant to correct your stup.i.dity
so na cos u read'am from newspaper wen wan make sales na so u come dey spread d news like u dey inside d hilux, nawaooo u ar so relatively intelligent. Maybe ur own brain dey 2 much 4 u. Come make we put nokia 3310 casing 4 d TN cos cold dey.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2013
The FG need to set up an enquiry in order to unravel what truly happened, this story below by an abuja based journalist needs to be investigated too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1300045/defence-ombatse-inside-story-nasarawa

Adieu to our gallant officers and I wish their families strenght to bear the loss.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by adino(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
The greatest lie from the pits of hell been told about this massacre is that, certain characters informed ombatse that police were on their way.
Common sense would make any reasonable person know that Ombatse does not need any tip off. Who needs a tip-off When some apparently drunk, and trigger happy policemen loaded in about 11 trucks and armed to the teeth approaching Ombatse village, while shooting sporadically and blaring their siren at full blast. Yes, the gunshots,sirens and loud songs of war from the invading police men should be held responsible and arrested for been the informant. Some of the villagers that were interviewed even said they lost about 28 of their kits and kin before Ombatse came to their rescue.
Rest In Peace to the dead. It is a pity we have to lose some of our finest Men in Black (SSS) and Mopols in such a manner, that is no fault of theirs since they must obey orders. After-all ''Order is Order''.
Al-makura(even if he has to finish his tenure), the Police Commissioner and the SSS commandant must be prosecuted and dealt with. We can not lose gallant force men like this.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by sammmiey1: 11:14am On May 27, 2013
Its a painful pity dat dia killers had been forgiven alredy...RIP sure bosses
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by emmanuel4758(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2013
we need state of emergency to nasarawa state pls gud luk set a commitee to luk in dis issue rip my der officers wat hapend to baga wil soon hapen again if u have teror in ur community report dem cuz if army set eye in dat community sorry go be una name
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
At least their customary black outfits came in handy at the funeral. grin grin grin

Why you dey laugh naw?

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
ITbomb: U mean say this policemen that went to arrest an old man and destroy the community really had families.
The ones that are still harassing innocent people on the road , hope they remember their families as well

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 27, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]I dont know these fallen Policemen personally, but its hard to feel remorse for them especially as I have no love left for the Police.

Anyways, R.I.P to them cops.[/size]

Admin please hide this trash.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by meine: 12:03pm On May 27, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
At least their customary black outfits came in handy at the funeral. grin grin grin

Some Nigerians are just soo?
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Newcrescent(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2013
I feel their pain. May Almighty God bless the memory of the good ones among them and take charge of the families left behind.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by moodswing(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2013
adino: The greatest lie from the pits of hell been told about this massacre is that, certain characters informed ombatse that police were on their way.
Common sense would make any reasonable person know that Ombatse does not need any tip off. Who needs a tip-off When some apparently drunk, and trigger happy policemen loaded in about 11 trucks and armed to the teeth approaching Ombatse village, while shooting sporadically and blaring their siren at full blast. Yes, the gunshots,sirens and loud songs of war from the invading police men should be held responsible and arrested for been the informant. Some of the villagers that were interviewed even said they lost about 28 of their kits and kin before Ombatse came to their rescue.
Rest In Peace to the dead. It is a pity we have to lose some of our finest Men in Black (SSS) and Mopols in such a manner, that is no fault of theirs since they must obey orders. After-all ''Order is Order''.
Al-makura(even if he has to finish his tenure), the Police Commissioner and the SSS commandant must be prosecuted and dealt with. We can not lose gallant force men like this.

Your comment made my day.

RIP to the gallant SSS men. I have no business with whatever happened to any police man there. Never liked them.

They swore to serve and protect us. But I am more wary of the police than criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Fishout(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
RIP to d departed.May God grant d families d fortitude to bear d loss. What our Govt are doing to bring d perpetrator to d book?i need answer because l dont know
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by pekun2013: 12:36pm On May 27, 2013
If our security operatives can die just like this, this confim to me that we have serious security challenge in this country. Something should be done about it urgently.
I am not surprise to see a state commission with almost ten policemen. The Governor will have like fifty policemen each. You and i are left with nothing. Expecialy in Lagos where policemen are now focusing on okada riders
Instead of their primary assignment. The government should do something about this security issue because it is affecting every other aspect of the economy. No investor will like to invest amidst insecurity hence the rate of unemploment increases.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by jerusalem101: 12:51pm On May 27, 2013
Movingcoil: which heroes? D ones dat went to raze down d villages of innocent people. No rip 2 dem. Odas should learn period.

Another Ombatse mole,just like the police that sold out his colleagues.Hope u won't end up killing us here in nairaland oh.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by truly: 12:52pm On May 27, 2013
ckkris: Its not possible for some rural semi aboki to kill 121 armed security personnel. And when will the Army move in to give them an unforgettable Zaki Biam experience.

So Eggon are now Aboki? Have you ever crossed the Niger?
So Labaran Maku and Senator Ewuga are now Abokis
you should know your Middle belt friends if you really love them and want their votes in 2015
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by truly: 1:02pm On May 27, 2013
adino: The governor of Nasarawa State al-makura should be held responsible, this is a man who hired Chadians and Nigeriens Fulani murderers to massacre Eggon people. The useless governor sacrificed this SSS men on the alters of politics. The SSS commander and police commissioner that sanctioned this illegal operation must be relieved from their job and prosecuted. Baba Alakio is just the spiritual leader of Ombatse that was formed to protect Eggon people from the fulani murderers. It is widely known that fulani militia's have a base in Nasarawa state, from where they launch their genocide in Plateau and Benue States, but cannot try such nonsense again in Nasarawa because of Baba Alakio and Ombatse. He is a Great Man, no harm must befall him or the fulanis will overrun middle belt and move down South (Starting from South West of course).

So the governor being complicit justifies killing 100 security operatives?
And you think the SSS HQ did not approve of this assignment
You can build a border to contain the Fulanis
But 100 dead security operatives cannot just be wished away
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by ckkris: 1:03pm On May 27, 2013
truly:

So Eggon are now Aboki? Have you ever crossed the Niger?
So Labaran Maku and Senator Ewuga are now Abokis
you should know your Middle belt friends if you really love them and want their votes in 2015
Killing 121 security officers is the hallmark of aboki people in Nigeria. Something must be done to deter everyone else from this line of action, whether they are Odi, Zaki Biam, or Eggon. Can't you understand that human life is precious?
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by hardbody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2013
Afro connect: Why are the killers of these officers relaxing in peace while the families of the loved ones cry,and the security services mourn the loss of gallant colleagues-Government must enter that town called ombatse,jazz or whatever-those killers must face the law.
If this happened in a serious country,the town would have been filled with security operatives apprehending these killers.

Bros you are on your own oo. These ombatse people sef, well, i cannot write anything here because i have heard that even what i type here can be used by the ombatse against me. But i even find it difficult to wish the police and sss a peaceful transition because the ombatse may think i am supporting the police and SSS. Meanwhile, Ermmm, i will type something later, for now the fear of the ombatse cult is the beginning of wisdom if you are in doubt, ask the fulani cattle herdsmen that have come in contact with them. As police no fear, why have they not formally commenced arrests of the people. Spirit no dey fear na hin dem dey waka for night.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by truly: 1:12pm On May 27, 2013
ckkris: Killing 121 security officers is the hallmark of aboki people in Nigeria. Something must be done to deter everyone else from this line of action, whether they are Odi, Zaki Biam, or Eggon. Can't you understand that human life is precious?

So it is 121? You must be so well-informed.
And who are the Abokis?
You are just inciting hate. The life of the people you have been raised to hate does not mean a thing to you
Blame every atrocity on "the usual suspects"
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by Shininlite20(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
Rip to our fallen heros,who defend our great country nigeria.
Re: Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. by McMayor(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2013
smoothlips:
very very stupid thing to say.
these men stay awake so u can sleep, they fight silent wars so u can come out here and make noise.

I think the guy is just a useless guy. I am sure he would be one jobless nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15m To Nigeria / EFCC To Begin Bribery Investigation Against Adams Oshiomhole / Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.