Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,317 members, 7,900,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary (13088 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Jonathan Didnt Meet Amaechi At The Dinner For Security Reason / Jonathan Misses Speaking Slot At AU Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Reyspin(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2013
This Forum, Sahara reporters, Gej, ACN/PDP/APC,Reuben Abati and Jobless/hopeless Nigerians.. Do they have anything in common
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2013
He has done this before. What GEJ is battling with is called Glossophobia or fear of public speaking( social anxiety disorder) and a severe form of it. That is the main thing they treat through hypnosis in Harley street London where the likes of Abati told us falsely that he went to treat a stomach issue. All he needs to do is send Sambo to represent him rather embarrass us by disappearing.

Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Nobody: 11:23am On May 27, 2013
Some ppl will not cease to amuse me.They seize the slightest of opportunity to critice and abuse my able President.But i'm not disturbed or worried when i know thier critism is baseless and unfounded.
Back to to d topic;
sahara reporter's report that 'Bingeing caused furious president Jonathan to miss speech slot at AU summit in Addis Ababa' sounds funny and unfounded.
But wait a minute lets assume GEJ is alcholic,does that make him less effective?
The last time i checked, Winston Churchill is the greatest British prime minister in history.The only British ministry in history to receive a nobel prize and also named the gr8est briton of all time.
But u know what, He not only consume alcohol but he is an alcoholic.
Sahara report my foot.
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Ashmark(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2013
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Delafruita(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2013
anonimi:

And despite the bold portion above some people still wish to denigrate the efforts of Jonathan's administration to secure the endorsement of the 54 member AU for Nigeria's election into the UN Security Council. As I stated on the other thread it is obvious that the DESPERADOS in the opposition are gradually revealing their strategy to CONFUSE the Nigerian public:

Divert attention from Jonathan's increasingly manifest achievements by making propaganda of blowing out of proportion any imaginary slip.

But our eyes are becoming more open to focus on the REAL issues that matter to us as a nation and we will not be deceived anymore, InshaAllah
you do realise you're talking about a rotatory TEMPORARY seat at the UNSC which could be occupied by any nation in africa.which nigeria has been on 3 previous times

if he wants to achieve at the UNSC,why not lobby a permanent seat
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Delafruita(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Some ppl will not cease to amuse me.They seize the slightest of opportunity to critice and abuse my able President.But i'm not disturbed or worried when i know thier critism is baseless and unfounded.
Back to to d topic;
sahara reporter's report that 'Bingeing caused furious president Jonathan to miss speech slot at AU summit in Addis Ababa' sounds funny and unfounded.
But wait a minute lets assume GEJ is alcholic,does that make him less effective?
The last time i checked, Winston Churchill is the greatest British prime minister in history.The only British ministry in history to receive a nobel prize and also named the gr8est briton of all time.
But u know what, He not only consume alcohol but he is an alcoholic.
Sahara report my foot.
it is idiotic to attempt to opine that consumption of alcohol in excess does affect productivity.in this partiucular case,alcohol consumption caused the retardeen to miss a speech at the AU general assembly

Winston churchill-

"Some believe Churchill's heavy drinking caused his decline as Prime Minister. As Lord Moran commented: "It makes his speech more difficult to understand and fuddles what is left of his wits; and yet he does not attempt to control his thirst." When the subject was raised with Churchill, he replied enigmatically:

"Is alcohol a food?"

In the 10 years of retirement before he died, Churchill drank more than ever. He never missed having a bottle of champagne for lunch and very often had another one for dinner. One visitor from the period noted: "There is always some alcohol in his blood, and it reaches its peak late in the evening after he has had two or three scotches, several glasses of champagne, at least two brandies, and a highball… but his family never sees him the worst for drink."

That was the most remarkable thing about Churchill: he always seemed perfectly sober. Raised as an aristocrat, he believed drunkenness to be contemptible and disgusting, and a fault in which no gentleman indulged.

But was Churchill an alcoholic? He drank so much for so long that, in the end, no-one could really tell.

being a heavy drinker does not make one an alcoholic. Being a very heavy drinker does not make one an alcoholic. Being as we say, a boozer, does not make one an alcoholic.

Being an alcoholic does not necessarily make one a very heavy drinker. An alcoholic can have a dependency of, say , 1/2 bottle of wine nightly, but they must have it.

Churchill, and many like him, was not impaired by drink, far from it. Many professional soldiers in days gone by were very heavy drinkers, but impeccable in service and on parade. Many of these were among the very best of soldiers. After and outside of politics, Churchill a great orater, a great author, and a significant painter."
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by AdekunleBalogun: 1:11pm On May 27, 2013
Here we go again, lies upon lies, discussing about west african infrastructure at AU meetings... How come the organisers were not aware of this meeting before calling him to come and give his speech or what's the job of all the advisers and special assistance he went there with. Am sure another info will surface about the story, just like patience jonathan sickness.
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by Karlzee(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2013
Hahaha....i laf!

9ja tinz!
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2013
Whatever the excuse, the basic point was that he the opportunity to address the major reason he attended the anniversary.
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by anonymous87: 7:38am On May 28, 2013
Prof Corruption:

lol. Abati is a huge joke.

biggest joker of the year , thats dude totally lost it
Re: Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary by initiate: 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
Is it true that Abati is paid 50m salary a year? apart from other allowances etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah Forces Reps To Postpone Resumption / Orji Kalu Begs Aggrieved APC Members In Abia, Says APC The South East's Future / We Are Not Aware Of Any Court Judgement On Section 84(12) - NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.