Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,246 members, 7,967,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) (5315 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US / Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by JuanDeDios: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
9jadelta: nawa o. Nigerian terrorist? now i know why western medias always want to include nigeria in everything
Sleek TV, Western media?

I've been hearing people say it but I'm yet to actually see "Western media" call this guy a Nigerian.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Juan_De_Dios:
Sleek TV, Western media?

I've been hearing people say it but I'm yet to actually see "Western media" call this guy a Nigerian.

That is called RealPolitik (Diplomacy) you don't want to spark unnecessary rancor from usually silent folks thus allowing the Islamic Extremists to take advantage of that to spread popularity and empathy
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by ijc999: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Hi everyone
Are you a SALARY EARNER or a BUSINESS OWNER or u knw someone that is, and IN need of urgent cash, we disburse in less than 24hrs.
I WORK with renmoney.
renmoney provides fast access to N12,000 - N5 Million loan; no collateral, guarantors or long processes.
All you need is :
Requirements for salary earners.
1. .One passport photo
2. Recent utility bill
3 .Work I.d
4. Any of govt I.d card
5. Six month salary bank statement
You can reach me( customer) on 07038163177

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go T-shirts Floods Markets / South East Monarchs, Workers, Congratulate Ugwuanyi On His Re-election / Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.