Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost (12104 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by HARDDON: 11:00am On May 27, 2013
one man, one bullet

but more importantly, bring the heads of all those sponsoring them to the platter.

Mr President, you Know them!

stop the politics and bring them to books.

this is no time for curative measures

it is time for preventive one!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by nairalad: 11:02am On May 27, 2013
Yeah! The Commander in Chief of the Ogogoro and Sapele water...speaking from the sidelines cheesy
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by NickyK: 11:03am On May 27, 2013
Boko Haram is the visible face of terrorism in Nigeria today. But the other unseen terrorists are the political elite who, by their corruption, have declared an economic war against it's own people. How many tens of thousands have died because of medical neglect, bad roads, crime etc. Boko Haram is a clear and present danger, but it is also a convenient political distraction for the government while it continues to loot the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2013
GEJ don vex,now u are acting like a presiddent. We are behide u. My grand Papa use to say this: If one person cook food for d whole Comunity,it will nt reach,but if Comunity cook food for one Person,he/she will nt be able to finish it. Nigeria is too big to be afraid of those BH boys.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by emmanuel4758(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2013
oga jonathan don vex be dat but i have to blame usa dey ar terrorist nation dnt get it twisted usa succeed smugglin weapon to libyan rebel now can u c d result and now dey are doin dsame in syria and d worst most of syrian rebel are terorist but dey keep on supportin dem with bomb could u imagine some of the bomb use by bokos group are bee made in usa after usa wil start talkin about corruption my advice to usa any day der drone enter nigeria our agent wil destroy it cuz dey only spy and make fun of it infact let luk at origin of terorist it started in usa and it wil end in usa period.god save dis nation frm enemy like usa, niger, iran
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Ashmark(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2013
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by wellmax(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2013
I wish GEJ the best in this adventure.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by moodswing(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2013
Toktee: Hahaha! I always said i don't like jonathan cos he is always taken wrong decissions.
Is going all out to get their weapons the solution to the problems or blocking their source and fishing out the known bokos in hiz government that is the solution;jonathan know those who are behind these problems,fish them out or forever remain silence.

This is the problem with free speech. Every ignorant man think he knows . Mr. Know solution, your comment just erased possibilities of giving you any benefit of doubt as someone who isn't stup-id
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by EasternLeopard: 11:37am On May 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
nairalad: Yeah! The Commander in Chief of the Ogogoro and Sapele water...speaking from the sidelines cheesy
Pls list out the crimes of GEJ that made you called him C-in-C of Ogogoro and Sapele Water.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2013
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by originaldave: 11:41am On May 27, 2013
action man action finsh them all we need flawless victory brutality fetality use every thing posible,xyxyczczaax,lets 4k them all up.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by yamek: 11:43am On May 27, 2013
Mr. President carry go
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by EasternLeopard: 11:49am On May 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
HARDDON: one man, one bullet
but more importantly, bring d heads of all those sponsoring them 2 d platter.
Mr President, u Know them!
stop d politics and bring them 2 books.
I hope u wont complain when he arrests Buhari & Co.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 27, 2013
WHAT HE NEED TO DO IS STOP HIS WIFE FROM GBAGAUNING. THATS WHAT HE NEED TO DO
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT HE NEED TO DO IS STOP HIS WIFE FROM GBAGAUNING. THATS WHAT HE NEED TO DO

Stop his wife from what?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Stop his wife from what?
FROM 'SHELLING' AKA 'TABON' AKA 'GBAGAUN' wink
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Prince0500(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Toktee]Hahaha! I always said i don't like jonathan cos he is always taken wrong decissions.
Is going all out to get their weapons the solution to the problems or blocking their source and fishing out the known bokos in hiz government that is the solution;jonathan know those who are behind these problems,fish them out or forever remain silence. You dont know what you are saying.w
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Shininlite20(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
Gud talk dis is wat we have been waitin for!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by kamelonaire(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2013
Shininlite20: Gud talk dis is wat we have been waitin for!
U no them, make wise decision we are watin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by sayemma: 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Talentscout: 2:06pm On May 27, 2013
How is he going to do that? Is it with his missing Shoe or his & his wife grammatical error?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by xcuggsm(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
HARDDON: one man, one bullet

but more importantly, bring the heads of all those sponsoring them to the platter.

Mr President, you Know them!

stop the politics and bring them to books.

this is no time for curative measures

it is time for preventive one!
GOOD TALK BUT HOW DO YOU WANT JONATHAN TO GO ABOUT FISHING OUT THE BOKO HARAM, AS -CETRIS PARIBUS - ALL NORTHERN MOSLEMS ARE POTENTIAL BOKO HARAMS??
THE PRESENT STRATEGY ADOPTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF :
1) SETTING UP AN AMNESTY PROGRAM WHICH REAL INTENTION IS TO "UNMASK" THE REAL BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS. HOWEVER, UP TO DATE NOBODY HAS OPENLY ADMITTED TO BE A BOKO HARAM MEMBER AND EVEN THE APPOINTED MEMBERS OF THE AMNESTY COMMITTEE ARE EITHER DECLINING THE ASSIGNMENT OR JUST WARMING THE SEATS. "NO REAL COMMITMENT"
2) USING MILITARY FORCE TO CRUSH THE BOKO HARAM FOOT SOLDIERS, WHICH IS HAVING THE DESIRED EFFECTS IN TWO WAYS;
A) ROUTING AND DESTROYING BOKO HARAM'S CAMPS AND FIELD OPERARIONAL STRUCTURES THEREBY MAKING THE FOOT SOLDIERS TO SEEK ADDITIONAL INPUT AND LOGISTIC SUPPORT FROM THEIR "MASKED" SPONSORS.
B) SETTING IN MOTION A CONTRADICTION WITHIN BOKO HARAM ITSELF BETWEEN THE 'MASKED' SPONSORS AND THE HARD HIT FOOT SOLDIERS WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE STARTED TO FEEL "ABANDONED TO FACE THE MUSIC ALONE".
THE BOKO HARAM RECENT MASSIVE ATTACK ON KATSINA IS A CASE IN POINT WHICH PURPOSE APPEAR TO BE; TO RAID BANKS AND GET MONEY TO FEND FOR TEMSELVES SINCE THE SPONSORS ARE NOT FORTH COMING AS BEFORE AND ALSO TO SEND A MESSAGE/PUNISH SOME SPONSORS FOR ABANDONING THEM IN THE TIME OF CRISES.
EVERYBODY KNOWS WHICH INDIVIDUAL BOKO HARAM PERSONALLY 'PUNISHED' IN THE KATSINA ATTACK!!
THEREFORE ANYBODY THAT IS SAYING THAT JONATHAN IS NOT HANDLING THE BOKO HARAM ISSUE PROPERLY, IS EITHER A BOKO HARAM APOLOGETIC OR AN OPOSITION POLITICIAN SEEKING TO BE HEARD!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by dokunbam(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2013
Good one
boko are mostly non Nigerian
so no amnesty for them, they hold the giant of Africa to ransom

i like that, GEJ is now sounding more like most USA presidents
its time to stop them
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 27, 2013
Toktee: Hahaha! I always said i don't like jonathan cos he is always taken wrong decissions.
Is going all out to get their weapons the solution to the problems or blocking their source and fishing out the known bokos in hiz government that is the solution;jonathan know those who are behind these problems,fish them out or forever remain silence.
Keep shut, what some of you don't undrstand is that you do not allow your enemies to know your mission. I am certain events will unfold after event. Watch out
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 27, 2013
This Boko Haram is a terrorist group. There is no need laughing with them because they will read meaning of weakness to it. You don't dialogue with terrorists.

I just hope this will-power will ignite the determination to get rid of these animals marauding the Northern region of the country.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Hoodrat(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2013
War in Africa: it is the imperialist elites who insist on inventing imaginary, shadowy,enemies, when the enemy is the Imperialist elites themselves. Imperialist media War propaganda manipulates us into intensifying genocide as the imperialist capitalists corporations rake profits.

The imperialist capitalist philosophy is predicated upon the destruction of humanity, the annihilation of the will of the people. imperialists do not save lives, they save money.

The imperialist capitalist system is designed to help the powerful continent and enslave Africa;it is the very vessel of slavery.

Imperialist capitalist global system thrives on stealing the resources of the poor,and starving them so they can't complain. imperialist international police state,designed to ensure that the oppressed remain silently oppressed.
Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism.

In order for capitalism to generate greater profits than the home market can yield ,Imperialist merging of banks and industrial cartels produces finance capitalism.

We must straighten our backs and strive for our freedom. No one can ride you, unless your back is bent to be rode on. Straighten your mind. Seizing power from the Imperialist capitalists and their local puppet and putting in the hands of the struggling masses. We thought Hitler was the worse of the worst but we have many of Hitlerians today in Africa causing genocides, mass destruction, unnecessary wars etc.

Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by SK3NKI(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2013
Jst so u knw, ending terrorism is much more difficult dan u can eva imagine. Considering d fact dat we have so many powerful men behind dem (BH), all I can say is jonathan is tryn.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by shizzle11(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2013
Baawaa:
This GEJ is a comedian,you don't vows to stop militants,kidnappers,corruption etc.

and you are what, a coward. Yes, he vows to stop terrorism and he will, deal with it
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by shizzle11(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2013
Go GEJ, we are solidly behind you. Crush them all
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 27, 2013
what is the opposit of stop.?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by mcdreeezy: 12:07am On May 28, 2013
Chairman must u comment?? You dat take gud decisions, we've seen u na. If u dnt know wat to type, jux drop the fone and take a long nap!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost by quneksyahooco: 7:55am On May 28, 2013
AGREED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) / Olisa Metuh’s Trial: Jonathan Fails To Appear Before Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.