Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,520 members, 7,888,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (55439 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by hotangel2(f): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2006
U.S.A.

Why?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2006
Haba?

Hot angel, do you really think she can make it here. Old mama like that?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Dauda(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2006
mrlawng:

Haba?

Hot angel, do you really think she can make it here. Old mama like that?

That's so funny but true. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2006
Talk Of The Town:Linda's Red Carpet For Golden Gates
We were the first to gist you about the latest project of Linda Ikeji, one of Nigeria's shinning stars in the firmament of modelling.

We told you that the University of Lagos graduate is work.

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=45&a=4308

While millions of others are still hallucinating, my darling Linda Ifeoma Michael Ikeji is busy making history at 25.

The grand launching of her Fashion, Modeling and Beauty(FM&B) magazine has been described by the leading personalities in Nigeria as the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

The all glossy FM&B magazine is over 120 pages and perfectly packaged and leading fashion houses in Nigeria are already preparing to display their latest collections at the launching of Linda's FM&B magazine.

How I wish more young Nigerian ladies can follow the outstanding qualities of Linda Ikeji and raise the standards of Nigeria in the celebration of our haute couture and literary culture.

Congratulations Linda Ikeji!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Eastcoast(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2006
o boy, itzz like your really dreaming. she may be able to make waves in nigeria but i'm sorry, she isn't living the shores and borders of naija. she just doesn't have the look for an international model. she even knows what is good for her that is why she is starting her own modeling agency and not modeling.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by chinani(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2006
Michael. . .that's a creative name for a girl. I like it. . .

Now, does this mag have a website or summing. . .is it overseas yet?? Just wondering. . .
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2006
Orikinla:

While millions of others are still hallucinating, my darling Linda Ifeoma Michael Ikeji is busy making history at 25.

The grand launching of her Fashion, Modeling and Beauty(FM&B) magazine has been described by the leading personalities in Nigeria as the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

The all glossy FM&B magazine is over 120 pages and perfectly packaged and leading fashion houses in Nigeria are already preparing to display their latest collections at the launching of Linda's FM&B magazine.

How I wish more young Nigerian ladies can follow the outstanding qualities of Linda Ikeji and raise the standards of Nigeria in the celebration of our haute couture and literary culture.

Congratulations Linda Ikeji!

Yaayyy!!!! Clap for yourself. Abegi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That still doesn't qualify her in anyway to be a supermodel. Stick to the topic of you thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by somebody(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ mrlawng,I thot I was the only one that did not get it. I am not sure how being a supermodel and launching a new mag relate, I am happy that Linda Ikeji has found something she can be successful at - her mag. At least she can now leave modelling for the real supermodels tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
Orininla, please forgive Nairaland members and make sure Linda doesn't stumble on this thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
Seun:

Orininla, please forgive Nairaland members and make sure Linda doesn't stumble on this thread.

Hmmh, Can't handle the truth?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Skidoc(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2006
Seun:

Orininla

grin grin grin Was this deliberate or by mistake? You know this actually means 'BIG HEAD' in Yoruba. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by 2fine4u(f): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2006
roflmao, wow!!! yall are so crazy, dammit funny too!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2006
Seun,
Linda read all and we laughed at the intellectual illiteracy of the clones of "PAPERMOON" on Nairaland. grin

I started with Linda Ikeji poised to making history by launching her FM&B magazine.
Simple English and I never compared her to Oluchi or Naomi.
So, why are these MORONS and CLOWNS getting hysterical over her. grin

Most of them can only boast of publishing nothing more than posting pedestrian comments on Nairaland.grin
So pathetic. grin

If you don't know anything about modeling, why not SHUT UP and stop fooling yorselves posing and posturing on Nairaland? grin

Linda is having fun as you can see.

GET A LIFE!

Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2006
am sory but wat did she put on her face that makes it whiter than her neck and arms.the first pic is even betr,this one,sory dosent cut it at all
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2006
What have you contributed to Nigeria?
WHO ARE DO YOU PAY YOUR TAX TO? grin

Linda at 25 is already a good employer and an outstanding achiever and we are proud of her in Nigeria!

She worked hard and she has earned it.
Born and bred and proud to make it in Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2006
am proud of her as wel but the pic is not just up to the standard,i think
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2006
All objective and rational comments are good.

Let us discuss her commitment to rise above her limitations to attain her goals in life.

Linda Ikeji is a role model worthy of emulation.

In my social work in Lagos, Kaduna, Calabar and Bonny Island in Nigeria, I have seen many young girls who are prettier than her, but they are wasting away as full time prostitutes and part time prostitutes posing and posturing as girlfriends and mistresses of rich men.

Linda knew that I was already a professional writer for the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) at 18 and Unicef consultant at 25 and she has taken the best part of what she learnt in our friendship and is flying the flag higher.

Be postive and be proactive.

God bless.
Finis.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Eastcoast(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2006
@orinkala, you are the one that needs to stop decieving yourself. This woman is just 25 yet she looks like she is 45. she needs cheek implants and a complete face lift. i guess botox won't even help her. she's a disaster even janice dickinson looks a million times much younger. infact oprah looks much younger than your selfmade super model. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2006
Eastcoast:

@orinkala, you are the one that needs to stop decieving yourself. This woman is just 25 yet she looks like she is 45. she needs cheek implants and a complete face lift. i guess botox won't even help her. she's a disaster even janice dickinson looks a million times much younger. infact oprah looks much younger than your selfmade super model. wink
lol so much.true talk tho grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2006
THAT is  a model?, oh no!, the deception man!
Looks more like Morticia's sister or reject to me. Dang! can she please put them things she calls hands, down, not the prettiest site at all, holy smokes,,,,,,,,,,,,laugh my frigging ass off
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2006
lmao @ mortisha cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Eastcoast(f): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2006
may be the girl is orikinala girlfriend.
@orinkinala, the question i'm about to ask will help prove how famous you world supermodel is.

Have any of y'all heard about Linda Ikeji before this thread?

As for me, my answer is no.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2006
Nope. lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2006
me neither
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
Who says she is a super model?

Do you read my posts?

Please, East Coast, West Coast or Ivory Coast and Lauryn Hill?
Nigga please. grin

But I love your rants though. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2006
ok now that weve sed our criticisms,ure saying shes not a supermodel anymore grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2006
@ Orikinla
'Cos u do. The name is Lauryn K
And who's ranting
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2006
he has seen himself now,that shes not up to standards
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2006
Girls who rant are sweating in the heat of summer.
Don't pour your frustrations on Nairaland. grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2006
ewwh y did u ave to post that pic.ewwhh pls dont do that again
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2006
Its prolly Linda's.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2006
no linda isnt as light-skinned,but still ewwh orilanka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Guy With Very Long Braids In Onitsha (Photos) / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.