Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is The Rate Of Childbirth For The Month Of May Also High In Your Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Rate Of Childbirth For The Month Of May Also High In Your Area? (432 Views)

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Lady Get’s So High In Club, That She Dance Exposing All Her Essentials In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Rate Of Childbirth For The Month Of May Also High In Your Area? by Laitesmart(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2013
Did you notice anything unusual about the birthrate of this month of may? I have close to six naming ceremonies to attend this week alone..... Hmmmmmmmmm..... Husbands are not smiling oooo..
I spoke with a friend of mine and he confirmed the same thing...
Hope this doesnt have anything to do with the rain of august september last year Lolz...
Anyway... Just wanna knw if you were thinking the same thing in your area...

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Person Are You? / Flooded Courtroom Stops Proceeding In Owerri / Life Lessons From A 35 Seconds Video Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.