Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones (22897 Views)

Infinix Race Max Q / Infinix Race Max Vs Samsung S3 / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Juell(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2013
With dis phone................................infinix has floored tecno, and i can say this phone can be a great challenge to samsung galaxy range of phones. check out the specifications grin
Network 2G/3G
Operating system Android 4.1.2 (jelly bean)
Dimension 147*77.2*9.9mm
Display 5.3" Capacitive touch screen (480*854)
Memory 4GB + 1GB RAM, 8GB MicroSD card included
Processor Quadcore 1.2GH
Camera 8MP rear, 1.2MP front
Don't know when its coming out yet, but when it does......it'll be DA BOMB!!!
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by hustla(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2013
ermmm undecided

wait ooo , i just re read the ish.. JellyBean
1Gig?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
how much is this one please tht i was still thinking about s3 today
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by bigt2(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2013
Techno is now going to brace up on the specs, and the price to edge this creeping infinix out!! cool
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by jaymichael(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
and its got quad core processor also.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by bizmahn: 12:04pm On May 27, 2013
Only the price will truely determine.Specs are okay but I'm too conscious of battery life and yet people don't care about this major factor.All the tecno and infinix phones thus far don't have impressive battery.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
my search is over. am definitely going for this phone. i like big screen smiley saw on their facebook page, they said 3-4weeks . lets hope they wont delay it like race eagle
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by bigt2(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2013
Ok angryOk
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by mrdrizzy(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2013
hmm cool nvr knew theres a new update in infinix sef..thats a nice specs quadcore.f7 is also quadcore abi dual core sef...anyway good job from both companies now the competition starts,heard zopo is also coming in to africa.thl is also...verysoon we will start having a market as broad as the asian
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 27, 2013
Juell: With dis phone................................infinix has floored tecno, and i can say this phone can be a great challenge to samsung galaxy range of phones. check out the specifications grin
Network 2G/3G
Operating system Android 4.1.2 (jelly bean)
Dimension 147*77.2*9.9mm
Display 5.3" Capacitive touch screen (480*854)
Memory 4GB + 1GB RAM, 8GB MicroSD card included
Processor Quadcore 1.2GH
Camera 8MP rear, 1.2MP front
Don't know when its coming out yet, but when it does......it'll be DA BOMB!!!
all dis lie-lie specs...8mp,is it like d Race-bolt type? 5.3" as big as n7?? mcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by mrdrizzy(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2013
all dis infinix haters
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
all dis infinix haters
They(Infinix) deserve it.......... After playing pranks on our money with bad products.
Now tell us, hw do u xpect us 2 like dem?
Moreover, dis new device(if its truelly a mobile device) is just 2 BIG.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
all dis infinix haters
They(Infinix) deserve it.......... After playing pranks on our money with poor materials.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by mrdrizzy(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2013
Godvilla: They(Infinix) deserve it.......... After playing pranks on our money with poor materials.
preference brother preference,nt everyone hates what u hate?,even me am nt a big of huge screen too
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 6:02am On May 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
preference brother preference,nt everyone hates what u hate?,even me am nt a big of huge screen too
Irrespective of the BIG screen(mIni TV) factor, Infinix cannot be trusted!!!
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 6:12am On May 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Drizzy, i dont know wat u look like from ur mode of reasoning , even if ur father is DANGOTE and u dont care about loses, there are some who sweats to earn a little . HOW DO U EXPECT US TO LOVE A BUNCH OF PEEPS WHO CAME TO RAISE MONEY FROM OUR little pockets, THEY NEVER SHOWED US LOVE, they scammed us. They took our money and gave us scrap. They turned thier back to our complaints and cries. HOW CAN u TALK about HATE. Do u know wat it means? Skeptism is next to thier name and scam after it with much HATES STAMPED OVER them, Because they first hated us. . .God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 6:25am On May 28, 2013
Me
mr.drizzy:
Drizzy, i dont know wat u look like from ur mode of reasoning , even if ur father is DANGOTE and u dont care about loses, there are some who sweats to earn a little . HOW DO U EXPECT US TO LOVE A BUNCH OF PEEPS WHO CAME TO RAISE MONEY FROM OUR little pockets, THEY NEVER SHOWED US LOVE, they scammed us. They took our money and gave us scrap. They turned thier back to our complaints and cries. HOW CAN u TALK about HATE. Do u know wat it means? Skeptism is next to thier name and scam after it with much HATES STAMPED OVER them, Because they first hated us. . .God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2013
I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by 4peace(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2013
Dimeji1976: I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?

cos they want international recognisation more than Tecno

Also that is their HQ
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by 4peace(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2013
Godvilla: Irrespective of the BIG screen(mIni TV) factor, [b]Infinix cannot be truste[/b]d!!!

So also as Tecno bro

from lie of 512 512 for n3 but give us 256 512
P3,N7 etc
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by mrdrizzy(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2013
beatbug: Me Drizzy, i dont know wat u look like from ur mode of reasoning , even if ur father is DANGOTE and u dont care about loses, there are some who sweats to earn a little . HOW DO U EXPECT US TO LOVE A BUNCH OF PEEPS WHO CAME TO RAISE MONEY FROM OUR little pockets, THEY NEVER SHOWED US LOVE, they scammed us. They took our money and gave us scrap. They turned thier back to our complaints and cries. HOW CAN u TALK about HATE. Do u know wat it means? Skeptism is next to thier name and scam after it with much HATES STAMPED OVER them, Because they first hated us. . .God Bless Nigeria.
hahha bros no ves i feel ur pain shi*t happens in techworld,lets b plain the n3 also cheated when bringing 2 variants of d same..all in the name of production and deception,the p3 also 411ram instead of the 512 dat we all taught(if nt for users view online,we may also nvr knw),these are one of things we ought nt to trust any thing that isnt part of all high ends fone,be it china,france or india..about d race bolt,i really dnt understand it,it seems the 1st stock on that device was great and nvr had issues,cus my cousin who still uses d racebolt till now,bvr complain 1bit,i guess infinix did a bad job,have u visited their carlcare center yet?..also remember u cnt judge a full crate of egg all becos 1 got spoilt..lets give dem a chance,like the race eagle now,no one in there complained of ba3 or hotness,i guesss dey wised up abit,its jst a normal flop..dnt critisize d brand itself all becos of 1 flop,thank you ,one love nigeria.oh nd nt to forget the q1 has ba3 issues too and was nevr bashed as the infinix was..smh
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2013
4peace:

So also as Tecno bro

from lie of 512 512 for n3 but give us 256 512
P3,N7 etc

Yea, i got ur point!!!
Just save up and get a beta device
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by 4peace(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2013
Godvilla: Yea, i got ur point!!!
Just save up and get a beta device

OK
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2013
heard infinix phones are hot plate in disguise . am scared o grin grin
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by 4peace(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: heard infinix phones are hot plate in disguise . am scared o grin grin

Let give other product a chance now
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Mafia4life(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2013
Too bad so many people don't have a clue about memory allocation. How many 1GB sdcard is exactly 1GB? What about the computer ram? Even if they said 512ram but the phone says 216MB free. After boot up, the operating system services and resources take some and keep the rest for user application. Google it if you don't understand that why u feel you are cheated on the specs mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by techfreak: 4:08pm On May 29, 2013
With Energy Consuming and Heat Dissipating Quad Core, this Phone! will be a Furnace!! & Charge Freak!!!. I can bet anything 'that NO Infinix or Tecno Phone Conveys the REAL RAM size written on their case or Container or as spec says....
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by bigiyaro(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2013
Spec is one thing, rugged performance is another,
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by leTrizzle: 11:43pm On May 29, 2013
the screen resolution on the race bolt is better.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by klens(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2013
the screen resolution of 480*854 is to poor for a 5.3 inch compare to New Tecno f7 HD 5inch screen of 720*1280

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by leTrizzle: 7:27pm On May 30, 2013
Was at carlcare today to pick my swapped Infinix race bolt only to be told that they dont have one that they can give me,am so done buying any of their products again,na to close eye buy one of these other reliable n stable products.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by McWelling: 1:29am On May 31, 2013
this phone wld have poor graphics,480x854 on a 5.3 inches,nah,even f7 beats that.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by McWelling: 1:30am On May 31, 2013
this phone wld have poor graphics,480x854 on a 5.3 inches,nah,even tecno f7 beats that,1280x720 super AMOLED 5 inches HD screen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unboxing The Lumsing 10400mah Power Bank: A Nairalander’s Review / Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.