Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi (16059 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by nairalad: 10:56am On May 27, 2013
karl max: jang whetin 24 hours called for NGF meeting 18 out of the 35 governors presented him to the media as their chairman.fayemi and amechi should do same let us see the so called people that voted for amechi or are they not going to fight for what they believe in instead of writing epistle on the pages of new paper they should call for their own meeting and address the media just like the matured jang did and let the likes of fayemi and those that voted amechi present him to the media instead of them releasing statement.the 18 governors that stood behind jang has made it clear that jang is their leader the ball is now on amechi and his follower court is that to hard to do bunch of cry babies.more over its the 4 day after the election were still expecting their so call video of the election.

^
Daft comment.

It was a secret ballot.
A governor can vote for Amaechi in secret but cannot boldly stand behind him for obvious reasons. JonaJang is Jonadunce candidate and Jonadunce is a commander in chief and anything can happen.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy The so called "clueless one" is not clueless afterall, i'm waiting to see blood-soaked baboons & goats come 2015.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Cypost: 10:59am On May 27, 2013
igomen: A simple election of 35 voters and yet a clear winner could not emerge? Very worrisome.
I think there is a clear winner buh I no go gree, naija style come enta inside
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by visalo: 11:04am On May 27, 2013
karl max: jang whetin 24 hours called for NGF meeting 18 out of the 35 governors presented him to the media as their chairman.fayemi and amechi should do same let us see the so called people that voted for amechi or are they not going to fight for what they believe in instead of writing epistle on the pages of new paper they should call for their own meeting and address the media just like the matured jang did and let the likes of fayemi and those that voted amechi present him to the media instead of them releasing statement.the 18 governors that stood behind jang has made it clear that jang is their leader the ball is now on amechi and his follower court is that to hard to do bunch of cry babies.more over its the 4 day after the election were still expecting their so call video of the election.

Well said. I pity Amaechi because opposition is just using him to achieved their aim... pdp will show this traitor pepper
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by thelastpope10: 11:05am On May 27, 2013
nairalad:

^
Daft comment.

It was a secret ballot.
A governor can vote for Amaechi in secret but cannot boldly stand behind him for obvious reasons. JonaJang is Jonadunce candidate and Jonadunce is a commander in chief and anything can happen.

So why would a governor vote something in a secret ballot and go and stand opposite outside and you are applauding it? You are the one that has made a daft comment

3 Likes

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Iykeponti(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2013
Abeg make dem divide dis country...
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by visalo: 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Goddex: Fayemi claims Uduaghan was the returning officer. In an election, it is the returning officer that collates and announce results. Why then was the DG Governors Forum made to announce the results instead of Uduaghan?

Fayemi is obviously lying. That election was inconclusive. I gathered reliably that disagreements started midway into the elections when Amaechi refused to step down and also accept Jang as concensus candidate. Besides, he was still exercising his powers as chairman and overruling suggestions from the pro Jang group. This got the Pro Jang governors pissed-off and they abandoned the meeting and left Rivers state lodge venue of the meeting for Akwa Ibom lodge. The remaining 16 pro Amaechi governors seized that opportunity to pressure the DG Governors Forum to announce a concocted result.

Bros you get time to talk. if Amaechi beleived he is the one elect. then let him try to parade himself. Jang has paraded himself and he was welcome by the vise president and pdp national chairman. Let wait and see who will support this traitor call amaechi.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by gregg2: 11:11am On May 27, 2013
Goddex: Fayemi claims Uduaghan was the returning officer. In an election, it is the returning officer that collates and announce results. Why then was the DG Governors Forum made to announce the results instead of Uduaghan?

Fayemi is obviously lying. That election was inconclusive. I gathered reliably that disagreements started midway into the elections when Amaechi refused to step down and also accept Jang as concensus candidate. Besides, he was still exercising his powers as chairman and overruling suggestions from the pro Jang group. This got the Pro Jang governors pissed-off and they abandoned the meeting and left Rivers state lodge venue of the meeting for Akwa Ibom lodge. The remaining 16 pro Amaechi governors seized that opportunity to pressure the DG Governors Forum to announce a concocted result.

My thoughts exactly, Uduaghan, the returning officer should have been the one to announce the result and not a civil servant Director General employed by Amaechi and working inside Rivers state lodge. Forget this Fayemi man. He is lying. That is why they are keeping quiet.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by visalo: 11:14am On May 27, 2013
gregg2:

My thoughts exactly, Uduaghan, the returning officer should have been the one to announce the result and not a civil servant Director General employed by Amaechi and working inside Rivers state lodge. Forget this Fayemi man. He is lying. That is why they are keeping quiet.

You they mind this Tinubu and apc noise makers.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by moscobabs(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2013
ok..bt hw does it increase my salary?

1 Like

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Lusola15: 11:15am On May 27, 2013
ogb5:

You mean open ballot system AKA option A4.

It won't work. The traitors and fear fear governors can not openly go against the wish of their big oga.

Dis means we are been lead by men of Low self esteem and cowards dt can't stand der grounds wen push comes to shove. My God its finished
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Heck: 11:17am On May 27, 2013
Re---tunapawizzy
"I duno why these Pro-jang idiots are displaying their stewpidity 4 d whole world to see, u voted in an election and because the outcome didnt favour u, u now come out to say d election shouldnt have held, the joke is on those 16 idioots posing as governors"

i pity you. keep cursing yourself. is any of the governors your age mate? you have phone and access to internet, therefore a right to hide & abuse your fathers. may God forgive you.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by wola44: 11:25am On May 27, 2013
If Gov. Jang don't accept the election, he should go to court !
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Nobody: 11:36am On May 27, 2013
LocalChamp:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/35-governors-voted-during-ngf-election-%E2%80%93-governor-fayemi
But den wait o, if 2 governors were absent ( Yobe & Gombe) how come 35 governors voted for Amaechi? Thought we had only 36 governors in d country?
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Justicemy: 11:45am On May 27, 2013
evrybdy knws dat Gombe state govs was absent durin de election, so wat does it take a dumb person to knw dat its only 35 governors dat voted ? Abeg make i hear smethn jhoor fayemi, always wanting 2 be in de media
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by karlmax2: 11:49am On May 27, 2013
Justosaus:
But den wait o, if 2 governors were absent ( Yobe & Gombe) how come 35 governors voted for Amaechi? Thought we had only 36 governors in d country?
ur now beging to see the lies of fayemi and his co media propoganda.they think it AC.N primaries where tinubu picks whoever he wants

1 Like

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by contactlenz: 12:00pm On May 27, 2013
Seunolugbala: Mr fayemi, y r u lying, u said 35 governors voted bt in ur word again u said yobe nd gombe governors r absent...36govs-2govs=34govs. Se u no do mathematics 4 pry skul. Though i pity u cos u r my state gov.

Apparently, Gombe gov was represented by his deputy

1 Like

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 27, 2013
dr.shrewd:

[b]posts like this explains why graduates fail simple job aptitude test and later come and open there maggot infested mouth wailing that there are no jobs! there are no jobs!!. which right thinking employer would employ such a dunce and a slow thinker. carl dunce my kid brother may be i should come down to your level and explain what actually happened.prior to the election jungle or jango or what ever he is called was imposed on the 19 PDP governors against there wish.they they latter succumbed to the power that be and had a gentleman agreement endorsing junk on paper.then the D day came, it was a secrete ballot and now is the time for those dissatisfied governors to pay back whilst remaining anonymous since voting is done in secrecy. at the end they achieved their aim to the chagrin of some sloe poke who miscalculated and underestimated the person of Amechi. now the slowpoke childishly convene a meeting claiming the new GF chairman that he never won and those same governors who betrayed him came to make mockery of him whilst exposing his daftness. the question these PDP bandwagon should be asking is: who are those sabor.so your common sense will tell you that any PDP governor that did not honour that laughable meeting will be tag the sabor. so use your head kid! i know you can do better that that wink [/b]
two issues i have with u: (1). where u there? & (2). Did u really have to insult him? Couldn't u hav just made ur point without having to insult someone else?
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Newcrescent(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2013
This is another ploy to truncate any agency found to be pain in the neck.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by henchamb(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2013
fayemi said Contrary to the rather bizarre position being canvassed by the pro-Jang group, we do not see any reason for us to demonstrate that we won the election. The results of the election, as announced by the electoral officer is clear on the victory of Governor Amaechi. Rushing to Abuja to create the impression of being the so-called authentic Governors’ Forum is not only CHILDISH grin grin grin but petty

HAPPY CHILDRENs DAY TO ALL THE CHILDISH GOVERNORS INCLUDING THEIR OGA AT THE TOP.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by nkemKalu: 12:17pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Who is the looser? The man with 19 governors lined up behind him or the man who cannot call for a meeting? Please buy a dictionary or use dicitonary.com. You are not making sense
I THINK U ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS THIS DICTIONARY MOST. THE BAD LOOSERS ARE THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN AN ELECTION AND LOST AND ARE NOW BUSY PARADING THEMSELVES AS THE REAL WINNERS OR CONSENSUS NONESENCE. WILL U BE SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT EVEN JANG HIMSELF VOTED FOR AMAECHI? SOME OF THOSE GOVERNORS BEING LED AND PARADED BY AKPABIO AND JANG ALL PARTICIPATED IN THE ELECTION. THEY SHOULD ACCEPT SIMPLE DEFEAT....PERIOD. JONATHAN, AKPABIO, JANG, T. A. ORJI, GOVERNOR PETER OBI ETC HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY. AMAECHI IS THE AUTHENTIC CHAIR PERSON OF NGF AND AT THE RIGHT TIME.......HE WILL CALL FOR NGF MEETING. FULL STOP.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by dayokanu(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2013
An election is decided by the ballot, Not by endorsement, Not by who gave speech and where they are lining up

Jang Akpabio and Retardeen were defeated in the ballot, Let them go to court to challenge the result
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by rareman(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
What beats me is why grown men should be pursuing rat while the house is on fire. Ok let's take Fayemi's account of the story we have 36 governors 2 were absent that means 34 remaining so why is he telling us 35. Hope no one will tell me this typographical error. No wonder massive failure in jamb results an no one is saying addressing that erosion in our education all they are after is chairman of NGF which has no constitutional value. Shame on them.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by drshrewd: 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
[color=#000099][quote author=Justosaus]
two issues i have with u: (1). where u there? & (2). Did u really have to insult him? Couldn't u hav just made ur point without having to insult someone else?
[[quote author=Justosaus]
(1)what evidence do they have about the election being compromised when they have Delta state governor( PDP gov.) who announced the result as the returning officer of the the election. pls my brother don't trade the path of illogicality because of sentimentality (2)that guy got what he desert for being a slow thinker it is better you don't post than posting gibberish
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2013
karl max: ur now beging to see the lies of fayemi and his co media propoganda.they think it AC.N primaries where tinubu picks whoever he wants
Go and read Fayemi's statement very well and stop looking for contradiction were non exist. 35 governors voted during the election. The governor of Gombe state was represented by his deputy. The gov. Of yobe did not attend and also did not send in a representative.
The list been brandished by the pro-Jang group contains the names of these 2 govs dat were absent and dey claim the list was signed after the election. So, how did an absent Yobe state gov signed that list and how come its the gov of Gombe and not the deputy that represented him that signed?

3 Likes

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by majorolotu: 12:42pm On May 27, 2013
u are nt current my brother it was amaechi dat 1st read his acceptance speech after d election n media ppl were there
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by ragoannagogia: 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
DEAR mumu jang and co IS better u face JOS CRISIS and leave NGF alone ok
some of ur northern GOVs will prefer to vote 4 cows to voting u so rest
dont be over fooled couple with ur natural foolishness.
AS 4 violent AKPABIO is a stooge to GEJ.someone who bragged openly how he rigged votes in his
senatorial zone.
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by mikovo2002(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2013
The way they upturn people's mandate at governorship election by PDP, is what they are demonstrating
Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by Lerin(f): 1:05pm On May 27, 2013

*And you think only fools like you would read this rubish of yours, anyway it is a demonstration of your block brain. Same like your Badluck.
Amachi is the winner and there is no any Badluck can do about it nor the bunch of idiot making noise about.

1 Like

Re: 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi by FrankC3: 1:08pm On May 27, 2013
One thing is clear, however you look at it. If PDP National Secretariat is not comfortable with Amaechi as NGF leader, then it is either Amaechi stand aside and allow another person to lead or NGF dies. Either way, NGF will be kept in the cooler till 2015. Jang will be used to rubbish whatever opposition brings via Amaechi.

PDP as a smart political party does not play child's play. They have since updated their archived with examples from Amaechi and Tambuwal and said 'never again'. They are looking ahead now to bigger challenges while unregistered political party followers cry foul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari / Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.