Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,493 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Standard Charterd Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Charterd Bank (1910 Views)

Standard Charterd / Standard Charterd Bank Recruiting Firm For Nd / Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Charterd Bank by florababy2(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2008
pls what do i expect in standard chartered bank aptitude test?i really need to know.thanks
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by Lasode(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
MRS WOMAN DS IS SELFINESS CANT U SHARE WHERE AND WEN IS TEST TAKING PLACE?
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by djfiki: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
hi, expect all mathematics. especially the ones with lots and lots of graphs. it will require a lot of speed and accuracy. u can check out their website for some practise questions.
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by jorge1980(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
Haba mallam the test  is online except u want to take a bus to the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by jorge1980(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
Lasode:

MRS WOMAN DS IS SELFINESS CANT You SHARE WHERE AND WEN IS TEST TAKING PLACE?

Haba mallam the test  is online except u want to take a bus to the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by speak2me: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
grin

grin

grin

grin

PLEASEE GIVE THE GUY THE WEBSITE LINK

ABEG HE MYT CATCH THE NEXT BUS
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by lokwe(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
jorge1980:

Haba mallam the test is online except u want to take a bus to the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by obanikoro2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
The test is online as said earlier. They are linked to SHL in the USA and dats the format of their test.

They come in two parts: Mathematics/Numerics (forgotten its real name) and the Verbal Reasoning.

The Numerics is mainly charts, tables and graphs with one diagram to 3 or four questions. They are not hard but very technical and u will have to think very hard and too fast in order to beat the time. The good thing is dat you will be given practical examples to practice with before the main test (this is not part of ur time). So you can use these to know how to answer the real thing.

The Verbal Reasoning comes with short passages/comprehension and some dazzling 3 to 4 questions attached (i.e. u will have 4 questions to answer from each Comprehension dat will be given u).

The whole test should not take more than 1hour. Speed and accuracy are the watch words. Dont hang on to any question that is proving tough, just move on and dont try cracking it (if u still have time left after answering the last question, u can go back and attempt the one u left b4). You may take a calculator if you like but I assure u dis "u may not use it" becos the questions are simple but put in a technical way to test the speed of ur brain.

go to www.shl.com and try attempting the few FREE test that available (it will help u). Success!
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by jorge1980(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2008
obanikoro2:

The Verbal Reasoning comes with short passages/comprehension and some dazzling 3 to 4 questions attached (i.e. u will have 4 questions to answer from each Comprehension that will be given u).

Guy u must have taken the test 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing like verbal reasoning its just quantitative reasononig , 21 minutes a lot similar to GRE analytical graphs.

AND @ Lasode

dont forget to hold pencil and eraser before u catch the bus to www.standardchartered.com

grin

grin
Re: Standard Charterd Bank by obanikoro2(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2008
jorge1980:

Guy u must have taken the test 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing like verbal reasoning its just quantitative reasononig , 21 minutes a lot similar to GRE analytical graphs.

If less than 6 months is your 20 years then U R RIGHT!

I took that test at their Head office in Lagos and it was organized by their HR.

I even introduced someone and she was called, she went for the test 2 weeks ago and confirmed the same thing. So what are you talking about?

If you are talking about the one on their website then sorry bros! U will wait forever to get in and for your information: THE TEST ON THEIR WEBSITE IS DESIGNED TO MAKE U FAIL! They even said it themselves that its difficult with a very high cut-off since you are competing with people around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Home Steward Needed Urgently (Lagos) / PZ Retail Dev. Manager-tue 7th May / Special Brand Limited Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.