Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (649796 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dollykeyz(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Because of God, stop doing me like this. Update this story on time before I come to steal your manuscript. I have bin mute since cos I was hoping you will post again. Oya, please.. Should I kiss you?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2013
dollykeyz: Because of God, stop doing me like this. Update this story on time before I come to steal your manuscript. I have bin mute since cos I was hoping you will post again. Oya, please.. Should I kiss you?
kiss me dollykeyzcheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2013
docbindl: [b][/b]

Once again you did it. Next chapeter, kite is gonna stop the show or Ise will be a gentleman, get hold of himself and pull out, not want to take advantage of her emotions. You need to stop letting out ur storyline, comment without disclosing infos.

Hmmmm, did I really? Awite, I do it unconsciously abi subconsciously,duly noted.

Lol@ infantrydoctor, abeg am not princess o, or was it slip of fingers?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mesther96(f): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=dollykeyz]Because of God, stop doing me like this. Update this
story on time before I come to steal your manuscript. I have bin mute
since cos I was hoping you will post again. Oya, please.. Should I kiss
you?[/quote] lesbian alert!!!!cheesycheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2013
@ joshmoi, smiley except you want me to send my head cos dats where it is cos its not been written.

@dollykeyz, kiss a female, dats one adventure I've not tried yet and I dnt think I want to start now. We can air kiss sha!
Mmmuuahhh, your update is coming.....dis evening. I'll upload whatever I have.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Melancholy(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Anybody who says love is not blind haven't yet gotten to chap 15 cos having such official kiss within working hour is more than temptation ooo.Honestly,is Ise from really from this planet?for me i can't wait for that long nau! Babes full town
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Melancholy: Anybody who says love is not blind haven't yet gotten to chap 15 cos having such official kiss within working hour is more than temptation ooo.Honestly,is Ise from really from this planet?for me i can't wait for that long nau! Babes full town

Abi o, and someone said Ise was easy!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bukkylois(f): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thumbs up repolady...I am waiting patiently wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by opeano(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
repogirl:
Ehya, good to know dis story is inspiring, abeg let us know if she said yes.
she dint say yes yet, but am goin for d second option
repogirl:
@ opeano, thanks much, as for your chick, I would advice you ignore her jare, when she sees u r nt interested again she fit come back, if she doesn't then too bad.
BTW, which code are you talkin bout sef, I suppose know that code o.
na D oshomo's go knw d latest code..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by opeano(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
repogirl:
@ joshmoi, smiley except you want me to send my head cos dats where it is cos its not been written.

@dollykeyz, kiss a female, dats one adventure I've not tried yet and I dnt think I want to start now. We can air kiss sha!
Mmmuuahhh, your update is coming.....dis evening. I'll upload whatever I have.
some pipu do actually find it hard to believe u r writin frm dat head, i wont say its small, cos av nt seen it, bt it sure has much inside... Plus, a she kiss a she doesnt actually look bad, sumptous lips, but i cant possibly come to terms wt he-he kiss. Abi?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ohibenemma(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2013
The waiting period is becoming quite irregular and disjointed. Checked for the umpteenth time, still same negative result. Aunty Peju! Aunty Peju! Aunty Peju! How many times did I call you? Ai go vex o!
4 ur work, one word: 'CAPTIVATING.'
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2013
**rolls wheelbarrow across the thread, stops and thinks**

Repo is such a good writer, I want to be like her when I grow up

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2013
I bin no wan come show my face as I don become madam unreliability now, but I just have to say.....

sad, I'm sowie, I tried my best yesterday but the chapter is not where I want it to be, its at a critical place now and it needs deep thinking and strategising.

Aaaaaaaaabeg, I have come to beg again o, please be patient, it will be worth it. Not sure when I'll post, possibly tomorrow, cos it seems the chapter wants to make itself lengthy.
It will be worth it, promise!!

@ ohibenemma, two words for you, 'thanks' and 'patience' please.

@ MYND_44, smiley, thanks, coming from you, that's high praise. Thankyou.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2013
I really appreciate u 4 dis,u're indeed a wonderful writer
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
**rolls wheelbarrow across the thread, stops and thinks**

Repo is such a good writer, I want to be like her when I grow up
am so vexing with you now, not even a 'get well soon card' embarassed
o ma se oh!

@repogirl,
its one of those things, take ur time to deliver the bestwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2013
princesa:
am so vexing with you now, not even a 'get well soon card' embarassed
o ma se oh!

@repogirl,
its one of those things, take ur time to deliver the bestwink
Did you tell me you just put to bed? Wetin sef?

Hows the baby BTW and stop derailling. See me in my office (complaints thread)
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Chyko4spe(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2013
this story is really cool dear. i think you should start making novels out of these stories o. am very sure you will do great.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chinedumo(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2013
I pity repogirl.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chinedumo(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2013
I pity repogirl.
See as her readers have tied her down
Anyway it is her moment.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by losprince(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
just land on thread a few days ago with my whole team, now that i have caught up you @repo
you have to assure me that it was worth it.

mehn@ repo and princessa where una dy get una inspiration?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dollykeyz(f): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
No cause for alarm o! Jst calm down, yu will love it. Infact u will ask for more wink winkwink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
av bin silent sins....d story has bin gewd shaaaaaa.....buh i fink its beginin to lose taste ooo...repo where u dey??nyc JOB sha
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Telthetruth(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have being following this Script, u're such a good writer

more grease to your elbow.......

i believe you wouldn't keep us waiting. Please do well do upload the rest tales

I'm an impatient man ooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by luvmijeje(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Repo, ur over-begging is becoming over-excess. Na beg I deh beg, pls update. By the way thumbs-up.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guys I don't like dis beg beg I do all the time before I finally upload so I've been thinking....

Presently I'm supposed to upload mondays wednesdays and fridays but I can't keep up, I have a life too, you guys know so

*clears throat*

I want to reduce the number of times I post. I was thinking Sunday's and wednesdays. This will help me write my chapters well and no begging(hopefully grin) anymore?

Really this story is taking its toll and I don't want to burn out abeg.
So will u guys agree to this arrangement? Or do we continue like this with constant begging and disappointment? Its in ur hands guys, lemme know, we'll take a decision tomorrow afta I update.

Thankyou.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
repogirl: Guys I don't like dis beg beg I do all the time before I finally upload so I've been thinking....

Presently I'm supposed to upload mondays wednesdays and fridays but I can't keep up, I have a life too, you guys know so

*clears throat*

I want to reduce the number of times I post. I was thinking Sunday's and wednesdays. This will help me write my chapters well and no begging(hopefully grin) anymore?

Really this story is taking its toll and I don't want to burn out abeg.
So will u guys agree to this arrangement? Or do we continue like this with constant begging and disappointment? Its in ur hands guys, lemme know, we'll take a decision tomorrow afta I update.

Thankyou.
anyone sis...anyone...sofa u satisfy us....d one dats comfortable to yu
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mutaino7(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mutaino7(m),
cutiepie25(f), Jyde22(m),
glowingscenes(f), Ishsoph(m),
Rukitop(f), repogirl(f) and 1
guest(s)
U see weytin u cuz nau. Even the wife of the C.E.O of GLO is here waiting 4 update.*Glowsims/scences.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by luvmijeje(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Repo, I agree with your plan but it must be an over-long updates o.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sundays and wednesdays seems gud, and that means d update will be constant and no failing o. Shey u hear.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okay, okay, positive feedback so far... Thanks damex, lvmjj, naijaboiy.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ariyke: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ok so far it will be worth the wait :-)
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by davefieldpop(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
*Clears throat*
Hin pele o gbogbo house, i started 4rm d botom nw im HERE! The journey has bin spetacular. Aunty Repo i can sell our house 2 help ur ministry,just say d word. More anointin as u kip REPosentin LESH. God bless u. O døla reni o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.