Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (650800 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bolt2011(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
And now what's going through my mind?
Aunty Repo must find me an antidote so this desire doesn't kill me o cry

Wonderful as ever, well done,
I'm sure you will become a celebrity, not a Yeyebrity I loff u kiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Still not a good idea.Hope she sort it out with Izu cos i dont Ise to get hurt at all at all.
repogirl: @ popowa, hmmm, fear dey catch Kite, but I guess she believes she can do this without Ise ever finding out.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by losprince(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2013
O M G O M G O M G *how many of that did I just say?* # I wasn't even counting!#

The story was is intriguing!

@repo as for that spam boot, the damned thing won't be bothering you no more, *i just finished burying it*
So next round is on me!!! grin

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by roselynbas(f): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2013
Hi repogirl, is the uneditted post in your blog?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ijehk7(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2013
Repo gal u rock oh, lov ur tactics,bt pls next time skip som detailed intemacy, mehn i dont even knw hw to com ova dis 1 nw. Abeg any anti-dote[color=#990000][/color]
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ijehk7(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]abeg repo madam me dey reason am sey u fit write 4 tensils? Na one gud tv program wey gud 4 dis type of ur script. Abeg na money tinz oh, u agree?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2013
cheesy, guys thanks for the favorable feedback.

@ sonfgod, ur concerns have been noted but...um, I'm not planning on changing it again as it has been unhidden, the work too plenty abeg but I promise that in future, I might make it less detailed, smiley.

Angel,nazzyglad,rukitop,emerald,veevien, guys, thankyou smiley.
@ roselynbas, no, its not on the blog at all yet, this is the same post that will be going on the blog later.

@Princessa, chop, clean mouth abi? I have taken your name down, its Kite dat will deal with you for me.

@gameboy, thanks but I won't be posting tomorrow anylonger because the post was later unhidden.

@bolt, antidote Desire Ah, you are on your own o.
grin.

@iosprince, next round? With who grin.

@ijek7, lol, pele, I for prescribe self servicing but ermmm, na u know o, grin.
As for Tinsels, did you say money thinz as in 'cha ching'? Abeg where dem dey, I wan write die! I ova gree o.

All in all, thanks for the wonderful comments, y'all make my sleepless nights well worth it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Otosdd: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2013
I must come out nd say dis U ARE GOOD. Pls keep it up.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Alicapapaya(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Aunty Repo, you don finish people like me wey nor get man at hand now... See memories I just dey get of my ex, wasn't rich like ise, but had his kind of heart,hmmmm its good to have someone who cherish and worship one. Ise reminds me of my ex but he so quick to run off with another bcus of money and power of which can't help him presently but secretly wants back. Repo the love making scene was perfect and niceeeeeee!!! U write good. Please plan on publishing a book on it and think of making a movie too but not nigeria setting oh cus dem nor dey do all these for movie, Ghana crew will do justice to this book. More ink to your pen girl. Am so awaken now and I never open up to another relationship oh!!! Aunty repo will u be my boyfriend...lol. God bless you.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by shordie(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2013
@ sonfgod, ur concerns have been noted but...um, I'm not planning on changing it again as it has been unhidden, the work too plenty abeg but I promise that in future, I might make it less detailed, :).

Abeg leave sonfgod's concerns...Mynd 44 has already told you that he would take care of our mutual friend enemy (anti-intimacy spambot) so you don't have to skip the details... Well done Mrs. Prolific!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2013
shocked They did it? shocked

Im so scared for Ise embarassed

Aunty Repo.......what can I say?
You're still tha bomb cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by losprince(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2013
@repo, I was just mimicking kite. The sentence was cute!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chinedumo(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2013
This is the kind of sex i dislike. Kite is using Sex as weapon. To hide a dark past.

To weaken Ise resolve.

May this not be my portion.
nice theme: 'cum for me'
repo knows hot sex.
repo is the new 'Mazi'!
repo hip hip hip
hurray..

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Repo,I'm really mad at u!yes I follow your stories and I hardly comment but I always follow!your normal days of updating are wednesdays and sundays so I was only expecting updates on those days but I noticed u drop some updates on other days too so I started checking everyday!then came the talk of u going on a break,I understood u quite well.I also don't work well under pressure so that's why I always understand how u feel.I just said,lemme check my favourite thread and noticed u have been updating!!!!!!!Repo!!!U have killed me oh! WHY! I'm really mad at you though u owe me nothing >:
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lol, @ Alica, awwwww, how I wish I could make Ise become human, na you I for dash am. Eeeya, life is like that sha, we get disappointments but we move on until we find happiness, just that most guys these days sef dey fall hand, no romance at all. grin, Guys, I lie?

Thanks for sharing sweetie, I do pray you find dat special someone.

@ shordie, wink, i'll be doing it for the benefit of young readers, not cos of the spambot.

@iosprince, aiight smiley

@ chinedumo, so u see, Ise is an awesome lover, smiley. I dnt want to enter into another round of arguement o, but kite didn't mean to weaken his resolve. She did it cos she wanted to.

@brenda, otosdd, thanks guys.smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
I can't even find d last update I read again.please give me a link to the last update before you said you were going on a break. PLEASE kiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Awww, sandysweet, sowie dear, that's why u should drop a comment nao, so u can follow the stowie. Sorry dear, but I'm sure you'll have a filled day catching up.

Alright dear, I'll look for d link and put it up in a bit.
https://www.nairaland.com/1303810/false-pretenses/26

kiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
chinedumo:
nice theme: 'cum for me'
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Repo we dey cheat you fa.lol.i mean gettin' olla dis for free!!!!!with enuf oliver twists.Nice work dearie!thumbs up!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Repo, they update is still hidden na, and am just coming o(i know am a late comer), is there any other way i can read it cos its hidden.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Missonas: Repo we dey cheat you fa.lol.i mean gettin' olla dis for free!!!!!with enuf oliver twists.Nice work dearie!thumbs up!

Thanks dearie, I'm a cheerful giver so I don't mind.

@damexx, you see why u shldnt be late? I've appealed to mynd, let's see what he can do.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Repo the doctor said if I dont get an update soon,I'll see myself to afterlife.you certainly don't want that do you?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rajosh: Repo the doctor said if I dont get an update soon,I'll see myself to afterlife.you certainly don't want that do you?

smiley, eeya, sorry, pls say hi to other afterlifers for me.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Br3nd4: shocked They did it? shocked

Im so scared for Ise embarassed

Aunty Repo.......what can I say?
You're still tha bomb cheesy
they did what ? You mean they furked. It must be the hidden post and i never even read am and it is hidden . Mynd and repogirl do something about the hidden post . I want to read all the sexplicite juicy details.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iphy42: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thank God d second part has been banned before I read.
Repogirl u do wella but I was shocked that d paper was blank and I am disappointed with Kite for not telling Ise the truth. I believe in transparent relationships as untold truth usually come out someday to haunt loved ones. My opinion though. I like your flow, keep it coming cool

BTW it wasn't fair to update on Saturday with nothing for Sunday, better provide Sunday dose or else... wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Izukwu, sorry u missed o. I'll have to modify the piece before posting it again, there was some kind of miscommunication between mynd and I, that's why its been hidden again.

@iphy, thanks thanks, yeah, transparency in relationships, but most of the time one or even both parties hide things about our past or pretend.pele o, no sunday dose o, just manage this till next time. grin.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Repogirl,i want the adult version not the modified or moderated version. Do update the blog.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided SPAMBOT! I swear I'm coming for you.

Nice update ma'am
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zizicardo(f): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2013
E be like sey this spamship abi na spambot wan make i swear for am. :>
Anti repo, weldone jare.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ariyke: 1:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Chop and clean mouthgrin*walk silently out*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Aunty Repo,since de last update was hidden and most of us latecomers hav not read it,will u update it in ur blog.pls do reply,tanks.

before i forget u r one wonderful writer,u remind me of a talent i've almost buried in me.KiP it up dear and dont allow de dream die

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2013
I must be very stupid, see how I have watered my self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.