Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? (3018 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2013
TOYOSI
Right from the first day I saw her, I feel for her, her smile and charm; totally out of this world
She tall and intelligent
She slim and sexy, just like them kind of girls I love
She seems to know me, more than my mother
We-two; seems like a perfect pair
Often at times she kisses me without me asking her to
She calls me in the dead of the night to tell me how much she cares for me
Imagine, she even rewrote few of my write-ups and inspires me as well
She calls me by my pet name, that name that’s drives me crazy
She knows what I like and how I love to have it
We even shared a bottle together, without using cup or straw
Most night, we talk and talk till she finally sleeps off in my arms
She was a true definition of love to me, I loved her and so did she
I asked her to marry me, but insisted it would be after her masters in Accra Ghana
That’s was almost all we shared before it happened.
Before the love I felt for her went sour.
Before she was caught by her cousin having SEX with her uncle.

Fagbesa Olawale: 2667A9F4
For you Toyosi the true love I never had
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2013
Good. u ve the potentials of a good writer.
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Exponental(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
she probably helped him to rewrite this too.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Dygeasy(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2013
Nice poem!
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2013
See 9ja people oh: u guys think its a peom: its real, just dat I only know hw 2 express myself best with words undecided
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 7:30am On May 27, 2013
Exponental:
she probably helped him to rewrite this too.

obviously.
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by agohavivi(f): 8:01am On May 27, 2013
walexybaba: See 9ja people oh: u guys think its a peom: its real, just dat I only know hw 2 express myself best with words undecided
You have to go back to her because you'll forever need her assistance in the area of editing. This is necessary because your grammatical blunders are inexcusable for someone who claims to express himself more in writing. In all honesty, your work needs a lot of corrections.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:16am On May 27, 2013
Go back aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ rewrite jamb
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by daviide: 12:04pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
lol *evulz*
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Monicasque(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA why are you guys critisizn op's grammar instead of talking about the actual post. OP m very sorry about what she is doing to you. Maybe you should just forget her dude because sleeping with your own uncle is crazy
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
agoha_vivi: You have to go back to her because you'll forever need her assistance in the area of editing. This is necessary because your grammatical blunders are inexcusable for someone who claims to express himself more in writing. In all honesty, your work needs a lot of corrections.
In writting: all u need is passing the message accros: the way u chose 2 fuse ur words doesn't matter, its not an essay or WAEC essay. Also I belive u have feelings 4 me, I saw ur bbm request, anyway: baba is still single and ready 2 mingle, just promise me u will not sleep with ur uncle

1 Like

Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by dmcdad: 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
Ehya... Na so the film take end?
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: HAHAHAHAHAHA why are you guys critisizn op's grammar instead of talking about the actual post. OP m very sorry about what she is doing to you. Maybe you should just forget her dude because sleeping with your own uncle is crazy

When I asked her, she said she just had 2 do it cos he was d 1 paying her fees, a way of repaying him: her mother's brother
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
walexybaba:

When I asked her, she said she just had 2 do it cos he was d 1 paying her fees, a way of repaying him: her mother's brother

shocked shocked shocked ohhh my gosh. now i feel soooooooooo sorry for her. I really think she is in a difficult position and did what she had to do. Wow that uncle is cruel hey. Maybe you can just decide to be there for her, as a friend though not a lover because i do not think a lover can handle this but she also needs emotional support from someone who understands her situation.
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
the summary is a bomb! D guy try small
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by dandollaz: 1:19pm On May 27, 2013
If she is an ibo girl it is mpo(sacriledge,abomination).meanwhile who told you is because of paying her school fee,who is a kid here.you better start searching again b4 she sleep wit all your brother under ur nose and come up with another stupid excuse.why am I even writing infact this is not real period.
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2013
@ Monicasque: thanks, but just looking @ her face alone brings back memories, would try 2do just dat
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Dovahkiin(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
will this film have part 2?
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2013
grin
Dovahkiin: will this film have part 2?
yes that's when I have my revenge and sleep with ur GF: LOL
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Dovahkiin(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2013
walexybaba: grin yes that's when I have my revenge and sleep with ur GF: LOL

Gotta love fiction eh? grin grin grin
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by agohavivi(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2013
walexybaba:
In writting: all u need is passing the message accros: the way u chose 2 fuse ur words doesn't matter, its not an essay or WAEC essay. Also I belive u have feelings 4 me, I saw ur bbm request, anyway: baba is still single and ready 2 mingle, just promise me u will not sleep with ur uncle
What a pity!(shakes head) I'll advice you to count your teeth with your tongue. You'll do yourself no good by showcasing your ridiculous level of ignorance. I only offered a harmless advise. Sorry, if I upset you by so doing but note that these petty lies are uncalled for.
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by walexybaba(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2013
agoha_vivi: What a pity!(shakes head) I'll advice you to count your teeth with your tongue. You'll do yourself no good by showcasing your ridiculous level of ignorance. I only offered a harmless advise. Sorry, if I upset you by so doing but note that these petty lies are uncalled for.
In as much as ill love 2 reply: Iv just decided 2 pretend we never had this chat: as am here 4 advice not beef
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by BB12(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2013
Nice script! When is the movie coming out so I can grab my copy grin grin
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2013
B2F
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by legzydaboss(m): 4:00am On May 28, 2013
Looool !!
All is well angry sad cry
Re: HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? by dmcdad: 4:28am On May 28, 2013
BB12: Nice script! When is the movie coming out so I can grab my copy grin grin
Can u get me a copy of the much awaited movie when its out?

(1) (Reply)

Who Exactly Is A Big Girl? / Do Guys Friendzone Girls? / Relationship Without Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.