Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,757 members, 7,921,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Happy Children's Day Celebration! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day Celebration! (3207 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience / Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by FulaniBOII(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2013
grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by ZUBY77(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2013
zinfly:
Please tell me the analysis of your error is meant to be joke and you are not seriously trying to justify your grammatical error with the above explanation. If no joke is intended then Nigeria is in real crisis.

Thanks. Some kids here are hell bent on seeing things with only their eyes.
As lonf as they are jealous of you or angry with you, they begin to look for where you did not put 'fullstop' at the end of your sentence. I wonder where they learnt that her is English class
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Tolutheo(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2013
Molly, pls I need ur help, how do I contact you. i already sent a request to mail you.
mollytinrox: Here's to every parent on NL and the world over, celebrate your children.

To our womb's fruits, Happy Children's day. May your days be long in the land of the living. May you grow old, and not weary. May you witness good things, and may your journey in life lead to the right destination. Amen.

We your parents will not know your graves, and we won't weep over you! You will not shame or disgrace us, and you'll make us proud always.

Love always! kiss
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by LEvuls(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

English teacher,
There is nothing called 'children day.

Its chldren's day... You are required to know what the 's' is doing there , you are human not robot.

NB
It is .... Not Its.
mumu shut up
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by LEvuls(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

Thanks. Some kids here are hell bent on seeing things with only their eyes.
As lonf as they are jealous of you or angry with you, they begin to look for where you did not put 'fullstop' at the end of your sentence. I wonder where they learnt that her is English class
foolz lyk u shldnt be seen in social network places
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Kaymisola(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
Amen and happy children's day to you too, have you seen sound sultan's kids =, they are cute! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/happy-childrens-day-sound-sultan-shares.html
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 27, 2013
Oahray: I want to make a Children's day shout out to my pals, Idowuogbo, lalaosky, br3nd4, shugamania, caracta, ItsModella, cfcfan, and every other human (sorry redmosquito) child on NL. It's your day, enjoy! grin grin grin

Thunder fire your nyansh there

Lwkmd, you're cray grin grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by adonismuller(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

And with your Zero understanding of jokes and sarcasm, it would be a miracle for you to ever understand my patern of writing... Since 90% of my posts her revolve around jokes and humour
did you mean here instead of her?
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by daik(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
If u are still sucking breast, whoever the breast belongs to (Mother, wife or Girl friend). Happy Children's day to you.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2013
Oahray: I want to make a Children's day shout out to my pals, Idowuogbo, lalaosky, br3nd4, shugamania, caracta, ItsModella, cfcfan, and every other human (sorry redmosquito) child on NL. It's your day, enjoy! grin grin grin
Monkey! grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Chitexs250(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are so tired of this Dettol Adverts, children
now
believe there're Germs everywhere....

My 5 yr old Nephew goes around with a Dettol
Can in
his pocket.
He Sprinkles his friends before he plays with
them.....

Sprinkles his books before reading..... This
morning, my Tea and Bread tasted awful...I
took
a few sips n bites Before I realised my Nephew
had
poured Dettol in my Breakfast to kill Germs....

If My Nephew Doesn't Kill Me, Who Will?

Happy Children's day

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by tyfodic(f): 1:42pm On May 27, 2013
HCD to my lovely son boluwatife
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2013
Kiddies........TOAST
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 28, 2013
you don dey madt abi? grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 7:00am On May 28, 2013
Tolutheo: Molly, pls I need ur help, how do I contact you. i already sent a request to mail you.

Hi Tolutheo,

I'm sorry. Tried to reply your pms. Kindly send a mail directly so it doesn't go to the spam box. Sorry about the delay in replying you.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by kamelonaire(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2013
ur family badground determine who u are as a child
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by kennyx2000: 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
happy children day to my kid sisters bariat,iqmat,zinat Jibril Ibrahim.and all Nigerian children.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Tolutheo(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Thanks message sent.
mollytinrox:

Hi Tolutheo,

I'm sorry. Tried to reply your pms. Kindly send a mail directly to fawlakitty@gmail.com so it doesn't go to the spam box. Sorry about the delay in replying you.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Shugamania(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2013

cheesy cheesy
Bobo, u no well.
Same to u.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by kamelonaire(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy
Bobo, u no well.
Same to u.
if i shld ask u, hw old are u
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Shugamania(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2013
kamelonaire:
if i shld ask u, hw old are u

undecided

Am 13.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by kamelonaire(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2013
Shugamania:

undecided

Am 13.
small gurl like u no welcome here
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Shugamania(f): 6:50pm On May 30, 2013
grin grin grin

Dude, go learn some English abeg.
Then we can talk about where i should be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story of An Only Child !!! / Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.