Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal (7474 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Bonaguy(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-X_nkhP7NOos/UaMtUxzHwaI/AAAAAAAAKlI/ZxDpH-HYyN0/s400/tiwa-savage-pepsi.jpg[/img]

Popular soft-drink company Pepsi has renewed Tiwa Savage's endorsement deal for more two years.

The announcement was made at Tiwa Savage's album listening party held yesterday at Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos.

A representative of the brewery company said they were impressed by Tiwa Savage's performance, having taking a chance by renewing her contract with them even though she is yet to release an album since her career.

Tiwa who is the first African act to sign a global deal with Pepsi said; "I feel honoured, thank you Pepsi".

It's unsure whether they will renew Wizkid's deal with them. Wizkid was signed with Tiwa Savage last year.

Congrats Tiwa!

http://gistmetro..com/2013/05/pepsi-extends-tiwa-savage-endorsement.html
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2013
Drop wizkid ke?

Why did pepsi drop wizkid just when MTN signed on Davido as brand ambassador

#Finger pointing at omotani*
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by aol(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2013
how this con take reduce the price of can Pepsi for go slow?
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
Airforce1: Drop wizkid ke?

wetin concern pepsi with who hemp tea hen sign abi mtn don start to produce soft drink?
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Airforce1(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2013
ebamma: wetin concern pepsi with who hemp tea hen sign abi mtn don start to produce soft drink?

Guy read my comment well and stop asking yeye question
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2013
Extending her endorsnebt deal will still not make me drink Pepsi. tongue
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Krasid(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
PEPSI.I don't like pepsi.
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Talentscout: 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
Ohh... They have extend her contract? So I should do what? Marry her? Or I should go to pepsi headquarter for free trailer of pepsi?
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
Airforce1:

buh your comment doesnt follow naaa...u jus blabbed
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
Good for her. I like those adverts she did with Wizkid for Pepsi. The videos & concepts are nice.
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
How that one take concern me? If they like let them sign Bright Chimezie I don't care !
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Revolva(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
grin well how dis one take concern me if na Gulder extend the deal....hiss..omo wizkid haha na banky and segun demuren dey do you...if you no no.....
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by ekazulu: 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
And so what How is Tiwa Savage helping Pepsi sell?? With or without her Pepsi go still sell jor....abeg anoda topic.. angry
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by dash97: 2:16pm On May 27, 2013
very ugly girl really.... all dis make ups...shiiiiiiit
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by bory09(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2013
Airforce1: Drop wizkid ke?

why pepsi won't drop wizkid when the reason he was signed is no more valid. They signed him because of his hip hop song and melody but i see wizkid singing fuji and apala this days, So thats why o, though its not yet certain whether he won't be signed anymore but i see more of the impossibility here due to some reason have highlightened there and don't all see the way am seeing, that JAYE JAYE track look like a beer parlour song and you all know pepsi sells more in eatery. So lets hope for star, Gulder etc endorsing him rather than pepsi

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
Who cares
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Forzap: 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
bory09: why pepsi won't drop wizkid when the reason he was signed is no more valid. They signed him because of his hip hop song and melody but i see wizkid singing fuji and apala this days, So thats why o, though its not yet certain whether he won't be signed anymore but i see more of the impossibily here due to some reason have highlightened there and don't all see the way am seeing, that JAYE JAYE track look a beer parlour song and you all know pepsi sells more in eatery. So lets hope for star, Gulder etc endorsing him rather than pepsi

wetin dis 1 dey talk?pls take a sit!#badbelle
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by oluwadare26(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2013
Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi..how many times did i call u? If u drop Wizkid, i'll drop Pepsi Drink

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by jagabanban: 4:47pm On May 27, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-X_nkhP7NOos/UaMtUxzHwaI/AAAAAAAAKlI/ZxDpH-HYyN0/s400/tiwa-savage-pepsi.jpg[/img]

A representative of the brewery company said they were impressed by Tiwa Savage's performance, having taking a chance by renewing her contract with them even though she is yet to release an album since her career.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/05/pepsi-extends-tiwa-savage-endorsement.html

Brewery company? Pepsi na bottling company na! OP, please amend.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by micki83(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
Airforce1:

U sef read d article well b4 u say rubbish! No one said pepsi had dropped wizkid yet. And ur comment abt davido and mtn doesn't make any sense.
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2013
bory09: why pepsi won't drop wizkid when the reason he was signed is no more valid. They signed him because of his hip hop song and melody but i see wizkid singing fuji and apala this days, So thats why o, though its not yet certain whether he won't be signed anymore but i see more of the impossibily here due to some reason have highlightened there and don't all see the way am seeing, that JAYE JAYE track look a beer parlour song and you all know pepsi sells more in eatery. So lets hope for star, Gulder etc endorsing him rather than pepsi

So on point..
But I like that jaye jaye track sha...
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Airforce1(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2013
micki83:
U sef read d article well b4 u say rubbish! No one said pepsi had dropped wizkid yet. And ur comment abt davido and mtn doesn't make any sense.

Niggar let me be..what's your problem
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by shizzle11(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2013
Good for her!grin
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by bory09(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
Forza p:

wetin dis 1 dey talk?pls take a sit!#badbelle
pls wetin be ur own gon sef. Na ur mouth i use talk ni *worst belle* you better go tell ur oga make him quit hip hop and start the fuji or apa.... Or what are they calling it. I think you know it rememba me now. Whatever
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Swaggot00(m): 3:14am On May 28, 2013
adaobi123: Extending her endorsnebt deal will still not make me drink Pepsi. tongue
they dont give a damn about you, without you they still be making billions.. btw *ENDORSMENT
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by anonymous87: 6:20am On May 28, 2013
bory09: why pepsi won't drop wizkid when the reason he was signed is no more valid. They signed him because of his hip hop song and melody but i see wizkid singing fuji and apala this days, So thats why o, though its not yet certain whether he won't be signed anymore but i see more of the impossibility here due to some reason have highlightened there and don't all see the way am seeing, that JAYE JAYE track look like a beer parlour song and you all know pepsi sells more in eatery. So lets hope for star, Gulder etc endorsing him rather than pepsi

Funny as hell hahahahahaah
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by jeff1607(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2013
I don port o! Fanta tins
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2013
bory09: why pepsi won't drop wizkid when the reason he was signed is no more valid. They signed him because of his hip hop song and melody but i see wizkid singing fuji and apala this days, So thats why o, though its not yet certain whether he won't be signed anymore but i see more of the impossibility here due to some reason have highlightened there and don't all see the way am seeing, that JAYE JAYE track look like a beer parlour song and you all know pepsi sells more in eatery. So lets hope for star, Gulder etc endorsing him rather than pepsi

Una nogo kill person for this Nairaland oh. I don tell police say if anything happen to me, na here dem go begin arrest suspects. LOL!
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2013
ekazulu: And so what How is Tiwa Savage helping Pepsi sell?? With or without her Pepsi go still sell jor....abeg anoda topic.. angry

Well, celeb endorsements in Nigeria often do not have any real marketing or sales value. For the most part, companies just select random celebs merely to 'encourage' the industry and sustain their fake lifestyles. Apart from Kanu's Peak Milk endorsement some years back and Saka's I don Port stunt with MTN, and perhaps a few others, most celebs don't add any value to any brand here.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2013
adaobi123: Extending her endorsnebt deal will still not make me drink Pepsi. tongue
my bro u no lie jare
Re: Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal by bigfatng: 10:04pm On May 28, 2013
[size=15pt]nobody is talking about my ex tiwa savage why?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

BIKINI PHOTO: Actress Empress Njamah In A Swimming Pool! / Groom Attempts Suicide At Wedding After Seeing That His Bride Is Very Ugly PHOTO / Rapper Rick Ross’ Nigerian Twin Brother Found In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.