Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Independence Without Chaos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Without Chaos (460 Views)

A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / Gej's Traffic Chaos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Without Chaos by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I thought of sharing this video so we could all download, watch and keep for future generations to watch online and offline. It is so sad where Nigeria is today and how I wish our leaders can go back to history to see what was amiss.

The video is on Youtube and can be watched online here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16vubBIx-T0

OR downloaded using www.keepvid.com

One Nigeria
Re: Independence Without Chaos by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
Some say it was cos of what of Nnamdi Azik said... that Nigeria was given her independence on a plate like the head of John the Baptist rather than fighting for it...
Re: Independence Without Chaos by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2013
As a Yoruba guy, I regret having Awolowo in the Yoruba lineage... That useless fool cargo should have agreed to what Ojukwu was saying then and by now, the boko haram boys will have nothing doing than killing themselves... Oh oh oh oh.... Awolowo in your quest for stupid power, which you never got... May you ROT.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: North May Sanction Pro-jonathan Politicians / OKEKE LAW: Pension Is Rotten In The Heart Of Judiciary / Lagos Begins Fresh War Against "Agberos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.