Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (41006 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by lacasa: 1:53pm On May 27, 2013
Not Suprised at all. Infact, it was expected. "Poverty Development Party" does what she does best again!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PEREP: 1:54pm On May 27, 2013
baby_123:

And who is the sitting president Is he God? Wasn't he voted in as well? Is he not a Nigerian? The sitting president was put there by us and by mandate. He is there to do our bidding and is not higher than anyone in Nigeria since NIGERIANS EMPLOYED him! So save that "god-like" talk for whoever is paying you. Amaechi is within rights as a Nigerian to contest for any election. No one, not including the president has a right to interfer. And that sympathy is going to come from Nigerian's all over. The president is trampling on amaechi's right as a Nigerian, regardless of party affiliation, it will backfire. It is Amaechi today, Nigerian's tomorrow. Where is Abacha today? Nigeria is not a country for dictators, get that clear.
Let's speak for ourselves. If you are the MD of a place and have a Brand Manager who mingles with a competing company, you will allow him to continue?
Let's be practical about this and put ourselves in the shoes of PDP to understand what our decision will be.

This is one of the episodes in this Drama Series and since Amaechi has balls, he should decamp half of Rivers PDP to APC by tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by muredo(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2013
eagle,eye:
And some people say that it is a DEMOCRAT that is the President and head of PDP. "Nigeria, 2015 is around the corner please vote GEJ and not PDP." This time I wonder what he will say he is lacking, since he is SHOEFUL now.
BRAIN
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:55pm On May 27, 2013
dr.shrewd:
i have underestimated the daftness of joe until now why waste two much energy to bring down a far better administrator than you could ever dream of! if not of your position i would have gifted you with the title "world most clueless politician of all time" It seems Amechi is too hot for you to handle. he has already outsmarted you countless times and i still believe he will still outsmart your numb skull once again

He is engaging himself with anti-party activities. He was suspended by a petition from Rivers state PDP, not petition from presidency. Please go back and read again. It is funny that most of the people shouting Amaechi are ACN and Yorubas. Leave SS politics alone. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by mankand(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2013
PDP loosing it now at national level just as PDP lost in State level in Ogun state.

Love the way it unfolds when you have an dumbass at the helm of powers.

Please pass me my Oshomo bitters
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 1:56pm On May 27, 2013
slap1: PDP has lost Rivers State.

You are a dreamer. a kid in political analysis. for the first place who told you amaechi is love in rivers state? better go free from this apc nonesense character
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by klax(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2013
automaticcarzz: Jonathan is officially the heir apparent to Robert Mugabe. This won't end well for him. You heard it from me first.

Please what is the meaning of what you have just said above my bros??

Well to my own view the issue on ground is the f u c king PDP business and their internal headache. The truth is Amaechi has constantly be on their radar for close watch and the honest truth is in as much you belong to any party your loyalty is paramount to the party, if you know you can not stand the ground its either you quit on your own or they sack you out of the party is as simple as that I dont see reason why some people now pointing the accuse finger on Jonathan and these are the same people who come here and say PDP is evil, PDP is mad, PDP is demon then if you know PDP bagged all these names why then bothering your mind about what a hell is going on in PDP for God sake?

PDP is not my party and so I dont really bothers as such what happens between no direction party like PDP it doesnt worth it at all. So if Ameachi fail to comply with his party rules and regulation he should be sack period. Is either you are IN or OUT in any political structure you can not be IN and OUT at the same time, simply obey your party rules and principles and enjoy the party or go against it and smell hot this is just simple.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:57pm On May 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Breaking News: PDP Suspsends Amaechi

Breaking News: ACN/CPC supporters are angry... grin grin grin[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

He is engaging himself with anti-party activities. He was suspended by a petition from Rivers state PDP, not petition from presidency. Please go back and read again. It is funny that most of the people shouting Amaechi are ACN and Yorubas. Leave SS politics alone. grin grin grin

are you the only one who dont realise that this is the voice of Jacob but the hand of essua

all of Amaechi's traivails runs through the Presidency and even you know that

stop lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
Apc and Tinubu followers, please live politics off the SS alone. You can`t save amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: so you now know that some gov hate GEJ. What will make you think they won't joint hand to create a high force to push him down?
let them try it.
we watching them closely
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Policewoman(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
I feel so hurt by what Amaechi has done to himself. Why oppose Jonathan and his own party? We all know Amaechi didn't win the election in Rivers, but Omehia did and Amaechi was substituted. He could have cooled down instead of joining the opposition. Now see the mess he is into now. If care is not taken, dem go impeach am join.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ballabriggs: 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
Disgusting people, that is the word. They have no shame, no honour whatsoever. You all can see the kind of people ruling you. It is all about blackmail, kill and destroy to get to the cookie jar.

Nigerians as a matter of urgency must get rid of these beasts if they are to make any progress. They have no plans whatsoever, they do not care at all, "they don't give a damn".

Why not suspend Tambuwal? Who born monkey banana.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Tigerhead: 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
It seems that Amaechi I's no longer the Rivers governor. It seems we the Rives people no longer matter, the opposition have adopted him so he is a saint. His actions merit even stiffer penalties but watch as the opposition start what would normally be considered an insane dialogue.
This goes something like this; PDP should take instructions from them whenever it comes to someone they like.

This is step one, guess what is next for Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PEREP: 1:59pm On May 27, 2013
Godman_n: PDP should finish the JOB.

Let them suspend Kwankwaso, Babagida Aliyu and Chime of Enugu. Why are they deceiving themselves? The die is cast. PDP days as a political party is quickly coming to an end.

By the time they suspend all the rebels that is coming from the North (Every PDP member from the North wants the Presidency back to the North while my Igbo brothers are just oppurtunist waiting the Jump the winning team), there will be left only Niger delta members, substantial Igbos that cannot read the hand-writing-on-the-wall quickly and scattered members that can held together by patronage.

The fear of Buhari divided the north into two during the last election. If APC can solve this (as they seem to be doing), I see the remnants of Northern mafia, Tinubu western gangsters of Yoruba land, and Buhari loyalist, including Obasanjo who has fallen out with GEj coalescing to spell the end of PDP. I do not see GEJ surrendering the PDP ticket quickly.

While I would have preferred a two party system, I do not see PDP surviving as a political party one they loose the presidency because the party is mainly opportunists who are held together by the loots of our land. remove the loot and they will scatter.

Let keep watching.

The Ekiti and Osun elections of the SouthWest will show the number of possible loyalists PDP can still garner. The road to 2015 will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 2:00pm On May 27, 2013
visalo: This is what i have been waiting for. I wonder why this amaechi have not be suspended long ago. this is surely the end of the road to the sellout governor who is a betrayer to party and to his people. Let me see see how apc and Tinubu thief will save him. alot of comments here are just being useless. they don`t even understand the game of politic. i know apc members here are just trying to show him support, because he is dancing to the tune of their master, Tinubu thief and Buhari aka Bokoharam. but if we can put political and ethnic sentiment aside, you and i know that amaechi political era have come to an end. what a dirty and nasty way to end a career. over ambitious man that want to betray his people because of power
buhari boko haram after he recomend gej for fighting boko haram??tinubu may have some questionable caracter,but he is better than 80% of the pdp past governors.do your maths
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by drshrewd: 2:00pm On May 27, 2013
[b][/b]i dey lafffffooooooooo[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: GEJ = ARSENE WENGER of arsenal. You call him names yet he calculatively does his job and plan well to suit his game

If amaechi is very silly, let him remain in PDP after this.
What will happen to him if he still remains in PDP? This is a clear indication on how 2015 will look like. Jonathan should be very careful because he is following a wrong path.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy:

are you the only one who dont realise that this is the voice of Jacob but the hand of essua

stop lying to yourself

I dont know oh! Please inform me more...

He is engaging himself in anti-party activitites and his state party has reported him, simple. He has no principles. If he is aggrieved with his party, he should just decamp. Will ACN condone anti-party activities? Answer me bro

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please speak on what you know. Amaechi is not even a grass root politician
this is what ppl dont understand ,they think ameachi is a champion politician.
he has lost his support base and his legs are shaking now .he can fall anytime from now
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10: It is called anti-party activities. No serious party will condone anti-party activities. I am surprised it took this long to suspend him. He wants to eat his cake and have it. Not possible. If he thinks he can do it with APC, by all means let him give it a go and let us see. But he knows he cant, that is why he has refused to leave. But you just cant eat your cake and have it, simple.
even olisa metuh didnt list anti-party activities as reasons for suspending him.perhaps you are privy to information which the rest of us are not.

when did recontesting for NGF chairmanship become grounds for anti-party activities?or is it because opposition governors formed the bulk of his support?opposition lawmakers elected tambuwal as speaker,is that anti-pdp as well?

is it anti-party to have ambitions which are still circumstantial as at now?amaechi hant come out to say he is contesting any position and even if he is,how is that anti-party?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by FrankC3: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy:

stop lying to yourself

Why are you so concerned? Most of you are ACN supporters, so why does what happen in PDP, a party you have so demonized bother you, after all they are already evil according to you. PDP in Rivers petitioned NWC. All parties were granted fair hearing and NWC- a body legally empowered to take the decision- decided to suspend Amaechi.

I think ACN folks should rather be happy. This is the time to approach Amaechi and offer him an alternative platform.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
berem: What will happen to him if he still remains in PDP? This is a clear indication on how 2015 will look like. Jonathan should be very careful because he is following a wrong path.

Thank you for the observation from your crystal ball...misus!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
Jonadoom is working! Nig is sinking! Pls enjoy d foul air while it last! Rubbish!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by GenOrumov: 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: This just goes to show that most people who appear weak or gentle can do things that will surprise the devil himself.
I never though Jonathan to be a weakling. I have always known that the man knows exactly what he is doing.
Pardon me. I still think he's a weakling. He has just surrounded himself with strategists that's the reason we have been seeing some new and odd things from the Presidency lately.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by stankezzy: 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
Elueme: Amaechi should be shown the way out since he has sworn to act in collabo with the opposition to destroy the party that made him who he is today. I am in support of the suspension, since he doesn't have honour to decamp. You can't say you be,ong to a party but can't obey the party's leadership nor obey the rules of the same party.
you do nt know the out come of de camping,he he de camps,they will challenge his authourity as a governor based on haveing changed the party in which he was ellected.they can easilly push him out because the governorship post was won by pdp nd nt another party.people may argue it but it has happened under obasanjo.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by killuminati(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
Phuck Gej...next tin na invite efcc to tackle Amaechi abi? We are watchingshocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

I dont know oh! Please inform me more...

He is engaging himself in anti-party activitites and his state party has reported him, simple. He has no principles. If he is aggrieved with his party, he should just decamp. Will ACN condone anti-party activities? Answer me bro
the reason for his suspension was clearly stated as "following his refusal to obey the
lawful directive of the Rivers State Executive Committee to rescind his
decision dissolving the elected Executive Council of Obiokpor Local
Government Area of Rivers State."
so i wonder where you got your "He is engaging himself in anti-party activitites and his state party has reported him"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy: People think Amaechi is Timipre Silva

Amaechi will not go down alone, he will take down as much as he can while going down

Amaechi is very stubborn, born to fight and very arrogant

Nigerians will learn a few more things how powerful a Governor can be too?

Stop this childish talk.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Policewoman(f): 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
Don't mess with Goodluck Jonathan, otherwise u will be fvcked!!!!! PDP all the way!!!!! GEJ for 2015 assured!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.