Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? (1426 Views)

Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by mysticgal(f): 1:01pm On May 27, 2013
I know you would say it's their choice but if it were to be possible what proffession would you want them be.a doctor who please share.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2013
If it were in my power to choose,the first ll be a gyno and the 2nd a pediatrician,i ll want them to be both doctors.

I Always pray that God should choose their path though and I ll let them make their choices when the time comes.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by mutaalim(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2013
medical line or an Architect
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2013
D world of entertainment and sports.Not football.I don't like it
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by mysticgal(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2013
My dad always wished i was a lawyer and am pursuing it and my sis's following after my dad's footsteps polymer and textile engineering ok more comments please and happy childrens day to everyone
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2013
The boy will surely be a Pilot and the girl a Neurosurgeon. grin

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by mysticgal(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2013
bettymafy: The boy will surely be a Pilot and the girl a Neurosurgeon. grin

a pilotwhoa i will do everything to stop my kids from being a pilot.am to young to cry biko embarassed
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by armyofone(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2013
Army, Marines or Navy.
kiss

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Eminentsam(m): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2013
mysticgal: I know you would say it's their choice but if it were to be possible what proffession would you want them be.a doctor who please share.
How may i talk to you baby ? Send me ur email add
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by JanetWinslet(f): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2013
i want them to be doctors or businessmen.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Human rights activists working for the UN.

Or teachers when they work in a country where teachers are paid really well (e.g. Germany, Canada).

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2013
A profession that they will be happy with but also reasonable too

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by trixandra(f): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2013
A profession they will be happy in , obviously not law or medicine unless he or she has very very serious passion for it
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by jmoore(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
I see myself as jack of all trade master of all.

Engineer.
Musician/Movie producer
Farmer
Sports
Business
-----

The list is endless. I will expose them to many career opportunities at an early age.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by blank(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
My two boys will be sportsmen. One a footballer, the other a basketballer although with Harvard MSc. My girl (when i have her) will be an accountant like her parents and grandparents. She will take over our accounting firm (when we have it).

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by mysticgal(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2013
more comments please.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
In all sincerity,I would not influence my child's choice of profession as long as what they want is respectable,legal and economically viable.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by engrtee(f): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Politician
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by simdam500(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
would love ma child 2bcom "it your choice to choose"=======> *letter to ma unborn*
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
probably a chef........... but truly,i wouldnt really care about what they did, so long as they are GOOD at it...... no point in being a lawyer/doctor/architect/footballer if they are the worst one out there.
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by deols(f): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
The way people say Dr. lawyer, etc sef. You'd think people already know better.

I am a medical student. Well, it is what I wanted. But there are many frustrated students around. Many are in it because their parents wanted it. When things get tough, they have the whole world to blame but themselves. They don't want to work it out since they never actually wanted it.

Many of them failed or quit in the early years. see wasted time and energy. They may never even recover from the failure.

Fulfilment and a good quality of life are what matter most. That should be the goal, career- wise.

You can guide them into choosing. But don't force them.

So what would my children's profession be? - What they find fulfilling!

1 Like

Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by remi144(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
male celebrity female lawyer
Re: What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? by Ninilowo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Medical doctors

(1) (Reply)

On Average, How Much Do You Send To Support Your Family Back Home In A Year? / How Do You Sustain Interest In A Relationship? / Divorce Alert! Pray Together And Stay Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.