Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,321 members, 7,888,000 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (105432 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bella87:

Just finished True Blood S03, waiting for the S04, I'm back on watching (90's series) Married with Children

looks like we have anoda tru love faithfull, i jst dnt get wt u guys see in dt series, i eta nt say too much b4 iice sends a vampire lady to drain me,
married with children isnt bad,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:47am On Oct 15, 2010
Teeluv! angry tongue
Better start wearing garlic grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2010
@ iice i just bought a truckload abd some holywater and plennty UV cans and that stuff blade used to kill all dose vampires, so im ready for you,

bt seiously wassap wt d vampire movies,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
what do you mean whats up with the vampire movies?
Good. . .even better you won't be easy prey grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2010
gosh i think i have to leave town, b4 iice feeds on my blood, nd gives my flesh to warewolves,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
Lol, don't go nau. . .the chase has not even started tongue
BTW Human Target returns on 17 Nov.
And if you haven't seen The Mentalist, you can add that to the list of shows to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
wait and be slautered, i think ill pas,

thats sweet so i can see chrostopher chance in action again,
ive actually seen 1 or 2 episodes of the mentalist, wasnt really impressed, i think i prefer white collar mite even go for dexter or fringe,
im still waiting for hustle also, i hope they continue the series, its so tawtally faen,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2010
Alias. . .starring Jennifer Garner

First series I'm watching since 24 ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
I'm catching up on True Blood. cheesy

Also, all Eric & Sookie fans need to watch this music video tribute to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGj6igMJl5Q

The song fits so well. I've been watching this on repeat and just had to share it. tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2010
gosh anoder tru blood fan,

@ iice see wt u hv caused?, lol,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2010
The more the merrier grin
If it consoles you, i'm still trying to get one of my brothers to get into the show tongue. The rest of us are sold on it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
I luv True Blood, i wanna do bad things wit you, hehehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
to iice's brother please dnt join the club,

Public paid announcement , this thread is now swimming wit vampires so pleasee remember to always bring in loads of garlic wit u whn comin, exceept ure comin wit blade youe safe bt if not , men ure on ur own,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by medjai(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2010
watching 'how i met your mother' season 3. Its legendary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
medjai:

watching 'how i met your mother' season 3. Its legendary

just keep watching, it only gets , , wait for it, AWESOME,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
Supernatural Season 4. I need advise on the next series to watch cos i've got a lot of time and i've run out off options.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by nastydamus(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ iice: Don't tell me you're locked on Human Target. I don't really like their story lines, maybe it's coz I'm a Jack Bauer addict.

BTW, who knows when FOX is adapting 24 to a movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2010
Yeah well i like it coz there's only 3 characters and the stories are different each time. You don't always need to watch a previous episode to know what is going on.

WackyJ1:

Supernatural Season 4. I need advise on the next series to watch cos i've got a lot of time and i've run out off options.
You still have season 5 to finish, coz they are in season 6 now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by phantom(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOST 6, cant seem to decide when they all died, purgatory explains the alternate reality but not the island, i am really LOST grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
i've started season 5 then i realise that there are some episodes that are missing from the season 4 DVD i bought. And now the season 5 i bought has only 10 episodes. Does anyone know where i can download the episodes FOC
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:13am On Oct 21, 2010
You can check this thread. . .it has links but i don't know if you can download from the links.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-335825.0.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by spcoded: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
i cant imagine me watching all there vampire movies .they dont attract us again. this is 2010. can anybody recommend good series for me. i mean goo, d. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2010
spcoded:

i cant imagine me watching all there vampire movies .they dont attract us again. this is 2010. can anybody recommend good series for me. i mean goo, d. grin

Doc in the house?

@Topic
Undercovers
The clone wars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cathrinne: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ghost whispers is best series that are famous now a days and we all friends are watching this regularly even when we are at hostel . We like to spent leisure here with interesting series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
HIMYM
Big Bang
Hawaii 5-0
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
This year's ANTM cycle is the funniest, WTH!
lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.