Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,100 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Neymar: Playing With Messi Will Be An Honour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar: Playing With Messi Will Be An Honour (501 Views)

Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father / (photo) Ronaldo Calls In Bale Reinforcement As Neymar Joins Forces With Messi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar: Playing With Messi Will Be An Honour by jex(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2013

The young footballer will be coming to Camp Nou.
The Brazilian starlet is relishing the prospect of linking up with the star trio as he prepares to complete his "dream" move to Camp Nou
Barcelona-bound Neymar has revealed he is thrilled at the prospect of teaming up with the likes of Messi,Xavi and Iniesta next season.

The 21 year old will join barcelona for 28million euro and he is desperate to play alongside his new team-mates after his final match for Santos on Sunday.

"To play with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta is a great honour," he told reporters after his side's game with Flamengo.

"It's a dream to be going to Barca. I leave Santos through the front door. I hope to return to my second home [in future], which is Santos.
Read more ยป
[url]enzedokafor..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sidney Sam Rejects Super Eagles / Fitness And Exercise Gym Equipment At Cheaper Rates / Sunday Reacted To To Criticisms..".home-based Players Not Good Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.