Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight (36706 Views)

Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Airfrance..

Charles de gaulle Airport & Pearsons International.

I shopped in Duty free at both airports, paid.. They simply took my ticket details and told me I would recieve it at the gate. And lo.. At the gate, was my shayo and perfumes in a properly sealed bag. The other non liquid items were handed to me at the counter.

KLM & Lufthansa as well.

Hmmm okay.

I flew by KLM last year and I had no problems with buying food and drinks after security.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by DaPilgrim: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
EthiopianAir. I got bloated after eating some strange leaf with what was supposed to be breakfast aboard. D tin do me badt. Aside dt, it was a nyc flight.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
CHAI!!! THIS TOYIN GIRL DEY MAD OO. SHE NEVER COME SINCE AND KONJI DEY WORRY ME BADLY angry angry
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Airfrance..

Charles de gaulle Airport & Pearsons International.

I shopped in Duty free at both airports, paid.. They simply took my ticket details and told me I would recieve it at the gate. And lo.. At the gate, was my shayo and perfumes in a properly sealed bag. The other non liquid items were handed to me at the counter.
KLM & Lufthansa as well.
Lufthansa airline wey b like keke nape,
Wen I flew on it 2 Frankfurt it was shaking like sosoliso airline.
Almost got me deft,
Wit their yeye food.
Metcheew.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
Almost got me deft,
Wit their yeye food.
Metcheew

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by GentleNaaz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
godjohnson: Guy,how many bottles of Alomo you take before you comment? because e be lyk say my head no correct
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by GentleNaaz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
godjohnson: Guy,how many bottles of Alomo you take before you comment? because e be lyk say my head no correct
really?
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Zadokk: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hahaha my trip to London i borde a plan, first class seat @ about 5 hour i started feeling hot so i open d window for a fresh air, the journey was so nice

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nuzo1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Apart from blancket/thick jacket for those who are very sensitive to cold...you may only need your tooth paste and toothbrush.

The movies and internet radio stations in the plane can keep you for a 6 to 13 hours flight. Why Mp3 or game that will die off after a few hours?

Refreshment is readily availaible on board.

That's if you are flying a reputable carrier irrespective of the class.

Besides, Nigerian customs don't allow liquid and food aboard.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by akinzyakin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
naijacutee:

I-pass-my-neighbour-mentality
Wait lemme ask "ifa"...brb
#zoomz car 2 ifaz house
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by waja(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
godjohnson: Things to carry If your'e boarding dana airlines :
1.Portable Parachute
2.Two cans of Redbull *gives you wings* grin grin grin
. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by AjanleKoko: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
get a jacket or a mediumly thick blanket...its cold inside the air plane and a 18 hour flight will only make it colder.

na which flight be 18 hours?
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by honouruy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Every is ida talkin of qatar airline or british airline. Wer's our own virgin nigeria abi dem don dis virgin am. But hailins 2 all dat board Agofure, Peace, Ifesinachi, God is gud etc.
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by AjanleKoko: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
Almost got me deft,
Wit their yeye food.
Metcheew.

Na lie.
Abi na back back of plane you siddon? Lufthansa is one of the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
Almost got me deft,
Wit their yeye food.
Metcheew.
You haven't been on Delta then. That one na molue, with their old air hostesses and yeye food.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nuzo':
Apart from blancket/thick jacket for those who are very sensitive to cold...you may only need your tooth paste and toothbrush.

The movies and internet radio stations in the plane can keep you for a 6 to 13 hours flight. Why Mp3 or game that will die off after a few hours?

Refreshment is readily availaible on board.

That's if you are flying a reputable carrier irrespective of the class.

Besides, Nigerian customs don't allow liquid and food aboard.

My list took into consideration transit... Some transits can be as long as 6hours, what do you do then?
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Things I personally cannot leave without;

Small toothbrush and toothpaste (gotta get that breath on check)
packs of chewing gum
Neck pillow
At least one book.
My glasses because the cabin gets very dry and irritating and it dries out contact lens.

As far as entertainment, you can get loads of that on the flight.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
ItsModella:
You haven't been on Delta then. That one na molue, with their old air hostesses and yeye food.

I flew Delta once and swore never again...

And na business class o! Wetin remain na for person to start to preach or sell medicine inside.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
I eat whatever i get served not minding the name and Thank God for my strong stomach

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by claremont(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm happy with whatever I get on board the aircraft, I'm not fussed about carrying items I would ordinarily be receiving on the aircraft. I would recommend KLM to anyone, they give good food and unlimited alcohol served by sexy hostesses as well.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by GOLIDIVA: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
naijacutee:

I-pass-my-neighbour-mentality
Hahahahahahaa! Chai! U finish work here o!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by GOLIDIVA: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

na which flight be 18 hours?
9ja to Ghana! *shields face from slaps*
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by peacein9ja: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Arik Airline is the best but only goes to New York. They serve 9ja food comfy seats with lots of leg room, personal tv, free headphones, nice bathroom. If you fly Business the seat turns to bed. I love Arik plus it is owned by a Nigerian and the Pilots are Nigerian. Over 6 feet like me don't even try Air France you will regret it unless you want the free wine. Delta is roomy too.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

I flew Delta once and swore never again...

And na business class o! Wetin remain na for person to start to preach or sell medicine inside.

grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Ibime(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
As long as I have ma neck pillow and eye patch for sleeping, im good
Re: Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
What abt egbe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images / Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.