Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,328 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! (2229 Views)

Download Romantic Movies / How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls / Mention At Least One Romantic Movies You Have Watched With Your Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2013
Mine are Original Sin, Titanic, The Unfaithful, True Lies, Eyes Wide Short.... Foreign. kiss
Local..... Still Thinking Bout Them, i will get back when am done. tongue
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2013
eyes wide shut, original sin..... hmmm smiley
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:27pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
eyes wide shut, original sin..... hmmm smiley
You watc those movies too...Those movies are Muah Muah kiss
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
sexymoma: You watc those movies too...Those movies are Muah Muah kiss
sure smiley
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Enegod(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
i dnt watch romantic movies
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by 190: 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
the walking dead undecided

season 4 starts october 2013

thats my most romantic movie ever embarassed
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Enegod(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2013
190: the walking dead undecided

season 4 starts october 2013

thats my most romantic movie ever embarassed
you are on point i luv dat romantic movie die!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Monicasque(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2013
from prada to nada
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: from prada to nada
i like this too.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 27, 2013
A walk to remember
The notebook
The vow
Jane eyre
Titanic
Remember me
Romeo and juliet
Safe haven
Dear John
The times travellers wife
Bel ami
The young victoria
Pride and prejudice
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Smartiegurl(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
Love is timeless
The promise
Fish pond princess
Mara and Clara
It might be you
etc. All Foriegn movies.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
Just wright
Pride and prejudice
Jumping the broom
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by AlyricistLaura: 7:02pm On May 27, 2013
Well Jennifer Aniston can really carry a romance movie......

Not really a fan of the genre honestly though
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2013
Enegod: i dnt watch romantic movies
my dear you are on your own
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2013
Don't mess with the angel!!!
the only mexican film i love.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
Don't mess with the angel!!!
the only mexican film i love.
this film reminds of paloma and diego, i never missed one episode.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2013
the illusionist??
don't know if its romantic per se but i lyk how they carefully planned their reunion.

sexymoma: this film remind of paloma and diego, i never missed one episode.
yea....only better smiley
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by greedie1(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2013
then there is johnbull and rosekate... osuofia in love. classic grin
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
then there is johnbull and rosekate... osuofia in love. classic grin
lmao
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by 190: 9:33pm On May 27, 2013
the walking dead angry
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2013
my fav is dear john and titanic.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Onyiip(f): 10:05pm On May 27, 2013
twilight
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Omaku4(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2013
Mara & clara,shades of sin,destiny rivers,passion morena
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2013
190: the walking dead angry
you really love this movie o cheesy
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by nwababy: 6:20pm On May 28, 2013
When in Rome,Notebook,when harry met sally,You've got mail,sleepless in setteale,time traveller's wife,bride and prejuice(india)beauty and briefcase,goodmen is hard to get,the family that preys,infact I have seen uncountable Romance movies
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
nwababy: When in Rome,Notebook,when harry met sally,You've got mail,sleepless in setteale,time traveller's wife,bride and prejuice(india)beauty and briefcase,goodmen is hard to get,the family that preys,infact I have seen uncountable Romance movies
ah ah dis is too much na
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by skytouch2(f): 5:17am On May 29, 2013
Sharon stone, aki and pawpaw, forbiden fruit,chekmate,super stories,not man enough,and chalten chalten
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2013
skytouch2: Sharon stone, aki and pawpaw, forbiden fruit,chekmate,super stories,not man enough,and chalten chalten
Hmmm Love This kiss
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by 190: 9:17am On May 29, 2013
I find the avengers romantic too undecided
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2013
190: I find the avengers romantic too undecided
What Bout Local Movies na undecided
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by Kosigift(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2013
A walk 2 remember
Madea goes to jail - d story btw Josh n Candy
Re: What Are Your Favorite Romantic Movies.. Foreign And Local!!! by 190: 11:43am On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: What Bout Local Movies na undecided

Ermm that should be african pot of life or willy willy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shyness Is A Curse / Ladies... / Opinion : I Think Love In Nigeria Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.