Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format (1084 Views)

Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc / How Can I Extract Binary Jpeg From A Sql Database? / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by layiwola008: 7:19pm On May 27, 2013
Webmasters in the house!
I have been thinking of making money from my Joomla and Wordpress templates, which I build perfectly well with Arteesteer.
Web design is the major service I provide. Recently I decided to foray into the web templates market and make some money with the sale. But my only handicap is that I do not know how to convert the templates and themes to PNG or JPG format so that I can showcase them for sale in an image gallery or anywhere on my site.
Any Idea of a useful software or simple method to do this? Hope your replies will solve my, and others', problem.
Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by littlejoe8(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2013
layiwola008: Webmasters in the house!

@layi, change the extension of your template (file) to .rar or .zip. Zip it after doing that and unzip again.

Hit back if it works but if it doesn't still get back because I like to trouble shoot.

I have been thinking of making money from my Joomla and Wordpress templates, which I build perfectly well with Arteesteer.
Web design is the major service I provide. Recently I decided to foray into the web templates market and make some money with the sale. But my only handicap is that I do not know how to convert the templates and themes to PNG or JPG format so that I can showcase them for sale in an image gallery or anywhere on my site.
Any Idea of a useful software or simple method to do this? Hope your replies will solve my, and others', problem.
Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by shorxynla(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2013
Don't stress yourself. Why don't you take the screenshot with your system and paste the image in corel draw or any image editing software and export it as PNG or JPG

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by layiwola008: 9:20am On May 28, 2013
Thank you all for sharing your expertise.
I just tried the screenshot method and it worked superbly. You know how I did it! I opened my powerpoint and my arteesteer design interface at a time. After designing my template, I just went to powerpoint=insert on the menu bar=screenshot (i.e. Of my template on arteesteer which shows up in the options)=save as png on desktop=opened with photoshop to crop the unwanted top. Then it became a perfect picture format.
Once again I appreciate you all.
I hope to share the money with you as I make sales, lol!
Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by switchmax8: 12:43pm On May 28, 2013
hello,
i want same information how to convert homepage to png or jpeg kindly guide me on how to use the screenshot method.i want to know the steps take and how to prosecute it.
information will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Saint
Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by Adanyebe(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2013
To convert your Template to Image... Simply take a screen Shot of the Hosted Template And edit it on Photoshop or Microsoft PAINT.

Press the fn KEY + printscreen key

the Fn KEy is located close to the Window Symbol KEy while the printscreen Key is located at the top right Coner of your Keyboard.

Then Open MicroSoft PAINT software or PhotoShop and Do a Ctrl + V to Paste your Screen-grabbed Template. Then Save as .Jpg, .png, or .gif e.t.c.

To get the full Lenght of the template without using your scroll bar, Press ctrl + the minus sign (-) at the top right coner of your Keyboard.

That's all

http://browsingcheat..com
Re: How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format by layiwola008: 1:07pm On May 28, 2013
switchmax8: hello,
i want same information how to convert homepage to png or jpeg kindly guide me on how to use the screenshot method.i want to know the steps take and how to prosecute it.
information will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Saint

Follow the steps I used above, it really worked, I tried it.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Web Design Company In Nigeria / Add Facebook Like/share Button To Your Blog/website / In Need Of A Reputable .ng Reseller Provider!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.