Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,671 members, 7,908,732 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (764 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hello unn graduates in the house ,we need 2 stay connected.We must not allow our almammatar to die .Don't you think is high time we start helping each other get new jobs?I feel we need to be sensitised.UNN graduates have been lying low like  sleeping lion and lioness.It's time to re-awaken our alumni outlets all over the country and in the globe.Inline with this objective,i wish to encourage UNN graduates to send address of  unn alumni offices in the country.The reason for this is that graduates can now locate the alumni office in their state  of residence and attend meetings regulary.Note that the meeting will provide a forum where both the employed and  unemployed will converge.If u feel the way i do,why not send your suggestion and contribution(s) now.GREAT LION AND LIONESS,I SAY ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hello, unn graduates in the house ,we need 2 stay connected.We must not allow our almamatar to roast .Don't you think is high time we start helping each other get new jobs??I really feel we need to be sensitised.UNN graduates have been lying low like sleeping lion and lionessses.It time to reawaken our alumni outlets all over the countary and in the globe.Inline with this objective,i wish to encourage UNN graduates to send address of various unn alumni offices in the country.The purpose for this is that graduates can now locate the alumni office in their state of residence and attend meetings regulary.Note that the meeting will present a forum where both the employed and the unemployed will converge.If u feel the way i do,why not send your suggestions and contribution(s) now.GREAT LION AND LIONESSES,I SAY ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by favourada: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2008
Apple, I graduated from UNN (Food Science and Tech department) my no is 08035775667 .Thanks for you concern
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by petty2033(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2008
I am a lawyer and a lion too. Apple, while commending ur thoughtfullness, i wld urge u to work on ur grammar, it is not elegant enough. The ever famous University of Nigeria deserves a better image. Thank u.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 3:44pm On May 02, 2008
Favourada,I'm glad u appreciate my effort.I studied mechanical engineering and u can contact me on 08063868003.Moreover,i would want u to provide more info.as regards to ur city of residence and if possible,the address of unn alumni office in ur city of residence.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 4:37pm On May 02, 2008
petty2033,thanks 4 ur observation.I did not proof-read the post very well because i was running short of time.However,i've done the editing so u can now compare with the previous post.
e don tey wen i dey look 4 a grammarian,thank God u're here at last grin
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by lovelynn(f): 4:59pm On May 02, 2008
Thanks Apple G. I am a lioness too. Studied Linguistics 2005. My number is 08030570531. Is there an alumni office in Onitsha?
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by sheniqua: 4:59pm On May 02, 2008
Great Lions and Lionesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 8:53am On May 05, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello unn graduates in the house ,we need 2 stay connected.We must not allow our almammatar to die .Don't you think is high time we start helping each other get new jobs?I feel we need to be sensitised.UNN graduates have been lying low like sleeping lion and lioness.It's time to re-awaken our alumni outlets all over the country and in the globe.Inline with this objective,i wish to encourage UNN graduates to send address of unn alumni offices in the country.The reason for this is that graduates can now locate the alumni office in their state of residence and attend meetings regulary.Note that the meeting will provide a forum where both the employed and unemployed will converge.If u feel the way i do,why not send your suggestion and contribution(s) now.GREAT LION AND LIONESS,I SAY ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Does The Cap Fit Your Head? / Job Opportunity-earn Up To 50k + Commission Selling For Us. / What To Expect In Dianmond Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.