Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,651 members, 7,941,519 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (48306 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by chaloner(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2013
This is why we make a deal when people get engaged because proposing is always hit and miss. In this case the girl didn’t miss though.

This dysfunctional couple were photographed at Shepherd Bush underground station in London during what was supposed to be an ‘Aw!’ moment. It turned into an ‘Ouch!’ moment seconds after the man went the down on one knee and asked the woman to marry him.
She responded by giving him a HOT slap across the face as people watched in shock.

Someone said this is the kind of thing that makes someone turn gay. grin grin

if na me by now CNN, BBC and ALJAZEERA will be covering her on hospital bed cool cool cool cool

http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/man-gets-hot-slap-after-proposing-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Les: 12:07am On May 28, 2013
To be romantic no be by force o, am begining to prefer d swazilland king point and marry method.....

Try again next time sir, pele!!! But ladies in d house, wat could possibly warrant such a humiliation

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 28, 2013
This sort of proposal is a huge gamble. Better to use style ask the babe first quietly wether she go gree marry you before you go do the stuff for public. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by 50calibre(m): 2:10am On May 28, 2013
Jeez! A public place like shepherd's bush. Why are black women always violent and aggressive? Always willing to inflict harm

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by legzydaboss(m): 3:02am On May 28, 2013
Haha
Oh boy d guy collect better slap oh
try again next tym

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by McMayor(m): 3:51am On May 28, 2013
O'Boy eeee this is discouraging oo. Gat damn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:16am On May 28, 2013
Is that serious or they are just playing around? ...or maybe she just learnt that he cheated on her and yet has the nerves to propose . undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Mynd44: 5:24am On May 28, 2013
Lol
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Gudintent: 5:27am On May 28, 2013
Disappointed lipsrsealed

Where is the slap!

Looked like he tripped! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by jeffizy(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2013
I feel the guy's pain.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by tyson55(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2013
grin cheesy

Proposal 101.

How not to propose.

It's not funny o! As in the guy going down on his knee and asking his supposedly sweet heart " will you Marry me?" and the next thing that happened is, a very dirty slap on his cheek "gbosa" in the glare of the public.

It's really not funny.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Temismith(f): 7:29am On May 28, 2013
Kai,I shame for dis guy Oº°˚˚°ºo, y d gel no just say no peacefully,dis guy won't forget dis in a hurry.pesin wey get head no get cap,dis one D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do shakara, while many girls D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wish for dis.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 8:00am On May 28, 2013
Mature Ladies don't do that

16 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by premlove(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2013
Some are here(nigeria) looking for who to propose to them while some are there(out side nigeria) mal treating those who manage to propose, imagine im dat guy hmmmmmm disfigure

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2013
Who send am message?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by 190: 8:18am On May 28, 2013
grin grin grin

the face of the guy after the slap grin grin grin grin

that girl must be adaobi or flytefalls grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Krasid(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2013
woah,that girl is mean.The best thing she would have done was to say no quietly or say she would think about it, instead of embarrassing the guy like that.If na me, i for clear her doubt.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by esere826: 9:23am On May 28, 2013
umh

she slapped him with her left hands? undecided
ok.. she is left handed

she withdrew her hands rather quickly too
people in the backgrond had only taken about 3 steps when the entire action had been completed
and everything looked normal again apart from the guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Femonjay(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2013
tongue :oLOL The lady is 40+ in age so she slapped him for showing up very late

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by zolajpower: 9:58am On May 28, 2013
KATHARYNA AND SEBASTIEN PART 2

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2013
I don't have the full story, but I'm pretty sure he did something really nasty and thought proposing could fix it!

Maybe he cheated . . . undecided

You don't turn down a proposal with a slap, the lady was lashing out for a reason!

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by omaigala(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2013
But if na d guy slap her now, all the chuddies go dey rant say he's not responsible, he's a wife beater, he's this, he's that.

Whatever, happens to her walking away without creating a scene.

UNCIVILISED LADY she is.

Nonsense.

41 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by BlackPeni5: 10:02am On May 28, 2013
I'm sure the guy had over delayed the proposal. That was a wake up call.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by bootlegaz: 10:03am On May 28, 2013
Shymexx is that you? He is wearing same snickers and jacket as you....lol

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by kreamidiva(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin kai! Dis is sheer wickedness.maybe they had issues and instead of d guy to apologise,he went on one knee to propose.he probably thought it would calm d chick down.buh sha,d girl harsh o.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Abujafood: 10:04am On May 28, 2013
Why didn't the man give her Suki Nagi (Aikido head strike) in retaliation!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by omaigala(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2013
But if na d guy slap her now, all the chuddies go dey rant say he's not responsible, he's a wife beater, he's this, he's that.

Whatever, happens to her walking away without creating a scene.

UNCIVILISED LADY she is.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2013
Les: But ladies in d house, wat could possibly warrant such a humiliation
She is a NIGERIAN living in UK and the guy is unemployed and is surviving on welfare.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by LEvuls(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2013
Cant see any SLAP there or was it erase??
dont even know it should make fp
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by madanne4real: 10:07am On May 28, 2013
chaloner: This is why we make a deal when people get engaged because proposing is always hit and miss. In this case the girl didn’t miss though.

This dysfunctional couple were photographed at Shepherd Bush underground station in London during what was supposed to be an ‘Aw!’ moment. It turned into an ‘Ouch!’ moment seconds after the man went the down on one knee and asked the woman to marry him.
She responded by giving him a HOT slap across the face as people watched in shock.

Someone said this is the kind of thing that makes someone turn gay. grin grin

if na me by now CNN, BBC and ALJAZEERA will be covering her on hospital bed cool cool cool cool

http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/man-gets-hot-slap-after-proposing-to.html

Then na police case you go face for assaulting her after she slap you.You do not take laws into your hands mate. You think say na naija be this?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by anitank(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2013
esere826: umh

she slapped him with her left hands? undecided
ok.. she is left handed

she withdrew her hands rather quickly too
people in the backgrond had only taken about 3 steps when the entire action had been completed
and everything looked normal again apart from the guy
Nice one. Not even up to 3steps I'd say

I see no sign of someone being slapped here
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2013
Serves him right!
Copy copy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.