Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend (23734 Views)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by aburo7: 8:34am On May 28, 2013
Tina Campbell,one half of the Grammy awards winning Christian music duo Mary Mary spoke to Ebony magazine about her husband's past infidelities and how she tried killing herself as a result of that.
The 39 year old singer stated that her husband cheated on her with a family friend.Tina Campbell is the one with the coloured hair.

Unable to contain it anymore, she posted this on Facebook yesterday:
Hi fans and friends. It’s Tina. I hope all of you are well and I thank you for all the love and support you’ve shown my sister and I over the years.
Well, Im actually writing you on behalf of my husband Teddy and I. I’m assuming that many of you have seen or heard about our article in Ebony that discussed the challenges of overcoming infidelity in our marriage. Well since the article, the challenges have worsened. My hope turned into hopelessness & despair and I became unwilling to forgive and fight, until God showed me myself.
My husband’s struggle, was with sexual immorality BUT I have struggled with anger, rage, unforgiveness, pride, just to name a few, for over 2 decades. The devil wanted to use strongholds that took hold of our lives in our childhood, to remain and destroy us as adult. So now instead of being mad at each other we’re mad at the devil and we’re ready to fight.
Today we began a 30 day fast (May 24th-June 22nd) for complete deliverance & restoration. If u are able to, please fast and/or pray daily that God would answer our prayer and give us a deeper love & commitment to him and to each other. We believe he still works miracles and he can give us the greatest marriage we could have ever imagined. We can pray alone BUT your prayers will certainly help.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/tina-campbell-of-mary-mary-caught-her.html?m=0

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by Afam4eva(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
49 years? Is she that old?

1 Like

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by stylesco: 9:02am On May 28, 2013
To forgive a spouse that cheated is so difficult but not impossible.

May God give you the strength to forgive and love him again.

I join you prayers. You've touched a lot of lives and restored a lot of broken people with your songs.

God will heal your broken heart IJN.

6 Likes

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by slimchimex(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2013
True Love is very scarce... Tina God love's you when u forgive and forget...

1 Like

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by Temismith(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2013
Oooops! Odi gobe
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2013
The only problem is. ..he will cheat again!
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by icebebe(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2013
i must say she's very strong!i can imagine d shock she went tru wen she found out dt her husband is actually f**kin her own friend hmmmm it is well dear! Buh even if we pray n all dt a man will always b a man he will still do it am scared!
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by fr3do(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2013
icebebe: ....is actually f**kin her own friend....

why write 'f**ckin',u could have just said 'sleeping with'
unnecessarily censoring uncensorship.

@post
Tina,the Lord is ur strength
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by charcoalblaq(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
Shoulda given him head.

All this donts and ish of all em religious chicks be just too hypocritical when it comes to the basics. He married ya, he is a bastard that is true, but i am pretty efing sure she held back. JUST SAYING.
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by sKeetz(m): 3:09am On May 29, 2013
^ ^Wtf is your point man?

Listen to yourself, don't you sound like you have lost it? sad
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by nikkyshyne(f): 7:15am On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva: 49 years? Is she that old?
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by SlyIg(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva: 49 years? Is she that old?
49? Or 39!
I keep advising you on daily bases to stick to the politics section but you won't listen to me!
Just see what you've caused yourself now...

1 Like

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by sigba(f): 9:02am On May 29, 2013
What a strong woman. She's willing to make her marriage work, dealing the strongholds that break many marriages and not walking away like many wld do. The Lord is ur strenght Sis. I'm praying for u.
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by Popowaa: 10:06am On May 29, 2013
Lol
SlyIg:
49? Or 39!
I keep advising you on daily bases to stick to the politics section but you won't listen to me!
Just see what you've caused yourself now...

1 Like

Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On May 29, 2013
illuminati things
Re: Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend by DisGuy: 7:14pm On May 29, 2013
If u are able to, please fast and/or pray daily that God would answer our prayer and give us a deeper love & commitment to him and to each other. We believe he still works miracles and he can give us the greatest marriage we could have ever imagined. We can pray alone BUT your prayers will certainly help.

una don hear so... abeg make una help dem fast for 30days, make e empower dem love cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Eldeethedon Shares Cute Photos With His Daughter / Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club / Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.