Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,705 members, 7,945,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters (17655 Views)

Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2013
Exactly my thoughts

The way some Northerners are excited about undertaking some of the President's destructive moves is shocking!

I think there are 5th columnists in PDP!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2013
taharqa2: If afta 'evaluating' this article 'in its own merits' and you still find any merits to its arguments, points and/or logic, then you may be even more intellectuali challenged than I thought..

I abide by an African tradition which states that it is wrong to count the fingers of man who has only nine in his presence.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2013
Thinks fall apart
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by PapaBrowne(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2013
maclatunji: Rotimi Amaechi is trending on Twitter. Good work GEJ! All Amaechi needs to do right now is release an album and the sales figures would put Tuface, Dbanj and P-square as a combined unit to shame. This is what I call riding the crest of your enemies' hatred to higher heights.

#Heheheheh

Micheal Adebolaja, the Islamaist British soldier beheader is also trending on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by superbloke(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
For those saying it's all lies, SR have their sources and the guest on sunrise daily on channels this morning said exactly the same thing. He is a pdp member with ties to a lot of the governors. Even the channels crew were warning him about his revelations and that he may as well get suspended for anti-party activities.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by visalo: 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
who will harbor a traitor as a friend? even if amaechi is impeach, nothing will happen. he deserved it one million times
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by abayomilove(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2013
shocked shocked Politicians shocked Mr. Amechi is simply making popularity.... My fellow NL..... This is how they use to play the Game of Politics grin APC will soon welcome him... PDP will soon regret their actions. Ire o grin
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Mylove55(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2013
Jona said he is having sleepless night,because dis amaechi is too much,i must boot him out by all means and cost,even if is by illegal means so dat i can sleep 4 even 2hrs.Tukur said jona has be sleeping with one eye open.if jona try it,dat means no more sleep even 4 a seconds,i pity jona,he don die finish.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by eagleeye2: 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
SR is just second guessing PDP, ala GEJ's move. Whether 5 or 15, GEJ will surely push for Amaechi's impeachment proceedings.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2013
Before you all call SR beer parlour

Lets not forget that while Yar'adua laid lifeless in Saudi Arabia and none of Nigeria's print media had the courage to report the true story of Yar'adua's health. SR provided a platform for that struggle by keeping us informed of the happenings in the Presidency.

SR also helped ensure the democratic transfer of power from President to Vice and no one else.

So lets not abuse SR just because the tables have turned!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by shineeye1: 1:39pm On May 28, 2013
This report is junk journalism. This kind of crap reporting is based on the first asumption that Nigerians are largely morons who will fall for any silly concoction of fables. Shame on you! shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by originaldave: 1:40pm On May 28, 2013
dis is getting out of hand!we have issues to takkle ,and this two rivals are there wasting our time wit there political vendetta!pls u guys should stop makin ur poersonal isues a federal one!and get us moving bfore.........................
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by dulphines: 1:45pm On May 28, 2013
Amaechi, start transfering some good money to my account for the rainy days! Trust me, i'll keep it safe until you return!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Garrithe1st: 1:46pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by jicey: 1:47pm On May 28, 2013
Am of the opinion that the social media and mass media are creating chaos in an already tensed polity. Yes there exist a feud betwn d presidency and Amaechi but most ills attributed to GEJ r merely to smear him. Amaechi may b shouting d loudest which might not b proportional to his pol ordeals. All we can pray and hope for is a truce.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 1:47pm On May 28, 2013
another masterpiece from the stable of desert news broadcasters.
if anyone believes this story then that person should believe that lions lives in the ocean and seas
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by BarrSeun: 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
If we are talking of impeachment from being the governor of the state, it is unconstitutional for the president to interfere with the affairs of a state. The president should not bring in sentiments in issues of this nature except
if he has an hidden agenda. If the news flying around is anything to go by, it is better the president swallow his
pride and allow the matter die a natural death.

Nigerian should pray for this country and stop castigating the president. I am not a fan of any politician. My concern
is that someone should be raised up who would value the interest of the populace. It is immaterial what tribe of religion such a person came from.

May God help our leaders to act aright. The increase in unwarranted controversial issues is really unbecoming.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
Another dry and concocted news from saharadesert. Shameless and unpatriotic reporters!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Plutarch: 1:49pm On May 28, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: How possible is it to impeach Amaechi with only 5 legislatures?

Go to Ogun State and they will teach you. Have you heard the word "QUORUM" before. This is Nigeria;our democracy is still evolving and we are still having men stronger than institutions.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
Sahara Rumour Mongers.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
Sahara reporters is hardly a news source worthy of any attention. A medium funded by opposition thieves to propagate lies and idle rumours.

However, whether it takes one, five, or twenty House of Assembly members to remove this nuisance, it is a task that must be accomplished by any means necessary. The end justifies the means in this case. Obasanjo taught us many useful lessons about how to deal with PDP governors who become too big for their britches.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nwajiogeri(f): 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
This is politics! Its called- 'staying ahead'. There is no such plot, at least for now. Amaechi is aware this will be the next possible move, so he leaks the info to the media. Atiku did it prior to the pdp convention that produced Gej. He (Atiku) and his aids released a document on how Gej plans to win the primaries. They called it a leaked document, but we all knew they prepared it.
Next, Amaechi is saying his life is in danger. Its the same ploy: cry foul before your enemies foul you.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo: See as Amaechi dey look GEJ for dat picture like who no clean nyash! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo: See as Amaechi dey look GEJ for dat picture like who no clean nyash! grin grin grin grin
MAYBE GEJ GET KILLER HALITOSIS WEY FIT KNOCK DOWN HORSE grin grin
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by LondonX: 1:54pm On May 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I abide by an African tradition which states that it is wrong to count the fingers of man who has only nine in his presence.

grin grin grin grin grin

Words on marble - I need to save it. grin

Taharqa,

You got destroyed with just one sentence. Go to bed and don't post on this forum, for the next two weeks.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by OdionOdion: 1:55pm On May 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source
. Looking at the political drama and calculationsa,Amaechi deputy:Tele Ikuru betrayed Gov Omeha as a deputy governor, then shifted loyalty to Amaechi to remain as his deputy. Ikiru will equally take up Amaechi's job in few days.The RHA speaker and the suspended members are struggling for political oxygen and will not like to go down with Amaechi in this political war.Since Amaechi's suspension from PDP they refused to comment unlike before when the crisis started realising that Amaechi is already at the exit door of govt house .More than 5 members will impeach Amaechi when the time comes,Amaechi's enemies are on ground working very hard,just matter of days
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by nijanigga: 1:58pm On May 28, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: How possible is it to impeach Amaechi with only 5 legislatures?
As mumu as you're, you no get brain to understand dirty nija politics of money sharing to team up with those in anti amechi's camp.The calculation is that they need more 5 house members in anti-amechi's camp to impeach him.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Godside: 1:59pm On May 28, 2013
seunmsg: It is so unfortunate that GEJ dat became the president out of sheer luck has turned himself into an Abacha. The president has forgotten that it was his humble disposition that endered him to the people, hence, the massive votes he got across the country in 2011. Now that he has turned himself to a mad despot, let's see where his despotism will lead him to. As the saying goes, "he who the gods want to kill, he first make mad"

Dnt mind d shameful Jona n PDP , d video clip is clearly shown on AIT
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by crisycent: 2:01pm On May 28, 2013
Kick dis dude out of his office. He does not deserve to be a governor. He's a snitch for the north.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by obraye: 2:06pm On May 28, 2013
I will urge we all (learned nairalanders) not to be fooled by some of this politicians.And i also wonder why we keep pointing fingers to Mr. President over Gov. Ameachi issues when he is the one causing problems for himself.Lets look at the facts;

1.Gov. Ameachi is a member of PDP who has sworn to abide by the party constitution and rules.So, if his party says this is our new exco why not accept the exco and write to your party authority concerning the personalities that made up the exco instead of going on air saying you do not accept the excos.Which means you don't want to obey your party.

2.An elected LGA Chairman and entire legislature of a council was suspended without fair hearing. When the State lawmakers were asked why, they said their is a petition of corruption against the LGA Chairman.If there is a petition did you give the accused(chairman) fair hearing before suspending him.What has the law makers got to do with the petition against the LGA Chairman? And why the sudden setting up of a caretaker committee to run the affairs of the council when you have council head of administration to manager the council pending the call back of the LGA Chairman as stipulated by law.

3.My dear compatriots, Mr President can not impeach Gov Ameachi with just 5 lawmaker. The impeachment of a elected office holder is by 2/3 majority.

come to think of it why has the state law makers not resumed sitting when they did not go on recess.

There are more to this that meet the eyes.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 2:07pm On May 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Micheal Adebolaja, the Islamaist British soldier beheader is also trending on twitter.

Put your post in context, would Michael sell records? You have mixed-up popularity with notoriety. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Case Against Punch Reporter — Buhari’s CSO, Bashir Abubakar / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Buhari Swears-in 7 New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.