Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,276 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

How I Got A Valid Work Visa To Canada And A 3 Years Scholarship. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Got A Valid Work Visa To Canada And A 3 Years Scholarship. (617 Views)

Visa Processing to Canada, Australia, Singapore in Abuja !! NO DEPOSIT / Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A Valid Work Visa To Canada And A 3 Years Scholarship. by havidworld: 1:23pm On May 28, 2013
Friends, am v.glad that you are here.

I want to share this link with you;

www.LiquidStudFund.org

If in the past you have had challenges travelling abroad, register
with [url]LiquidStudentFund.org[/url] .

They will help process a canadian visa,uk and austalia work visa for you.

And also if you are looking for a scholarship,they will connect you with one after you pass their online test.

Please application is FREE.

Good Luck.

If you have another company similar to this, please post it here for others can benefit.

Thank You.

Re: How I Got A Valid Work Visa To Canada And A 3 Years Scholarship. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2013
Trash
Re: How I Got A Valid Work Visa To Canada And A 3 Years Scholarship. by havidworld: 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
Why Trash...
Have you applied with them before.
Please Share your experience here to help others not to fall victims.

Application is free because you do not pay a dime until get your visa in your hands.
This is the link, visit it and share your opinion [url]LiquidStudentFund.org[/url]

If you know any Experienced Visa agents pls post it here.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

3rd Day Of October (HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY) From Goldwise Nigeria / Productspartnersellers.com - How It All Began... / Tea Drinks Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.