Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Guys Wat Are U Addicted To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Wat Are U Addicted To (496 Views)

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS) / PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wat Are U Addicted To by marialucia(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2013
Different people are addicted to different things that u can do without things u do on daily basic ......... Me am addicted to garri oya let's hear from u guys
Re: Guys Wat Are U Addicted To by Damojo: 4:28pm On May 28, 2013
I'm addicted to my wife's baby bump. I can't touch it 400times in a day. The feeling when my baby kick my hand is priceless...
Re: Guys Wat Are U Addicted To by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
I'm addicted to Nairaland as if it is the only site on line?
Have tried to stop visiting but to no avail.
Too bad...
Re: Guys Wat Are U Addicted To by tyson55(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2013
Lilimax: I'm addicted to Nairaland as if it is the only site on line?
Have tried to stop visiting but to no avail.
Too bad...

Same here...

Seun juju is on point cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Inspired By The Creativity On Britain's GOT TALENT / Davido Drops "One Of A Kind" Official Video / Mother Of Two Dies After Receiving Butt Implant From A Fake Doctor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.