Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,908 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (9368 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by jamace(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2013
martin92: U pple shld go and pay up ur nepa bills and stop all dis complaints abt lite. I dey get lite wella for aluu in ph
If you have light, you pay NEPA bills no qualms. But are we to pay for darkness too?

I hope NEPA/PHCN will not teach the IPP people bad behaviour of corruption because we are yet to get the meters in our houses and Phcn is sending bills upon bills whereas there is no light?.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Jdfada: 9:02am On May 29, 2013
P H C N: One Step Forward Two Steps Backward

P H C N: One Step Forward Two Steps Backward
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Johnsonpac(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]lite situation here I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ kaduna town Ȋ̝̊̅§ stable!!! I cant shout
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by segalex: 9:14am On May 29, 2013
Honestly speaking, where's d lite dey said dey are generatin in naija sef? I live in ido-ekiti, and I can tell you dt d lite situation is just too poor to describe! During the last 3 months, I hav been to abeokuta, and magboro in ogun state(I actually stayed there for a couple of weeks) and I must confess dt dey don't hav lite at all! Infact wen I asked abt d lit in magboro(having been there for more dan a week without lite!) I was told dey may nt hv lite in a month! D story in shagamu wasn't diff too cos I did my orientation camp there! So I ask again where is all des megawatts dey talk abt? Of what use is d power generated if its nt getin to d people? Pls if u r close to d people in govt, help me inform dem dt d power generated so far isn't getin to us! I'm tired of readin power generation on d pages of newspaper, its high time we started feelin it in our various homes! Until den, power generation in dis country is zero as far sa I'm concerned!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by kingviny: 9:30am On May 29, 2013
5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410 , 08159310212
POWERED BY:- MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS – NIGERIA
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Charleebro(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2013
In my part of Owerri, there was light from around 6pm yesterday till this morning. Just went a couple of minutes ago.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Ty207: 9:40am On May 29, 2013
Good in my area for now though will share light 2days on a day off.......phcn keep it up in my area grin

Oops i stay in EJIGBO
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by MusicCafe: 9:43am On May 29, 2013
we have been in total blackout for eight days non stop. Reporting from Randle Avenue, akerele extension, surulere, Lagos. I hate generators but at this rate i might just get one
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Evestar200(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2013
Light steady 4 where i dy 4 waffi city
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by jephiano: 10:08am On May 29, 2013
kingviny: 5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410 , 08159310212