Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,864 members, 7,935,699 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released (27518 Views)

Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by viazi: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
All enemies of Techno will be put to shame in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by prince4pro(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2013
Kizyte:
Lol! Brother, you dey vex o! grin
my brother the thing the really vex me die,if to say nairaland get complain line i for don the hammer the line since. am really upset.if 2 say i sabi any of the moderators personally i for done go meet am personally,cuz i was really enjoying that thread
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cube2012: 3:18am On Jun 01, 2013
kingzoul:

Rooting F7 is very easy. just use 'root with Restore by Bin4ry v30'. Download this application on the PC and extract, follow the instructions. that's all. It is Brick-proof i.e. you don't have to worry about bricking your phone with this rooting method. Let me if you were successful. Send me your email addresses if you cant download this file so that i can attach and send it to you...Sharing is caring. You can call me if you get confused (08055661158) Buena suerte.

haahaha lmao if you have done this method and your phone rooted be bold download root checker and see no root found smh keep going till you download root binary with restore v25 still no root smh

contact if you really wanna root your phone but i will let you try it first
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Leadn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kizyte:
Thread outdated! Follow this and get what you want.

wasnt outdated! Was furcking deleted! How supercool! angry
Kizyte:
Thread outdated! Follow this and get what you want.

wasnt outdated! Was furcking deleted! How supercool!
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bought another Tecno F7 today in ABJ at N34,000 only. Am a proud owner of the most expensive Tecno Android phone grin
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by bluebarz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hotdiamond: bought the f7 for my bro today here in Uyo. about the heating issue. I used the phone to download through utorrent via N7 hotspot for about 2 hours while also doin other things( installing app) no single heat up. battery superb. it would take up to 10 discharge cycles though to stabilize the battery.

Please where in uyo did you buy this phone? I'll like to get it tomoro. Pls reply asap.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by akinlolusewanu9(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Its now being sold for 34,000 naira.
Guys, what do you thing about this new Tecno N9 Tablet http://phonegist..com/2013/06/tecno-phantom-n9-tablet.html
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by UyiIredia(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2013
I was strolling in my area when I saw a Tecno Phantom poster, was wowed with the features and decided to ask the price from the vendor. I heard #14k. Is this possible or did my hearing fail me ?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 3:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I was strolling in my area when I saw a Tecno Phantom poster, was wowed with the features and decided to ask the price from the vendor. I heard #14k. Is this possible or did my hearing fail me ?
Of course it's possible. Tecno has come to stay!
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by uzoetokezy: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
are you in lagos?.....which part?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by generalissimo(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2013
cube2012:

haahaha lmao if you have done this method and your phone rooted be bold download root checker and see no root found smh keep going till you download root binary with restore v25 still no root smh

contact if you really wanna root your phone but i will let you try it first

Pls, I'm new to this android phones. I don't know what rooting actually means. Enlighten me pls
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
generalissimo:

Pls, I'm new to this android phones. I don't know what rooting actually means. Enlighten me pls
I suggest you continue to enjoy your phone without rooting or brick your phone and void your warranty.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Tinyemeka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I was strolling in my area when I saw a Tecno Phantom poster, was wowed with the features and decided to ask the price from the vendor. I heard #14k. Is this possible or did my hearing fail me ?
Bought it N33,500 in Umuahia. Could be he meant another phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Tajsagay(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Mobility blog is offering the tecno phantom A f7 at a subsidized price of N32,000. Standard price in the market is N35,000, so you are getting a N3,000 discount!

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a-f7/
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Hennzolistic(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tajsagay: Mobility blog is offering the tecno phantom A f7 at a subsidized price of N32,000. Standard price in the market is N35,000, so you are getting a N3,000 discount!

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a-f7/

Pls can TECNO F7:
Watch online movies/videos without emptying ur account?
Can it allow you to watch satelite TV like CNN, BBC etc FOC?
Can u skype with it?
How soon is BBM coming to Anddroid phones?

Am very curious.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Hennzolistic(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls can TECNO F7:
Can u skype with it?

Am very curious.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Osayin(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
l
Kizyte: Bought another Tecno F7 today in ABJ at N34,000 only. Am a proud owner of the most expensive Tecno Android phone grin
pls, where in Abuja did you buy yours?
Slot doesn't have yet, they said till Friday.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Osayin: lpls, where in Abuja did you buy yours?
Slot doesn't have yet, they said till Friday.
I bought them in Suleja, but I can sell you one with all the accessories that came with it, and have installed wonderful games and apps including PES 2012 for 33K.
Give me your address if you stay within Abuja and I will bring it to you.
My number 08038111023.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Tajsagay(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Hennzolistic :

Pls can TECNO F7:
Can u skype with it?

Am very curious.

watching videos online "without emptying your account" is a factor of you mobile network not the fone. and yes it can do all these things, skype and all. no realease date has been set for the realease of BBM for android or iOS
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Osayin(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Kizyte:
I bought them in Suleja, but I can sell you one with all the accessories that came with it, and have installed wonderful games and apps including PES 2012 for 33K.
Give me your address if you stay within Abuja and I will bring it to you.
My number 08038111023.
literally, you're selling it as a used phone if you've got all that installed on it...... I wan unbox am myself bros. Guess I'll have to go to Suleja too+ I have so many games already.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Osayin: literally, you're selling it as a used phone if you've got all that installed on it...... I wan unbox am myself bros. Guess I'll have to go to Suleja too+ I have so many games already.
Not really all about the apps but the phone is just same as new one. Anyway, the choice is yours to make. I can give you the address where I bought it in Suleja.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Osayin: literally, you're selling it as a used phone if you've got all that installed on it...... I wan unbox am myself bros. Guess I'll have to go to Suleja too+ I have so many games already.

Go to Banex instead. there are Tecno authorised dealers there.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 10, 2013
u heard 40k
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dessydanointed: u heard 40k
grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls wer in uyo cn i get diz mighty phantom
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Uncledave(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Please guys how true is this particular spec about d phantom,upgradable to vrsn 4.2.2?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Uncledave: Please guys how true is this particular spec about d phantom,upgradable to vrsn 4.2.2?
The Phantom comes with 4.1 and I don't think it's upgradable.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by ThePrekky(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls guys. Which steps can you take τo conserve battery power and minimize the rate @ which the battery drains Any settings τo change? Pls pls any help is appreciated since I stay in an area where power is not so regular
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
ThePrekky: Pls guys. Which steps can you take τo conserve battery power and minimize the rate @ which the battery drains Any settings τo change? Pls pls any help is appreciated since I stay in an area where power is not so regular
Reduce screen brightness to %10 - %20
Turn off data when not in use

I hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.