Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin (36281 Views)

7 Key Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For Sex / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2013
Do U Have Any Feelings For Your Cousin That You Are Unable To Express

i don't have feelings for my cousin o, but anytime am with her the urge for sex comes.

The problem is that she never tries to stop me.

Its like she likes it also.

I dont know what to do.have read and read the bible leviticus precisly coudnt find whr uncovering d unclothedness of ur fathers sister daughter or ur mother sister daugter a sin o.mayb its my bible

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Gboliwe: 5:43pm On May 28, 2013
ojingbe: i dont av feelings for my cousin o.but anytime am witn her d huge for sex comes.and d problem is that she never try to stop me.like she lyks it also.dont knw what to do
'she never stop me', does it mean you have had sex with her

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by xynerise: 5:45pm On May 28, 2013
ojingbe: i dont av feelings for my cousin o.but anytime am witn her d huge for sex comes.and d problem is that she never try to stop me.like she lyks it also.dont knw what to do
and you enjoyed the sex? undecided.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Sanboy25: 5:48pm On May 28, 2013

You should not do that.
Your own cousin, aren't you ashame ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
i dint God took control.but thats nt d question y must u av feelings for ur cousin and when u do y must u hide it
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Kosigift(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2013
ojingbe: but thats nt d question y must u av feelings for ur cousin

Aint u in d best position to answer dat undecided

ojingbe: and when u do y must u hide it
First of all wen dat feeling comes, suppress, reject, cast and bind it...
Its just like asking mi why u shud hide d sexual feelings u have towards ur sister! Aru!

2 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2013
Are you so ugly that only your cousin finds you attractive? What kind of abominable arranticus nonsenticus is this?

30 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Mynd44: 7:59pm On May 28, 2013
You are kidding right?

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 28, 2013
Kosigift:

Aint u in d best position to answer dat undecided

First of all wen dat feeling comes, suppress, reject, cast and bind it...
Its just like asking mi why u shud hide d sexual feelings u have towards ur sister! Aru!
psycological u can av feelings for cousin unlike ur sis thr is smetin in ur mind dat tells u dis ur sister but when it comes to cousins u just say dey carry dat name that dey r lyk any other gurl .and pls show me whr in d bible it is a sin to av feelings for ur cousin and showing it pls and pls

3 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2013
sexkillz: Are you so ugly that only your cousin finds you attractive? What kind of abominable arranticus nonsenticus is this?
who told u is abomination.it is abomination if it is with ur sister ur mother or father cos of the direct bloodline

4 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Godson201333(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2013
sexkillz: Are you so ugly that only your cousin finds you attractive? What kind of abominable arranticus nonsenticus is this?

Okay another professor Ohiagbon in the house...

6 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2013
Abeg cast the spirit

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by avalontony(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2013
it is an abomination oooooo, please i beg u in the name of God, dont do it again!!!!!....pls go for deliverance.........dont bring curse on your self.

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Gboliwe: 9:13pm On May 28, 2013
ojingbe: psycological u can av feelings for cousin unlike ur sis thr is smetin in ur mind dat tells u dis ur sister but when it comes to cousins u just say dey carry dat name that dey r lyk any other gurl .and pls show me whr in d bible it is a sin to av feelings for ur cousin and showing it pls and pls
at this point, all i'l say is 'ciao'

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by omiobo: 9:19pm On May 28, 2013
Huh?
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 28, 2013
Killz ur funny oo grin grin grin grin @op why u ugly or rather worwor So you can't chaik babe outside

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2013
just a general question

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by firetrap(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2013
ojingbe: psycological u can av feelings for cousin unlike ur sis thr is smetin in ur mind dat tells u dis ur sister but when it comes to cousins u just say dey carry dat name that dey r lyk any other gurl .and pls show me whr in d bible it is a sin to av feelings for ur cousin and showing it pls and pls

don't worry you will soon find out where it is in the Bible. when u go give am belle na that time you go know

4 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by slymm(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
@OPp. I hear having intimacy with your cousin is a good income booster. I was told by an old uncle that back in the day, cousins usually slept together and somehow they gained financial freedom. My dear OP, do it, do not mind these hypocrites here acting like you are evil. Go ahead, phuck your cousin....

4 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Mynd44: 12:10pm On May 29, 2013
slymm: @OPp. I hear having intimacy with your cousin is a good income booster. I was told by an old uncle that back in the day, cousins usually slept together and somehow they gained financial freedom. My dear OP, do it, do not mind these hypocrites here acting like you are evil. Go ahead, phuck your cousin....
That was a joke right? You get things ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
i expressed mine big time, and it was fun all thru!
Na my papa born am ni? Ans she aint a niece for fucck's sake!
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by 25omega(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2013
i knew this post was trash which is why i couldn't get past the huge comment. poster it's urge
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by boron10(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
slymm: @OPp. I hear having intimacy with your cousin is a good income booster. I was told by an old uncle that back in the day, cousins usually slept together and somehow they gained financial freedom. My dear OP, do it, do not mind these hypocrites here acting like you are evil. Go ahead, phuck your cousin....
This is sarcasm right?
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
nt supporting d idea but wanna knw y its bad
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by slymm(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2013
Yes it is sarcasm my fellow nairalanders, because sarcasm is the only way I could reply this ridiculous topic.

2 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2013
cry What the F..k
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by daduke2k(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2013
Phuck ♍ƺ cousin? Have feelings f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ her? Yeah __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ kinda do but doesn't lead †̥♥ intimacy. Tho. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ just get over protective when aм̣̣̥̇̊ her that's all.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Kslib(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2013
Yes nah!! Phuuck her wella. Whats wrong in phucking a girl whose name is "COUSIN".. Na wa for some pipo and dier queshions sef..

3 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Kslib(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2013
daduke2k: Phuck ♍ƺ cousin? Have feelings f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ her? Yeah __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ kinda do but doesn't lead †̥♥ intimacy. Tho. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ just get over protective when aм̣̣̥̇̊ her that's all.
Wetin be dis nah.. Comot this mumu font nah abi you neva sabi operate d phonec cos you newly thief am.. Na play ooh

1 Like

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Kosigift(f): 8:24am On May 30, 2013
U can have feelings I agree buh dis is an example of such feelings u shudn't give a second thought! U guys are god-damned related FCOL...

Ok let's say u give in to d feelings, have sex wif her and possibly get married to her.. Who bcomes ur mother-in-law? Ur aunt? shocked

Work of a depraved mind I tellya...

9 Likes

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2013
Do as thou wilt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Men / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.